Wife might be cheating. Need help

Wife might be cheating. She's acting different lately. I can't tell for sure and I don't have the time to follow her every minute. Does anyone know of an app I can download to Monitor her phone? Messages, Calls, Anything? You're my last Hope.

Attached: aggFudas-349f258eb6eddc4b3cfa306f3b503a5f.jpg (400x291, 74K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pvteyes.com/private-investigator-tips-on-how-to-catch-your-cheating-spouse/
google.com/search?source=hp&ei=CGwAW4T1BomsjwTN5buYAQ&q=an app to spy on another phone&oq=an app to spy &gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0l4j0i22i30k1l4.1279.4901.0.7792.15.14.0.0.0.0.130.1465.0j13.13.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.13.1465.0..35i39k1j0i20i264k1j0i131k1j0i67k1.0.y62kuQ4an_I
parents.com/parenting/technology/best-apps-for-paranoid-parents/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If your “relationship “ has sunk to this level, it’s just time to get a lawyer and devorce her.

No trust = no foundation of a real relationship. Lawyer up bro

These
Just go, you know the love is gone. Even if you 'got it back' you'd just wonder when it was going to disappear again.

Before I go down that Road. I would like to know for sure. I need Proof. Just for myself. If she hasn't crossed that line, things can be fixed. Rather than spending A shit load of money, and Going through unnecessary drama and heartache over something that might not be what I thought it was. Any help?

What is she doing that’s different ?

Catching her in the act would be the best thing to do. I'd keep spying on her and try to see about coming home early or whatever to stumble on it, texts can't be definitive proof, unless they're sharing nudes or something.

Again, your relationship is over. Any blubbering like this post is just what every moron in denial says, even the ones that kill their wives when she finally tells them she’s cheating.

You’re drama will be less if you just be a man and tell her you want a divorce. The sooner you do the better it will be for all involved.

Like it or not, that’s the best advice. You don’t need to know shit other than it already over.

Sex use to be frequent, Now it's not as often. We get in fights almost every day about nothing. Always in a Bitchy mood. Can't have a nice dinner without her having an attitude. She doesn't work with guys. I know her schedule, So I don't see how she would be able to Meet up with anyone. But Just for a peace of mind, I'd like to know 100%. If this is just a rough patch, or the beginning of the end.

pvteyes.com/private-investigator-tips-on-how-to-catch-your-cheating-spouse/
It is cheap service.

Attached: 1526254293673.jpg (960x680, 36K)

Been seven years already?

A blowjob can happen in 60 seconds.

Like I said. My Schedule doesn't allow me the time to spy. I don't have the resources. If there's an app I can download on her phone while she's sleeping a That's my only option.

That's not the Generation I'm from. You don't divorce without Proof of anything. It's not a Gamble. And I would rather Not end something if it's Not for certain. The real Help is helping what I asked for. I appreciate your advice.

I don’t wanna freak you out. Sometimes our intuition is right sometimes it’s not.

I cheated emotionally before. My boyfriend was negligent toward me and not treating me right so I started talking to this guy I almost dated before him, eventually I started hanging with him too. I didn’t fuck him but we hung out and I kissed him etc.

During that time, I was a bitch to my bf before I started hanging w him. I was always mean to him and annoyed. Then when I started hanging with that guy I was really indifferent toward him bc I didn’t really care; and eventually I stoped having sex bc I wanted to leave him and it felt wrong.

But
I’ve also been in weird places in my life where I just had an atttitude toward my bf bc he was either treating me bad or did soemrnjgnt that upset me and I subconcsicoly held resentment toward him.

Did you do anything to upset her, have you been giving her enough attention and fulfilling Her needs? Is there anything you did to upset her, or anything she wanted from you you didn’t fulfill?

But that’s the thing, you distrust here without proof, yet you’re in denial that the relationship is over. Trust is what the relationship is about, without it, you don’t have one. You want to spy on her... if you had a daughter, and she came and told you her husband or boyfriend was spying on her, you would tell her to leave that creep...

You come from a generation that often has trouble doing the right thing.

Divorce and being single is the right thing for you and the decent thing to do if you love her.

I appreciate everyone's advice. But that's not what I'm looking for. I'm looking for help with my request. Does anyone know of an App I can download on my wife's phone to Track her calls, Texts, Anything?

No. Is she under your phone plan?

If she is, therrr at least a way to
Find out her location all the time

So you want us to conspire with you to break Federal Laws and let you read your wife’s private messages...

And if she’s under ur plan you will most likely be able to
Track calls but probably not texts

He wants to treat the symptoms, not the disease, what a fool.

I'm no Steven Hawking but Google helps: google.com/search?source=hp&ei=CGwAW4T1BomsjwTN5buYAQ&q=an app to spy on another phone&oq=an app to spy &gs_l=psy-ab.3.0.0l4j0i22i30k1l4.1279.4901.0.7792.15.14.0.0.0.0.130.1465.0j13.13.0....0...1.1.64.psy-ab..2.13.1465.0..35i39k1j0i20i264k1j0i131k1j0i67k1.0.y62kuQ4an_I

parents.com/parenting/technology/best-apps-for-paranoid-parents/

There are apps even for remote spying over webcam, but i bet basic gps and or keylogger will be good enough.

Hope she’s fucking Tyrone, and leaves your sorry, redneck ass.

Wehlp, he can fixit.

Feel your pain OP so will give you the benefit of me catching an ex gf and an ex wife and used the same tactics. Furthermore I have two friends that also caught their cheating SO's the same way.

To cheat she meets him and that takes planning, time and effort so you need to plan, take the time and effort to catch them together. Not the easy way of trying to monitor her communication which may not even have anything incriminating and if it does she can convince you its not what it seems and then do a better job hiding it.

So, you need to play the fool, like you are totally clueless of whats she's up to.
You need to think of gaps in her schedule because that is when she sees him.
Who is the friend or family member or what job or social function does she frequently and unexpectedly use as an excuse for a departure from her routine?
Fabricate a reason you will be out of pocket and follow her or have someone else follow her.

Its really simple but you have to do some work. I had an ex gf that worked late at a restaurant and increasingly she said she was working late or wanted to go with some female coworkers for a drink afterwards. This happened for two weeks so I waited at her workplace, she left work and followed a guy to an apartment, they kissed and walked hand in hand inside.

Ex wife was fucking her boss, she would call late and say they had to do something so I strongly suspected. She would also get a call she wouldn't answer and need to run an errand or go to her mothers. In this case I hired a guy that followed her and he gave me pictures of her fucking him in his car. This only took 4 days and $500 dollars and my divorce was final in 90 days.

It sounds like you don't really want to know for sure so you won't have to leave. You know her better than anyone so if you got the feeling something is up it is so nut up and spend some time and money to catch her instead of this half way shit.

>getting married without having children
cuck

fuck bitches, get money

if you even suspect cheating, its already over

Does wife’s name end in “dean” like Kattie Sue Lynn Bob Joedean?

>me, me, me
fucking slut, probably justifies her actions too with some retarded logic

source on OP?