How the fuck can both be true?

NASA claims they are.
> some moron tries to make it a perspective ilusion
>doesn't get the fact that the Moon is between the fuckin point of view and the Earth in the second pic

There are only 3 possible explanations
1. Pic 1 is fake
2. Pic 2 is fake
3. Both fake

Pic 2 actually looks like CGI crap. NASA still swears it is true. On the other hand they didn't have CGI in the 60s so the 1st pic could be just as fake.

Attached: nasadumb.png (1696x1040, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I
youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ
youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doesn't get the fact that the Moon is between the fuckin point of view and the Earth in the second pic
>it is totally impossible to fly around the moon in an elliptical orbit

how can you land on the moon if it has an invisibility cycle?

NASA claims that was taken from a solar observation satellite or some shit like that.

Second image is of course altered because Earth possesses a bigger albedo, but other than that there's nothing wrong with the image.

Moon's orbit is elliptical. So pic 1 is likely on the major vertex of the ellipse when Moon is much farther from Earth, but pic 2 is when the moon is closer to the minor vertex of the elliptical orbit.

I don't actually know, I'm guessing.

Should be DSCOVR then. Positioned at the L1 Sun--Earth Lagrangian Point. That's literally the position that would yield such a perspective and photo.
>Pic 2 actually looks like CGI crap.
It probably is to some extent. That pic was probably stitched together from a lot of individual pictures containing only portions of the moon or the earth.

Attached: bulge.jpg (350x394, 42K)

They want you to think the earth is round because that would mean there are limited resources. The earth is flat and there is unlimited resources, over the arctic wall is another society that wants us to fight over the limited land so only the strongest society comes out on top to join the ice wall society

Admiral Byrd, Antarctic Treaty, Nazi bases in Antarctictica, fucked up flight paths, Navy missile lasers staying level on water for over 100 miles, NASA fakery.

The sun and Moon are exactly the same size. Tides do not correspond to any model of gravity currently on the table. We only ever see one face of the moon. THERE IS NO SOUTHERN POLE STAR. THE STARS SWEEP ACROSS THE SKY. GOD IS REAL AND THE EARTH IS FLAT!!! SPREAD LOVE!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QhuOMnHhFB0
youtube.com/watch?v=AYPpwPkoAls
youtube.com/watch?v=IKcTxwvzv8M
youtube.com/watch?v=Pg6VTzacb9I

youtube.com/watch?v=TE_kPD6H7xQ

youtube.com/watch?v=4CzikisZp3I

The Earth is flat
youtube.com/watch?v=O2uhMzZMUH4&feature=youtu.be
>At some point in the future we're gonna look back and say "how did we do it WITHOUT SPACE"
youtube.com/watch?v=M_D4i3CLNqU&feature=youtu.be&t=1740
"What an amazing cheat... thing you've done" Trump says to the Satanic NASA propagandist at approximately 17:50

Please notice the blonde girl on the President's right side. When he says the word "cheat" her eyes light up and betray her inner emotions.

Attached: 1521722260391.jpg (1265x3632, 2.24M)

Space is a hologram and earth and prison realm

LOL!!!

Attached: israel slut campaign.gif (432x576, 1.28M)

>Moon's orbit is elliptical. So pic 1 is likely on the major vertex of the ellipse when Moon is much farther from Earth, but pic 2 is when the moon is closer to the minor vertex of the elliptical orbit.
>I don't actually know, I'm guessing.
That's why Ivanka Trump had woaman Indian photography students take over the top research teams at NASA.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.com.jpg (1600x1075, 368K)

For the faggots who don't think things are completely lied about, have a quick glance at the chinese satellite landing on the moon!

Attached: PCAMR-C-001_SCI_N_20131221194448_0005_A_2A.png (2352x1728, 3.47M)

Look they even got pictures of the Earth, neat!

Attached: sh_20071106T171903_ti1_0004_bl.jpg (1920x1200, 1.07M)

Attached: sh_20071106T172003_ti1_0004_bl.jpg (1920x1200, 1.15M)

Left is picture from Apollo 16 (I think)
Right picture is called a composite picture. It is comprised of small pictures taken by satillites

You have to be very, very far away to get a picture like that.

Attached: sh_20080529T082808_wi1_0004_bl.jpg (1920x1200, 1.18M)

Attached: sh_20080530T195804_ti1_0001_bl.jpg (1920x1200, 1.27M)

>things appear larger the further you get from them
And you all us dumb mutts

>using retarded cheap Chinese camera instead of getting master race True negatives like Americans

Both are fake. Space is s hoax. #FlatMoon

ja ja great meme my friend

Put your hand directly in front of your face, 1 inch in front of your eyeballs.

It blocks sight of your monitor, correct?

Now place your hand 1 inch in front of your monitor

WTF THE HAND IS ACTUALLY SMALLER THAN THE MONITOR FUCKING NASA #EARTHISFLAT

Attached: feels_guy_dumb1.png (600x656, 75K)

Yall niggers are fucking wrong on everything. I am a professional photographer. Depending on the lens and the distance between objects, scale can be altered.

If you are near one object and take a picture of another object further away, the closer one will look bigger. However, if you are far away from both objects, both will scale pretty much the same amount, so the smaller one will look smaller.

Fucking flat brainlets

"The blue marble is photoshopped. Because it has to be!"
>Because it has to be
killl yourself meme flaggot, die in a hotel fire.
Earth is FLAT. Wake up and look with your own fuckin eyes, your own common sense - stop listening to black science man.

>The Earth is spinning through space at 56k miles per hour! BUT don't worry about not being able to feel it, or that the water sticks to it and doesn't spin off.... that gravity that keeps a feather floating gently down REALLY has a grip on the fucking water bro!

Suck my dick and love it faggot

Attached: 1486527936797.jpg (2048x2048, 797K)

Attached: zoom.gif (402x301, 3.4M)

Hey, dumb fuck.
The size of the moon is not the fucking issue here. Can't you fucking understand that?
THE SIZE OF THE EARTH IS!

Using your own anal-ogy.
Put the hand at a fixed distance to the monitor.
1. pic
> look at the monitor from the same distance that your hand should be at.

2. pic
> look at the monitor from farther away than your hand is at

In the 2nd pic monitor you should see smaller monitor you dumb shit

Your dick is tiny, even if you poked yourself in the eye with it.

Flat earth model is wrong if south star is true. This makes you look like a retard for that assumption about me.

Nigger, can't you understand a fucking photo? In this case a comparison of 2 photos? It is not about the size of the closer object. That is irrelevant. The question is about the size of the object BEHIND it.

The moon is the fakest fucking thing to begin with.

elliptical orbit desu, but both pictures aren't true color. nasa fakes these pics to make them look better, not cover up space. most space images are just shit looking

see
You are such a little brainlet. How old are you to never have encountered this effect before?

Attached: 1529066679181.jpg (525x525, 23K)

wake up sheeple

Attached: 1516808709377.jpg (960x960, 73K)

This. I swear people must be trolling. There's no way pol is this fucking retarded.

Please excuse this uneducated gypsy. He hasn't found any copper today and is salty.

user, you appear to have brain damage, so I'll try to make this simple.
The left pic was taken flying above the Moon, with no zooming.
The right pic was taken a million miles away from the Moon, zooming in. Because of a phenomenon called perspective distortion, the relative distance between the Earth and the Moon does not appear right (the distance between the satellite and the moon is orders of magnitudes larger than the distance between the Earht and the moon).

brainlet, does the sirface of the moon in the 1st pic or the moon itself in the 2nd pic looks elongated or distorted in any way?

Why do you people insist on giving these people validation?

Absolutely based. Stay blessed, brother

Imagine being as retarded as OP

My question here is, why is the "dark side" of the moon brightly lit in this photo?

Attached: 1542057640683.jpg (659x525, 41K)

Nevermind. Imagine being as retarded as this guy

Nice try, NASA shill - your misdirection is futile

> It zoomed one more and one less
riiight

It's a relative picture. The second one has a far higher magnification, but is farther away. The farther you are from two objects the closer the image you see gets to looking like an orthographic projection.

An orthographic projection preserves true relative dimensions, so for example in the second picture the relative sizes of the Earth and moon are almost the real ones (basically the real ones). However, a true orthographic projection is impossible at this scale because you need a camera the size of the object you are photographing.

Another thing to remember is that
1) Many of these are composites (probably not the one on the left)
2) Many of them are touched up in post (this is not unusual in the slightest, most pictures released by any agency are going to be touched up). Contrast, color balance etc are going to be altered based on what an artist feels best. What also adds onto that is the type and era of camera, and you can get some very large differences.

Not sure how any of this is that complicated to grasp.

Nice b8, I'll bite. You're seeing the moon through the sky, not the sky through the moon.

>How the fuck can both be true?

MAYBE BECAUSE YOU TOUCH YOURSELF TOO MUCH

>Nasa claims the second is real
I don't believe you.

You're a retard. Even on an infinite plane, resources are still effectively limited for a sedentary society.

you're a very stupid person.

Looks sketchy as shit. Keep going please