ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

ITT: Ask the opposite gender anything

GUIDELINES:
Before you post a question, check the FAQ to see if it's already been answered.
Keep questions short for more answers.
If you're not going to like honest answers, don't ask your question.
And please no derailing arguments.

FAQ:
>Do girls/guys like ?
>What do girls/guys think about
There is no one answer. Preferences differ, but complexes are always a turn-off.

>I'm shy and afraid of people/rejection. What do I do?
Get over it by practising and exposing yourself to it, little by little, step by step. There is no single magical moment that will instantly change you forever.

>I like someone. What do I do?
>How can I tell if someone likes me?
Ask them out.

>Where do I meet girls/guys?
Anywhere outside. Or online.

>Someone did something insignificant. What does it mean?
Nothing significant. You're overthinking it.

>XYZ happened. Interpret this for me please
We're not in their head, we don't know.

>This person did something that hurt my feelings. Why do guys/girls do this?
Because shit people are shit people. It's not a gendered thing.

>Someone has made it super clear they're no longer interested in me. Do I still have a chance?
No.

>Where do I go on a first (or subsequent) date?
Pick one or more of the following: coffee, lunch, dinner, drinks, ice cream, movies, zoo, aquarium, museum, art gallery, .

>I'm an insecure/suicidal/anxious person who doesn't leave home
Watch these and follow these channels:
youtu.be/S8CNAiKZEEM
youtube.com/playlist?list=PL_K7XH1AIG8wZtQSM56Tyc-CR9ypvCbrF

>Guys insecure with their 4+ inches dick
Fuck off

>Why is there no new thread?
Create one yourself. You can use these macros: imgur.com/a/y6BF2

Attached: ATOGA peepee_vagoo.jpg (650x400, 25K)

To guys: What is the most important thing you look for in a relationship?

>What is the most important thing you look for in a relationship?
Loyalty

@Both

1. How do you get yourself this little last push to ask someone out?
I can have everything "in place", but I keep waiting for a good opportunity and end up desisting. :(

2. I plan to say this in person to my acquaintance:
>hey, femanon! Are you single?
>"yes, why?"
>I'd like to get to know you. Here's my number. Send me "Hi" if you accept.
Is this too lame? Can you improve it?

Thanks for those that have already replied.

Don't overthink, just be casual. Confidence is key.
I wouldn't leave it up to her to contact you, girls tend to avoid such things even if they are interested. Ask her straight up if she is interested to grab a coffe some day or something like that.

Respect. Respect my time (it doesn't belong to anyone else but me), respect my property, respect my hobbies, respect my friends, respect yourself, respect me and everythang Gucci.

Things I'd consider disrespectful:
>baseless accusations
>demanding all one's time and attention (obviously a good portion of both are owed to a SO, but be reasonable)
>cheating
>self pity and compliment fishing
>not allowing one time to oneself
>refusing to consider the effects of ones behaviour/stubbornness
>getting drunk and saying all the negative shit you want to say to your SO when you're sober and then claiming you don't remember the next day
Among others

Nice response. What if you don't get enough compliments or attention in the relationship - what to do then? Aka you're underappreciated by your SO?

I’m kind of smart, I can code well, but I’m like a cold robot, I have no social skills, would you date me?

Raise the issue in a calm but firm manner instead of putting out signals or something stupid like that. It doesn't sound sexy and fun but it is mature and will likely be more constructive than waiting for your SO to act on hints. Otherwise reconsider the relationship and why you're with that person.

Of course not, and you know it. Most people are "kind of smart" so that's not really a positive, and I couldn't give a fuck if you can code. And if those are the only two things you've got in your favour, you really need to work on yourself before you start dating.

What is the best way?

I have a couple of dogs which people always want to strike up conversations about when I'm walking them (especially women). How do I segue into getting them digits? I generally stick to myself.

What if you've raised the issue many times in a calm way (now its just whiny because I'm tired of the same excuses). I'm not a fan of hints either, trust me. My boyfriend doesent want to do the things he finds unecessary (even if they mean a lot to me). Feel like I'm doing all the heavy lifting in the relationship - but the love is strong. There are of course positive things as well. How do you look at pros/cons in a relationship? I'm unhappy with the way things are - but I also don't want to break up. Have struggled with some mental problems in the past (still struggling), so I'm kind of high maintanance - but I have a lot to offer.

Ex said wanted to be friends, I broke up with her. I finished up college and want to send her a message giving thanks for the good times. She was a major guiding force in my development as a person and in college in general. I am graduating tomorrow. Should I send her a thank you note?

I do not want to be her friend and I do not want her back, I just feel really thankful and have been giving thanks to people.

Sure, why not

I suppose part of me is scared of looking and feelig weak

You're overthinking. After all, it's really not a big deal. If you don't want her back, it wont impact you in any way.

I think you're right, its not a big deal. Thank you

I guess this is more general advice, but is it ever worth dating a single parent?

I'm in my late twenties and recently moved to an area where it seems like almost everyone gets married and has kids right out of high school, so the vast majority of single women my age have a kid. I see lots of cute single women on Tinder that seem great except for having kids, and I never know whether it's even worth giving them a shot.

My now ex-gf has her 20th birthday next month. We broke up a couple months ago mutually. I was unemployed for her last one when we were together, and for a lot of the relationship I had no money and was depressed and was generally useless at doing things for her and making her feel special. So I feel a tad guilty.

Given that it's a big birthday for her and we don't hate each-other or hold bad feelings to one-another, am I being weird if I make/buy her a handful of gifts that I would like to have given her when we were together?

I know a lot of advice will be that I should move on and forget about her etc, but I just think it would be nice for her and would help make it a good day if I did. Am I wrong?

>is it ever worth dating a single parent
Not unless you're both widowed and desperately need a partner to help raise your kids

The older you get, the less reasonable it is to expect a childless partner. Late 20s is at the tail end of when you can expect to find childless women, unless they're the ones who don't want kids at all.

My best friend met a single parent with a very young child and is now in a very happy relationship with her and they want to get married soon and have their own to make the family bigger.

It depends what you want in life.

Life sucks, you never get everything you want, no relationship is going to fulfill you all the time.

Just be grateful with what you have. If you can't, stop complaining about it or make a change in your life.

You're going to have to be more specific. "Unnecessary" could mean fucking anything. What are you asking him to do that he doesn't want to do and why doesn't he want to do them other than their lack of importance to him? We can go from there in dealing with the problem.

Also being in a relationship doesn't mean getting what you want all the time from your boyfriend. It means having consideration for him and, if necessary, compromising. My ex would essentially demand that I constantly be in contact with her through text for two reasons: she had no friends which rendered me her only source of entertainment because she couldn't keep herself busy and also I suspect it was to keep me under her thumb at all times because she hated me being away for even a few hours of the day for school.
Now to her it meant everything that I respond to her in a timely manner and with gusto. However I was completely unwilling to do that for a couple reasons. Foremostly it was annoying as fuck and I never had anything to say to her besides "love you babe" because she literally wanted to talk all the time. Secondly I spent all my time with her as it was and I felt I deserved time alone to just, you know, watch shit on YouTube in my spare time between classes. I'd be reading a fucking wikipedia page or something and get bombarded with her shitty texts about me ignoring her.
The point I'm trying to drive home with that personal anecdote was that it was completely unreasonable for her to demand that much of me when I already spent all my time with her. She wouldn't accept what I had to say for myself when she'd call me out about it and would use it to instigate a "no babe you're perfect I love you I wasn't ignoring you" fucking compliment fest. This obviously meant a lot to her but it doesn't mean it wasn't completely insane.

20 isn’t a big birthday. 21 is. I wouldn’t buy the stuff though if I were you

Important like thinking how he speaks to me - he is sometimes very cold and robotic - but he doesent mean anything bad. But it always gets me in a bad mood.
Important like remembering things I like - for example he doesent have a clue what to give me/do for my birthday. I am not demanding, I just want him to show me that he cares.
After all, I have done many things for him (literally given him an opportunity for a better life in one of the best countries in the world), got him a job, I pay for almost everything, I show him that I love him etc. And then I expect that he will do everything for me in return - because I do the same for him.

Well, I can see how that was annoying. I would find that annoying as well.

And it's not just that I do everything economically, but I also have to go to the store (he can't do it alone because social anxiety), housework (even though he has improved a looot lately), suggesting what we should do, what we should eat, suggesting romantic nights.... I just want him to show initiative and that he appreciates things.

Alright so I’m a bi-curious lesbian and my friend knows it, and after talking a bit suggested having me do it with her bf and I agreed. I’ve never done it with a guy, and I’m feeling pretty nervous about it all. Guys, how do I make a guy feel good in bed? I don’t want to have to make him do all the work but I’m clueless about men other than you like the same kind of girls I do.

Attached: 1B422BDA-7B18-49F3-99DB-A9A64A284864.jpg (933x990, 263K)

Thank you guys for always giving advice.

I just had my first date and my first kiss too. No longer a KV just a V now.

Just like a short kiss on the lips, how to kiss like longer in case of further dates

I'm a britbong, 21 means nothing here.

Also it's not so much buying expensive or romantic things or anything like that, it's just stuff I think would make her smile.

Here's 3 things:

Her car only has a CD player and no socket for an aux cable, so she has to listen to CDs or radio. I was thinking I could make a goofy mix tape of songs that she likes and that we used to listen to/have good memories associated with. Not love songs, just ones that have a little memory attached.

Also, when we first met we ended up half-playing this weird board game that neither of us had ever heard of before while getting to know each other, and I was thinking I could get it off the guy who owns it and give it to her. If nothing else, she'd probably enjoy playing it with her friends.

I also wrote her a poem a long while ago but was too embarrassed and nervous to give it to her. All I ever said was that I was working on one, and when I did say that she seemed genuinely moved and flattered, but I never mentioned it again. I think it's actually decent and a little funny. Not soppy or anything.

I don't know if any of it is just simply inappropriate now, though. It seems a shame that I can't make her feel special with them, I really want to.

>I don’t want to have to make him do all the work
Excellent start.
>but I’m clueless about men
There's not a lot to it really. It depends on how he likes sex, but I find that if you have and display genuine eagerness towards someone then it should make most things really good. Simple eagerness is the secret to a lot when it comes to sex. Amateurs can do wonderful things if they have a hunger for it.

>bi-curious lesbian
You can just say bi

Why is dating such a clusterfuck? I don't know what kind of things she is into, so why do I have to straight up suggest something?
I'm not saying that you are wrong. I'm just frustrated and trying to understand.

I wish I could get her number and plan something together. Is this wrong?

I recently started crushing on my brothers friend. This friend is on the shy type, but we even made out the first time we met. He seemed hesitant about it because he said like twice "youre my friends sister". Now everytime we meet up he's shy towards me at first until he opens up (thanks to alcohol) and then we're flirting, me probably stronger than he is because I could tell he's soo shy. I'm 90% sure he likes me back but I think he's hesitant to make any move because a) He's friends with my brother and b) He's already shy to begin with

Is this something I should keep pursuing or am I off limits because I'm the sister? I don't know how more obvious I can get with my flirting without outright saying I'm interested

So I was in a relationship for almost 3 years, we mutually broke up and decided to stay "just friends" and shes basically been my best friend the past few months. But shes drunk dialed me a few times and hinted to wanting to be more again. And I've been talking to another girl a lot lately and we'll be meeting soon. How can I gently tell my ex whos been a big part of my life that I'm seeing someone else?

I'm smart and code for a living but have social skills. So do all of my coworkers. Why would I date you? Work on your social skills, they're not innate.

Girls, in exact words, how have you confessed your crush? (I guess it applies too if a girl has confessed to you)

I’ve never had to confess first before, but this guy either isn’t picking up any hints or he’s gonna take his sweet time until I come out and say it. It’s giving me awful anxiety and I hate feeling like this. I didn’t think he’d even want to be with me because he’s got so much more going for him, but when we actually got to hang out (he’s part of a long-distance friend group), he let me cuddle him every evening, touch his hands whenever possible, and he’d stare at me a lot. It seems pretty clear that he’s interested in some way but like I said, it’s giving me constant anxiety and I want to just get it over with.

No one says you cant date women below your age because honestly why should you take care of someone else's kid?

I am currently dating 3 girls
no commitments have been made, and they don't know about each other
I just go out on dates with them on different days of the week and text
I like all of them for different reasons

is it scummy that I'm seeing so many at once?
how many guys do girls date at the same time?
how am I supposed to choose just one?

Just do what comes natural and don't be afraid to ask if you're doing it right etc.

Reciprocity

Girls,

Seeing this new girl. Things going well. She wants a relationship. I do like her but still working out if shes trustworthy.

She told me she has had a few guys hitting her up while we were still dating. Never dated any, just had them trying to take her out. She let me read the messages and it wasn't anything bad.

She asked me on Saturday what she should say to this one who she plays basketball with and I just said to send "hey, thank but im seeing someone so it wouldnt be appropriate, but ill catch you at basketball"

She sent that but added in something about "we can get a coffee as friends"... She showed me and I said whatever but I mean it just seems like she needs some attention.

I've never had a girl who makes male friends whilst I'm dating her. What do?

Girls, wtf is wrong with my profile? Obviously this is only the first pic but I can post the others if needed. Also, the blocked out letters are just my uni.

Attached: dsfaf.png (568x818, 516K)

Boring tagline and you shouldn't use that picture at all. For one, it looks like you're hanging out with your mom. Secondly the way you're sitting does you no favors. Your body language looks unconfident with you sitting in a hunched position and considering your physique is nothing to write home about (not trying to be rude) it just isn't doing you any favors. Go to /soc/. They usually have a running tinder profile help thread. Remember the point of Tinder is to find someone to fuck. You have to have something that helps you stand out from the literal thousands of guys a woman could have with the snap of her fingers.

Yeah I'm skinnyfat but my other pics don't really show that. I'll get rid of the pic but how can I improve the description?

Does this pic work better?

Attached: IMG_20180308_210125_689.jpg (2250x2250, 492K)

I think they're being hard on you because they're hard on themselves. Cute dog.

Who's being hard on me?

user is going to tell you to take a flawless photo that makes you look like a stud or something

do women like bussy the same way gays like it

Attached: 1502977894477.png (680x521, 115K)

That would probably help but I came here mostly looking for help with the description

only if you are laso a single parent

You are pretty far off limits. No matter how shy he is, the fact that you're a friends' sister makes it so much worse for him. He'd need your brother's blessing and he realistically might not get it.

>without outright saying I'm interested
And what's wrong with doing that? He's shy and he's not "supposed" to be into you, which are two very compelling reasons for him to not make moves on you, but if you like each other then why can't you just say it? Why does it have to be him?

Attached: 69193789-639E-4C00-B1FD-3821D0DA5292.jpg (2060x2059, 661K)

What? They look the same

okay

Apple auto crop
“Vivid” filter
“Brilliance” setting +.08

Attached: 2DA55BEF-4ABB-4000-AE3E-94F1E131D555.jpg (2060x2059, 651K)

Why do girls say they want nice guys (good people), but always get manipulated in to being with bad guys (bad people)?
Can't you make your own decisions? Are you genuinely so blinded by your feelings that you overlook all the obvious signs? If so, why shouldn't guys just act like that as much as often? Because it clearly works most of the time.

Attached: WHY.jpg (1014x1024, 60K)

Women aren't honest about what they want
What a woman wants is the best guy she can't get
They obviously don't want you

>They obviously don't want you
Already knew that one senpai, already knew...

hey it's not all doom and gloom. guy often get manipulated by bad women, so there's a sense of equality to it.

Ditch the picture with the old woman.

OK there's this girl that my friend told me liked me and then she ended up adding me on snapchat and then we went on a date. And then now I haven't talked to her for like 3 days because her snapchat isn't working and I guess I don't know what to do anymore. I really like this girl and I know I should be the one to hit her up but it's hard when I'm shy and I just don't know what to fucking do anymore. I fucking like this girl so much but I'm too much of a fucking pussy to tell her something when I see her around school with her friends and shit :/

>men lie to women, news at 11

Just do it. Worst case scenario you just get a head start on moving on if things don't work out. The only road you can take if you don't ask is pain, if you do ask there is at least a chance for happiness.

Not him but fuck the description.
Sex and especially tinder sex is superficial. They don't fuck you because of your description. Humor is a nice boost to begin with but you should improve yourself.
Learn how to dress, that shit looks awful. Also go to the gym etc.

See it as if you were a piece of meat on display. You need to be juicy.

How do i talk to a girl that i haven't talked to in nearly a year and have no classes with currently?

How do I stop falling for every girl that gives me the slightest bit of attention?

Start asking them out and getting rejected so that you realize that it may not be worth it for every girl you meet. Or you get a million dates, in which case you're set anyway.

I have other pics that don't show my shit physique all that much and I am wearing better clothes. I think I honestly just need some pics to go off, do you have any?

Who the hell asks a grilled out when he knows he is going to get rejected?

A lot of people who are holding onto feelings that they want to happen despite how stacked the odds are. I'm just gonna straight up say it - even if you think you're falling in love with everyone, you're not actually in love if you aren't willing to bet your pride on it and ask them.

>guy often get manipulated by bad women, so there's a sense of equality to it.
This.
I got out of a bad relationship two years ago (was in it for eight). It really fucks you up and you can end up carrying the artifacts over to your healthy relationships.
I think it's mostly just lonely dudes who say like that. You've never had success with the woman you want, so if "What's on the inside" is what matters then she must be at fault.
The greatest hurt has the best intentions; we need to stop telling people that "Looks don't matter", they do, massively. More than they should? Perhaps. But they matter all the same.
We need to stop saying "It's what's on the inside that counts", it doesn't, I can't see in to your mind. Does what happens internally carry through externally? Sometimes. Just take an acting class and you'll see how easy it can be to "fake it".
We need to stop saying "You're too good for them/they're not worth it-", because that's ridiculously ego-centric and defensive narcissism. They say the same about you, and you'd be pissed if they said it aloud.

But all this is pointless to say, because if you've never experienced it you have no point of reference. And yet you're so worried about the pain because you've never been given the mechanisms to deal with it as Disney says it's all sunshine and flowers.

I have cum on a girls face in an alleyway. How does that make you feel? Triggered by "degeneracy"? Angry? Reflect on your own feelings and ask why it is you feel that, then perhaps you'll realize you don't follow your own "rules" yourself.

The angriest and saddest are often hypocrites.

Bump

Of course it's not fucking love but I still obsess over every single girl who talks with me for more than five minutes

Honestly I wouldn't even bother with the "are you single" or "get to know you" things. One thing I've learned is you just can't assume people's responses. Don't be vague, don't put it on the other person or else you end up agonizing over waiting for them to get back to you or them misunderstanding you. Directly ask the person out or tell them how you feel. It will save time and avoid a lot of drawn-out pain.

Then think about how you're just being obsessive for no reason, because your feelings as they are don't mean anything unless you're willing to put them into action.

You just want to see me fail

I'm never going to see you ever, so don't worry about it. I guarantee the sooner you put yourself out there and start being willing to get rejected, the more comfortable you will get with the process and less obsessed you will get over everyone you meet.

BUMP

Can I ask her if she would go out with me and, if she replies positively, tell her that we can plan things later?

That's probably fine, though I really would recommend as suggested above to at least suggest some notion of a plan, like going for coffee or whatever. You can probably literally just say "would you want to go out with me for coffee or something sometime?" Then you can ask her if there's something she would rather do if she seems interested or is for some reason says she's not into coffee, just don't put it on her to get back to you if possible.

Just keep in mind the sooner you get things concretely set up, the less uncertainty and agonizing there will be. Planning things in the future can be more relaxed when you are closer.

What? Dont catfish dude, there is no point.
Share if you wamt advixe tho

Girls, which would you prefer:
>A guy who's taller than you but has a small dick
>A guy who's noticeably shorter than you but has a huge dick
For obvious reasons, medium/average is not an option.

Is there a good trick to reliably relocate ribs?

Woke up today especially fucked up, and sitting and standing causes pretty severe shortness of breath, chest pain, and pretty bad nausea.

Normally I don't have too many issues getting them back into place, but today they're being especially annoying.

Can you take a guy seriously if he listens to metal? Would prefer to get answers from women who don't normally listen to metal or similar genres.

21 yo virgin male here.
I think the time has come for me to finally get rid of that v-card.
From what I have gathered on Jow Forums, sex isn't like porn. Girls don't like to be dominated like we can see in porn. How do I sex.

The former. I'm 5'0" so a guy who's "noticeably shorter" than me would be a literal midget

Not really, but it would help if he doesn't have the metal 'look'

Intelligence.

How can I tell if this guy whom I'm talking to online (and have been talking to for almost a year) likes me (girl) as more than a friend?

What are subtle things that make men unattractive?

Been working on my appearance, I have nice long hair that gets tons of compliments, I've been working on my physique, stocky build, can see im still fat but have decent muscle so it balances out. I have a beard relatively well kept. I feel as if the way I act is unattractive in some way. I've been called weird, im not afraid to be myself around people Im comfortable with. I'm very silly and goofy, but people like to be around me. I have a decent group of male and female friends. None of them seem repulsed by me. Im 27, never had sex or a girlfriend (although I attribute that to being over 300 pounds most of my life until very recently. I'm at the point now where I look like a normal person desu but have very little experience when it comes to romance and attraction. What am I getting wrong?

Hey femanons, I need some advice. Not going to green text because lazy.
Be me, recently fired from high profile chef position. Went in today to talk to my assistant gn, super cute awesome 9/10.
Knew her from high school, but never talked. Started working at my hotel around october last year. Started hitting it off, casual flirting, touching, nothing major, like dates or anything.
Anyway, went in today to get my check and turn in my key to the place.
She's all over me, her stance centered towards me, smiling, laughing at my stupid jokes, flicking her hair, touching my back and hands, etc. Went into her office to clear the air. Expressed sympathy over my situation. Teared up a little, said she was going to miss working with me.
Asked me out. I suggested going to the Nashville Zoo. We both love animals. She said she'd bring her lady friends, but we'd set it up for next month in June..

Here's what I need advice on. Do you think she is asking her friends to come so they can gauge how we are together, or just doing this out of sympathy? Also, should I ask her out for drinks before June by herself, or just wait to go to the zoo? I'm friends with the people she invited, but don't wanna get the wrong impression from this. Anything would help. Thanks.

Don't be too dumb
Be open to learning from mistakes
Don't cheat
Don't force lifestyle choices on me or others (ie. trying to get me to become vegan, teaching our kids to practice your religion, telling me to get rid of motorcycle, etc.)

Go to the zoo, have a good time and feel it out. If shit goes well and she's open to going out again perhaps suggest an activity that is just you and her. Don't overthink it. There is no need to psychoanalyze her behavior at this point. Have a good time and see how it goes. If you feel like inviting her out for drinks then go for it, see what happens. Gotta keep this casual, user. We can't read minds. All you can do is B URSELF and feel it out.

He'll tell you.

Girls, is it okay if my fully erect dick bends downward?

You're right. I've been overthinking it. My thing is that, I don't wanna wait until June to chill, but don't wanna ask to hang out and seem clingy. I don't think she'd think that, but I'm really into her, and have been for sometime, and I am pretty sure she's felt the same way. A lot of former co workers have expressed the same thing.

>hey user, long time no see thought I'd check in and catch up with you

>What am I getting wrong?
Fuck if I know.
I've always been skinny(was kinda buff when I tried the gym) and done sports most of my life, but the only gf I had was a fatty and I didn't even get to fuck her. I'm only 18 though.

GIRLS, do you actually feel love? Do you ever feel hopelessly in love like guys do? Do girls feel REAL love or are they just psycho and pretend to feel love so they can manipulate guys who do love them and have the best life and get what they

Stop me going full misogynist and restore my faith in the female population