I would, honestly, kill anyone who beat me in any game or competition. I believe I'm far above, let's say...

I would, honestly, kill anyone who beat me in any game or competition. I believe I'm far above, let's say, 90% of the human race (taking aside geniuses and all that) and anyone who causes me the slightest discomfort should be eradicated. It's useless anyway.

Do you think I'm crazy?

Attached: jake_gyllenhaal_actor_black_white_smile_suit-779953.jpg!d.jpg (1600x1200, 369K)

no, just retarded,and here's your (You)

How can I be retarded when I'm far smarter than you or anyone you know?

I don't even feel human most of the times. I'd gladly kill so many of you. You are nothing but worthless maggots, specially all those who don't contribute to society at all.
If I had to kill people, I'd start by obliterating the rich. Those must be the most useless humans on this doomed patch of dust we call Earth.

you're not, that's why

Then neoliberals, capitalists in general, racists, a looot of politicians... those middle-class assholes who identify themselves with the dominant class and serve it like little dogs...

How many degrees do you have, then?

If you were so superior, you wouldn't lose in the first place ;)

By what metric do you measure superiority?
Do you truly believe there is an objective means to measure the inherent value of another person?
You may be deluded if you're convinced that your idea of superiority gives you the right to judge another human's worth to the world

Firstly, if you're so smart then you would've realized before coming here that no one gives a shit about you and your superiority complex. I'm not sure what insight you hoped to glean from baselessly insulting a group of anonymous people on a tibetan underwater yoga tutorial forum and asking rhetorical questions. Secondly, coming here to argue with random anons about how smart you are doesn't seem like the habit of an intelligent person. Intelligent people typically avoid spending their time and energy on tasks that don't yield and results and are so inherently unproductive. Your post is completely contradictory to the assertion that you are smarter than 90% of the population. Have you ever been diagnosed with any kind of mental illness? Serious question.

I think you're poorly socialized with no accurate gauge for your own metrics, because you are.

Have fun being miserable.

Love,
Everyone

What makes you think you are so superior? You're certainly not even close to my level. And I don't go around boasting about how great I am. Actions speak louder than words.

You're not.

Stupid people are factually proven to mistake themselves for not only being intelligent but superiorly so. Might come from a place of truly not being all you think you're cracked up to be if you step back and look at your life and accomplishments objectively.

This.
And this.

Where is the proof of your intelligence?
Or is this just you "feeling" you are above anyone else?

Do you have a serious complex that needs to be checked out? Probably

Get yourself checked. I can't believe there are people like you but I have to accept you guys exist and you are mentally ill.

Even a moderately intelligent person would be able to discern that the winner of a competition isn't necessarily the better man, as any coin flip will demonstrate. Even a simpleton would recognize that there are people more able than he in contests of physical skill, let alone intellectual pursuits. If you can't accept these facts because your worldview won't allow it, then I can only conclude that you're severely deluded.

Attached: 1513481641456.jpg (655x902, 78K)

Do you know what is one thing actually intelligent people never do? Call themselves intelligent.

I think it's more that brainiac over there is so much better than all these fuckheaded retards and should any of them ever dare to beat his magnificence, his big brain overwhelms with so much emotion his usually godtier brilliant decisionmaking and judgements devolve into literal retard rage mode. Probably has some sort of birth defect that fucked his brain.

Don't know if you are actually crazy. You are definitely posting shit that is contradictory and illogical.

i WILL kick your ass fag where do you live godammit

your'e describing some kind of megalomania. this manifests in people with thought disorders and in people with dramatic personalities.

also, you could be driven to this state by something in your environment. maybe something fucked ups has happened/is happening in your life that's causing you to sort of freak out internally.

that is textbook crazy

Hahaha, you need to be 18 to post here. It's okay, op. Many people have an edgelord period

You're an edgy faggot.

Post your accomplishments , shitlord.

And yet you come here for advice... Hur durr.

How about being so unbearably smart and isolated that all you want is for someone to kill you before you have a chance to know it's happening, because you love learning and thinking so much that you can't just do it yourself.

All I do is spend time reading and consulting experts from various fields. I can tell instantly that you're a moron with a chip on your shoulder.

>>not in the fucken slightest.
i have met way more psychopathic/shizcophenic people than you.
>>people that have actually killed other people

you just sound like a little kid and his parents took his playstation away.

>>nice try DICKHEAD :3

Is this you?

Attached: 220px-David_Miscavige_-_Portrait.jpg (220x299, 14K)

>calls himself far above
>doesn't post what he has accomplished
>doesn't spend his time using his brain for greater purpose
>goes on Jow Forums to complain

hmmmmm

Kruger-Dunnin effect.