Hi, im pretty ugly but im not one of those who give up, so i fight, what can i do to look better?

Hi, im pretty ugly but im not one of those who give up, so i fight, what can i do to look better?

Attached: 32869043_1753641658045950_7742140552082096128_n.jpg (1440x2560, 281K)

Shave off that shit beard. Get a haircut. Stop picking acne

Snd photo

Attached: IMG_20180520_015222483.jpg (1440x2560, 1.13M)

You aren't ugly. You're just a normal looking dude. The t-shirt is ugly though. Maybe switch up your style a little bit instead? Also don't pull your hair back so tightly, it's bad for your scalp.

Seconding the first post, shave off your literal neckbeard and get a decent haircut.

Also you're not ugly, you just need to get your shit together.

here's your problem dumbass
you're not ugly, you haircut doesn't fit you, cut it short.

part two
you need to be more confindent

solved go sob to someone else you lucky fuck

i try its hard to do
it is?
photo with literal neckbeard shaved off
listen, im pretty much confident or i try to be, when i call myself ugly its not to listen how im not, im pretty realistic, its adv and i need advice, so cut your shit with personality
i know personality works but i cant be someone else lol, im not some unconfident bastrad tho, im ugly but i know im cool person beside look

Attached: IMG_20180520_020913206.jpg (1440x2560, 1.23M)

Post pic with hair down

You dont want to see them.

Attached: IMG_20180520_021029555.jpg (1440x2560, 1.19M)

Looks good, brother. A clean shaven face projects confidence and professionalism, especially if you maintain a decent skincare routine.

Dude having a low self esteem like that reeks
to high heavens.You're a pretty average looking person, This is beard related but you seem to have a diamond face shape so if you want to grow a beard try making it either a full goatee without a mustache.

It'll take a while but as long as you don't eat any onions it'll grow fine. Also try not to put your hair often it's not the best since it'll just cause your hair to thin up and begin to fall out.

Also you should mix up your clothing choices sometimes. Try something new and experiment.. who knows you might actually find out you look good in.

>/soc/

You're much better looking than me. And at least you have hair.

If you're keeping the hair stop pulling it back so tight, it pulls hairs and makes it look like your hairline is receding (look up traction alopecia), other than that just keep shaving and take care of your skin, eat healthy, etc.

short hair would look better on you because of your facial structure. facial hair is fine.

I would try a skin high fade, leave long on top

lift weights, it will help attractiveness. I can tell you dont lift from the non musuclar neck

Attached: download (2).jpg (500x470, 44K)

What the fuck is with all the r8 threads tonight? Fuck off to with this shit.

You honestly don't have an ugly face. You already pull your hair out of your face, so just cut it. Fade the sides, like said. Work out more and cut out as much onions from your diet as possible. You don't have to be ripped, but it'll make you feel better and it never hurts to tone up.

ditch the man bun, cheer up, and go to /soc/ if you're going to camwhore

maybe try wearing more masculine and energetic colors. I think colors effect mood, at least in a saddo.

Start by getting rid of that "Fuck me in the ass bareback with your 14 inch STD riddled cock" manbun and shave that goofy chinstrap. They dont look good on anybody.

Otherwise you are fine.

you look fine. you have nice eyes

im not really feeling the hairline though or the fact that your hair is long it makes you look sleezy.

work on your style. get a stylish haircut/clothes and you should be ok

Please burn that ugly bacon strap shirt. I've never seen such an ugly shirt. That had to of been second hand, I can't believe a store would even sell that. As you've heard, that onions boy toy bun that's pulling your scalp isn't helping either. Otherwise you're good looking.

Why is everyone sugarcoating user? He's ugly, but so is 80% of the male population

I love the man bun, its totally sexy in a homo erotica sort of way.

Ok but what haircut i should take?