Help me find the reason why I can't get a gf

Help me find the reason why I can't get a gf

>19 yo
>6'1
>somewhat fit(perfect bodyfat but not a lot of muscle)
>not ugly(I think)
>go out often enough
>not a complete sperg
>people often tell me I'm funny
>can act like I'm confident pretty well

My standards are not even high, I went for a lot of ugly/fat chicks but with no success. Asked out a lot of girls too. I had a gf like 3 years ago but no luck after that at all.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 8K)

This is a few months old pic, as I don't have recent ones not made with a shit phone
My acne is gone tho
I'm open to suggestions

Attached: received_2095423950735891.jpg (1800x1202, 194K)

Well there are two glaring issues I see.
1. You overestimate the importance of looks, height, and build
2. You are explicitly looking for a relationship. Girls avoid guys that try to lock them down

You’re a skinny piece of shit. You’re not likely to pick up chicks until you at least hit puberty.

Even fat guys will do better than you because you think being skinny is enough to be attractive.

Is 165 lbs skinny?
Starting from where it's not skinny

You are probably condescending or not interesting.

Did you talk to girls?

>19
you're at that age. most guys just broke up with their first long term bf. they aren't rdy to jump into a new guy yet
start pumping and dumping

I know the feels. My first instinct is to always blame my physical appearance, but that's nonsense. its social media thats perpetuated this obsession with appearance. human beings are fucked, its as simple as that, so dont be so hard on yourself. you only fail if you give up.

Yes of course, I specified that
>implying I can pump and dump

>>implying I can pump and dump
you can easily.
go on tinder. make yourself seem like some "cool" dude who just wants eat pizza and smoke weed.

Blame social media all you want but looks were always important

No one but 30+ yo use dating sites in my country

true, there's got to be a physical element. But OP isn't a hideous monster. and if a girl were so shallow to only want a guy based solely off attractiveness then she's not worth any thought.

fuck some milfs my boy

Aren't there girls looking for relationships too?

Not in the way you think. After dating for awhile a girl will ask you to be exclusive. If you do it before she does she will feel things are "moving too fast" and "we need to slow down". As a guy you just need to worry about having fun dates and let women think about relationships. Wanting a relationship right off the bat is seen as a red flag by women and that you want to lock them down to satisfy your own insecurity

I don't think I've been explicit enough: I can barely get dates at all

I did not get my first gf until i was 22.
Just socialize and always take a chance. If you like someone ask them out.
One thing i would suggest is do not lower your standards or settle. If you do that you will eventually want to leave that person.
"Practice Gfs" are a meme, stringing girls on like that is a douche move.
Based on your pic as long as you are confident you will eventually find someone.

Nothing wrong with the way you look. Maybe you're coming off too desperate in your attempts to hook up? Maybe stop trying to force shit and let it happen naturally by befriending some chicks. (inb4 incels chime in about the friend zone). Just let your intentions be known subtly without flat out asking and that wont happen unless the girl wasn't interested to begin with.

Remember, dating is hard. It's supposed to be hard. Most people just have to keep trying until they find the right one. It can take years. You're only 19. I was similar at your age. Good looking but never really got any play with the ladies except a few one night stands. Then in my mid 20's I met someone and things just clicked, we've been together for a few years now. I wouldn't worry.

There are probably a ton of little things you are doing wrong that turn women off that you do not even recognize. Just go read "how to be a 3% man". Its not written very well but helped me get a couple dates and im pretty autistic

Probably the way you're coming off, even in the picture you posted you seem stiff. Finding a gf isn't about filling some sort of arbitrary check box like people on this site will tell you. Girls will date fat dudes, short dudes, tall dudes, ugly dudes, it really doesn't matter that much. What matters most is how you get along with them, how you are approaching them, and how you make them feel. It's hard to explain because there are lot of nuances to it, like body language specifically. Just try not to focus on it too much, people can tell when you're a sex obsessed virgin. Get into sports or something, find better ways to allocate your time than ruminating on why girls won't date you.

>somewhat fit(perfect bodyfat but not a lot of muscle)
Neither of those things are true, you're just not fat. You aren't fit or at a "perfect bodyfat."

You look bored and dead inside.

What drives you? Are you passionate about anything? Women probably feel like you see them as a business deal.

Nigga, treat women like puppies. Stop taking them seriously.

nah, it's bullshit mate.

Be yourself if you're not full blown autistic. Being 'fake manly' to get dates falls apart when you're now in a long term relationship and have never actually been yourself around the person. It might help short term but it wont help you find someone you actually want to be with.

I read through the book and its not about being "fake manly" lol. It just helps you recognize subtle mistakes that turn women off and different ways your insecurities show up.

What a coincidence, I read that

If you're looking for an instant hook-up relationship, be prepared to try and fail plenty, even when things are off to a start. If you're looking for a long-term stable relationship, get to know people as friends first. Either way, it will take time. You're only 19, you have no hurry to get into a relationship yet.

Are you OP?

Yes

Man, other than re-reading it I dont really know how to help then. Reading through the book was like opening a third eye and being able to see all the shit I had done wrong with previous girls. Do you feel it helped at all?

lol u gay

What's your target group age wise?

It helped me realize why my ex dumped me but that was it
16-19

Practice gfs are a cruel but legit way to improve your skills being a good partner. Making a relationship work is half dependend on her and half on your skills to be a good bf. Like any skill it needs practice to improve.

16 is good, I doubt women around your own age will be interested in you. It's silly, but that's how it is. At least you can smash prime teen pussy without it being weird.
Don't give up, at that age women are attracted to confidence alone, even though there's no chemistry there.

Thres nothing wrong with you. There were guys like you in my class who looked average but had multiple gfs cuz they were the jester of the group, center of the attention. Unfortunately if youre naturally introverted shy autist, there s nit much hope for you. I can see youre nit confident about yozrself seeing as you are here.

Just b confident brooo
yeah it's really easy to attribute all the problems to a meme

I never fixed my shit so in the end i got a gf from Thailand in my 30’s.

Shes very sweet though, not fat, and not like any western girl i’ve ever met.

She wants me to take care of me. She cals me ”papa” or ”my king”. She’s not shy or prude. She can easily talk about her weight (she is about 60 kg) and her pussy and what she likes during sex.

Its incredibly easy to deal with her, but yeah, sometimes she’s like a kid ”wanna eat, wanna go” etc.

I’d say she is very bad with money, because she does not understand what things cost. She grew up in a hut in a coconut field and is used to eat and sleep on the floor, so yeah.

you look boring and uninteresting

Did you guess that in the coffee or something?

Is this a copy pasta?

No