Am I fucked up for not liking women romantically?

Am I fucked up for not liking women romantically?

Like it's not that I don't like them as people, a few of my friends are girls, but I genuinely don't ever want to be in a relationship with one. I hooked up with this one girl after she hit on me, for the hell of it, and I hated every second of it, so I broke up with her after a week. The idea of sex with her made me actually sick, like I really didn't want to do it. She wasn't even that ugly, she was seriously pretty cute in some aspects.

I don't know what to do now though. Like I see girls who are attractive but have absolutely no desire to date them. I would fuck a few them, but I do not want to enter into a relationship with them in any way, shape, or form. That's also another problem, I don't find girls that attractive at all anymore. My friends will show me pictures of objective 10/10s and I really don't find them that special or find the pictures particularly arousing.

Is something wrong with me?

Attached: DdlR2KBW0AUPOn9.jpg (225x225, 9K)

Did you have a bad relationship in the past? You ever get raped by a female family member? Were you raised by a single mother who sucked?

Idk dude but you should maintain this mindset imo. Keep your priorities straight and don't let women hold you back. Relationships require a massive amount of work and effort and it's usually one-sided at that. Most people have nothing to gain from them.

>Did you have a bad relationship in the past?
Nope, hooking up with this girl was literally my first kiss (19 btw). I'm not ugly or anything, I've had girls literally throw themselves at me. It's just I never really found interest in dating, it felt forced and weird to me.
>You ever get raped by a female family member?
Not to my knowledge, but sometimes I wonder. I exhibit some red flag symptoms of childhood abuse but have no memory of any sexual abuse occurring. I have had bad experiences with women though. For instance when I was 17 my friend's Mom started flirting with me hard while she was drunk and there is more to the situation but it was really fucked up. I mean I was 17 by this point, but this was like a childhood friend and it messed with me that his Mom did that. I mean they were basically family to me in a weird sense.
>Were you raised by a single mother who sucked?
Nope.

How is your relationship with your mother? I think all your thoughts comes from the relationship you have with your mommy

>17 my friend's Mom started flirting with me hard while she was drunk and there is more to the situation but it was really fucked up.
Mind elaborating on that a bit more? I think we're on to something here, some piece of the puzzle which would have an answer as to why you feel like this.

It's fine, I don't hate her or anything. I mean she has a lot of faults but it's far from bad.

No I mean I've almost always been this way, that situation just added more fuel to the fire in the sense that I was already losing interest in women and it just gave more more of a reason not to want a relationship.

Well, I guess I can't change you then. If you want to be like this, then go for it. If that's what makes you happy.

Just roll with it then. The need for companionship can be a burden and distraction from the more important things of life. Maybe at some point you'll come across someone who sets your heart on fire. I go through long periods of not wanting anything to do with women and every now and then I meet a girl who reawakens that

Nobody gives a shit, OP. Live your life.

Seriously no one has brought up the fact that OP is clearly gay? I mean, you're not interested in girls at all, the solution seems pretty obvious.

dont gay people feel attracted to other men?

Is there anything you can think of that'd cause a low libido in your life right now? Depression? Stress?

This might be the best option.

I know nobody gives a shit but I kind of want to be with someone, like I still think it'd be nice. I'm wondering if there is a way to fix this.

Yeah I mean I have thought about other men sexually, quite a bit actually. But I find that irl I'm not attracted to most guys. I also have no outward characteristics of being gay, like none at all. I mean it might be a possibility but wouldn't I have known my entire life? I've had crushes on girls before and stuff like that, I don't think it's very common to lose attraction to a gender over time.

Some stress and I'm doing a very intense workout schedule daily.

>I also have no outward characteristics of being gay, like none at all.
It's weird how straight people think being gay means you have to have certain personal traits as qualifiers. That is not how works and is never how it works, not every gay man is flamboyant and loud about it.

>wouldn't I have known my entire life?
Deep down, but not consciously.

Honestly though user it seems more like you are asexual, not homosexual. Give it a good think - Maybe get drunk.

Actually I've given it some good thought and I think I'm just straight up gay.

No, its called being asexual.

Ive been asexual since 2014. I dont want any more STDs and I am allergic to antibiotics. If I have to finish a course of Levoflaxacin again I would rather die

I didn't mean it in the general way of liking or hating. It can be that you have lots of respect for your mom and that's why you have lots of respect for any girl.
I had read something about your dad being your first and most important best friend and your mom being your first and most important lover.

This is BS. I'm 28, sexually active, but have never been in love. I find women attractive, I've just never been in love

Not OP btw.

all cool op.
stay that way and be solo if you want.
easier to get around in life.
have friends, no other than platonic love
needed and that is totally ok.

Attached: 1526400139392.jpg (488x654, 44K)

Sounds like you are asexual, or maybe even aromantic, and nothing wrong with either. Can't tell for sure with these details, but sure worth looking into it.
You can lead a fulfilling life with just having friends, or just maybe even platonic love with someone.
People stress over their love life so much that you might be lucky in a way to not have such worries.

>latent homosexuality, the thread
>is something wrong with me
If you're in the western world, no, if you're elsewhere, maybe

kek
A lot of times gay people with low libido think they're straight but can't fully commit to it sexually. Homosexuality is more of the ability to be romantically invested in someone of the same gender. You should think about the platonic and romantic (or pre-romantic) relationships you've had and see if there is more inclination to one side or the other.

If you can't have sex with people of either gender but could possibly try to form a romantic bond, then ask yourself why.

Other than that, >pic related

Attached: 1490150794493.jpg (680x451, 63K)

Bruh you're not entirely wrong but I've seen way more gays that want dick and the male body and dont give a fuck about emotions