Being redpilled kind of fucking sucks

It's hard to enjoy anything that's mainstream now. It's like everything has been put through some filter. I can't tell if I'm noticing this now because I'm older or if (((they))) are just more blatant with it now - Youtube Rewind being the most recent example.

Attached: Exhausted.png (1279x709, 577K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEaebA0w3dU
youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk
youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo
youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ
jordanbpeterson.com/books/book-list/
jordanbpeterson.com/great-books/
youtube.com/watch?v=MyKfSt_VMDQ
youtube.com/watch?v=ZHk5EnSuOV0
youtube.com/watch?v=c8Ih-dX-LDE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Welcome to adulthood.
Time to hind new hobbies and interest.
I enjoy fishing alone.

>be me
>hear a catchy song on the radio
>google music video
>see camera zoom on products, drinks, cars, gear, etc.
>exit video in disgust
>hate the song now

i literally cant enjoy shit because i know its just a marketing tool trying to sell me one kind of "lifestyle" or another.

i've personally found it pretty enjoyable to go back and read classics, user.

Then don't.

Once you get truly redpilled you realize you never have to like anything you don't like. People might hate you for pointing out the obvious flaws and plot holes but eventually you will see them come around if you express your opinions passionately and without being a prick.

No you will find really obscure and intricate political meme's funny. Any no one will get why.

i turned off the radio jew a long time ago

Eventually you'll learn to enjoy the madness

This pick up and isnturment and make your own music retards. It really isn't that hard. You've been led to believe that everything is talent and it takes to much work. It really fucking doesn't. You've been lied to, white people need to start making culture and art again.

I used to think this but life is better without Hollywood trash, Netflix, zoomer rap and shitty videogames.

Read pre-1945 books, listen to classical music and black metal and neofolk. Go outside. Walk in the woods, ride a bike in the countryside. Work out, cook good food, tend to a garden, make moonshine and drink it with good people.

There’s a whole world outside of the progressive entertainment complex.

>try to watch netflix with fiance
>every movie stars black man white woman relationship
>everything promotes sex, single moms, weed booze and degeneracy
>every white man is gay or an extreme cuck
>kikes in every credit reel
>get mad and stop watching within 5 minutes

Attached: 1542857283284.jpg (251x355, 17K)

Yeah. Time to move to the country user. The things your own two hands can do, sculpting a homestead and establishing a family, that is enjoyable. Checking facebook, eating processed food and drinking to relax enough for the next workday doesn't really hit the spot once you see it for what it is.

>Read pre-1945 books
All excellent advice -- but there's a good body of literature and art right up through the late Sixties, before the Marxist anti-Western everything takes root.

Me, I'm watching France get ready to immolate itself while drinking a martini and listening to the Manhatten Rhythm Kings:

youtube.com/watch?v=oEaebA0w3dU

Excellent advice.

Also, live in a cabin deep in the forest and mail special packages to your enemies once in a while.
OK, maybe not the package part,

I don't think you even need to be redpilled to realize modern entertainment is garbage. Reality TV shows for example, they churn out hundreds of them because they're so cheap to make.

>go back and read the classics

100% correct

Attached: quote-read-not-the-times-read-the-eternities-henry-david-thoreau-36-67-79.jpg (850x400, 41K)

Don't forget to enjoy the simple things in life you enjoy. Idle hands leave a man dull of senses

Attached: 1543591771718.png (930x590, 1.34M)

good taste

youtube.com/watch?v=Wcze7EGorOk

also, anyone know of a european equivalent to mongolian throat singing.

i find it quite enjoyable to listen to, but i dont know what the fuck they're singing about.

youtube.com/watch?v=1rmo3fKeveo

F U C K
This shit pisses me off.
Stopped paying for that fucking trash so long ago.
I don't understand why white men cant wake up to whats going on.
I don't fucking get it.
It's like a spell and there's not a thing the conscious few can do about it.
We cant organize, we can't assemble and we cant get anything done.
Fuck me.

Attached: 1543280940828.jpg (584x530, 216K)

being redpilled is the best. you get to live your life without lies and the entire universe becomes clear. just remember everything they tell you is a lie. EVERYTHING.

There's a ton of old stuff that will cheer you up.
youtube.com/watch?v=D1ZYhVpdXbQ
Singing in the Rain, for example. Love Gene Kelly.

Attached: Capture.png (793x669, 471K)

>the only netflix shows I can watch are true crime because everything else is either shit, propaganda, or degenerate
>favorite part of forensic files is guessing when they have the right nigger in custody

Honestly I think forensic files redpilled me, just seeing how many of the killers are niggers/spics and how brutally they killed people compared to white killers was extremely eye opening.

Attached: diwnQyZejDz28YB7ifkZP0AzGEuE7nwrVQJE-j7mmFI.jpg (1024x741, 114K)

>Watch a Brit detective movie with wife
>Black actor appears in apparent bad-boy role
> Wife says, "Well, we know HE isn't the murderer."

What are some good book recommendations?

With knowledge comes duty,
remember what they took from you.

Attached: Francis_II,_Holy_Roman_Emperor_by_Friedrich_von_Amerling_003.jpg (1409x2048, 1.58M)

>book recommendations
Two come to mind that are not usually recommended here.
Iain Pears, The Dream of Scipio
Somerset Maugham, Of Human Bondage

it's tough. you have to tune out a lot of noise to find anything worthwhile.

jordanbpeterson.com/books/book-list/

start with the list above. pic a distant second.

Attached: booksToRead.jpg (1975x2229, 1.06M)

Attached: 17d76531f21ec0239841b070b5bc195c.png (420x420, 202K)

i say nigggger and you not say niggggeerr
hahahaha

also these

jordanbpeterson.com/great-books/

maybe bulgarian folk singing? not quite throat singing tier but gets pretty exotic sounding at times

youtube.com/watch?v=MyKfSt_VMDQ

There are a lot of books, depends on what you’re looking for.

Is OP E;R?

Brothers Karamasow
Meditations Marcus Aurelius
Epicurus
Seneca
SCHOPENHAUER

Tacitus Germania
Psychology of the masse by Le Bon
Macchiavelli Discorsi and Il Principe
Divina Commedia by Dante if you're a Christfag

almost anything by Shakespeare

You're literally asking about 2 millennia of works. it's a bit different than asking what vidya was cool in the 90s, user

>Juden peterstein
>I am red pilled, goyim

Attached: (you).gif (321x240, 388K)

take the blackmetalpill it's 0% jewish

youtube.com/watch?v=ZHk5EnSuOV0

Watch that five hour interview with John Taylor Gatto on Youtube. It is a good starting point.

Attached: 1471298899878.jpg (854x827, 314K)

The Creature From Jekyll Island

Such is the path we willingly chose. We can no longer go back to being mindless drones. The truth is blinding at first, and after you get used to it, it's your only source of light and hope in this world.
The ultimate redpill if that you are responsible for your own actions, and you can choose yo wallow in misery and go mad as your dig deeper and deeper into this rabbit hole, or actually do something such as As Marcus Aurelius said "You have power over your mind - not outside events. Realize this, and you will find strength."

The agenda has definitely been accelerated. Expect things to gain momentum at an exponential rate at this point. They are going all in.

everything by sowell

>It's hard to enjoy anything that's mainstream now.
don't even try, mainstream is ruined and you will save a lot of money, thank us later

Muh man! I liked him in Straight Outta Compton! Hottest shit since 50cent

>blackmetalpill
youtube.com/watch?v=c8Ih-dX-LDE

Trump should have black metal bands play the correspondents dinner

one on me by tim huntley

So.. try something that isn't mainstream?

The redpill rage will pass, and you will be a smarter, sharper and better off afterwards. Trust me man. It gets better just give it time.

FPBP, OP you need to learn to expand your horizons.

Photography and restoring older cars are also good outlets for your creativity. For passive consumption of media, you won't really find anything worthwhile unless it's independently funded, under-the-radar, or pre-2010s.

after the redpill rage is the blackpill, not sure which is better

I exclusively listen to local classical music radio.

Any Jules Verne.

Checked.
My fun game is trying to figure out if it's blatant adverts or if it's Jow Forums programming.
I live a sad schizo life

can you elaborate? you're being kind of vague

user, you're overthinking it, there is no agenda being pushed on us

Attached: 1932841924.jpg (555x954, 171K)

WEW

>waah waaah I can't handle the truth

pathetic

Attached: 1542388658246.png (306x306, 112K)

The Kapital by Karl Marx?? WTF user??

>get mad and stop watching within 5 minutes
It gets better after first 10 minutes. You should keep watching.

chaospill is the ultimate pill

i mean i do think that companies are pushing "social justice" and "diversity" in a more obvious way than they did in the 2000s.

but some of that might just be an awkward attempt at pandering to certain consumer demos. more so than something they really believe