I am severely depresed

I am severely depressed since i am in love with a beautiful woman but she has been harassed by her ex for two months now
She has been single but couple of hours ago she was with him the thing is he has been abusing her emotionally and last week they hung out but he physically abused her i saw of pic of her and she has scratches on her they are huge scratches not on her arms but on her ass
Her ex hacks her social media and posts pics of her body and puts about him
I do want and need to talk to her but her ex hacks her social media and trying to reach on her number is hard too since she hasnt talked to me but she did talk to me a little bit around 7 but half of the message sounded like her ex since she isnt rude and wouldnt say anything rude the message said you know what if im not answering stop half of that didnt sound like her and other messages he said to me like him telling me to respect his boundaries and he was impersonating her on her facebook
This guy is evil literally
My love is being abused by him
She is being submissive to him
She hung out with him hours ago and he held hands with another dude and she was in the back saying my babe and saying the other guys name she said that on snapchat i saw the video on snapchat
I worry about her and i miss her a lot and i care about her i love her im severely depressed she's on my mind all the time
She has borderline personality disorder so she makes choices really quiclkly and they're dangerous choices
I love her
I feel so down to the point im feeling mentally unstable i need to talk to someone about this and if anyone is judgemental then you are cruel

Attached: 1526797417262481935409.jpg (4032x3024, 3.19M)

Other urls found in this thread:

64.85.16.165/psychological-self-assessment/the-fixer/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wow sounds like a dream woman, give me her number mang because she sounds irresistable, I don't know who WOULDN'T want to be with her!

This post is actually serious and she is being emotionally abused
She is dealing with abuse and she needs to me because we love each other i need to talk to her

She is also being physically abused and she needs help
I need to talk to someone about this

Well I recommend the easiest route bro, just beat the fuck out of him. If you think that you aren't stronger that him then you gang bang him with a bunch of pals and beat the loving shit out of him easy peasy.

Oh I was being serious, just not in a nice way. NOT passing judgement on this is impossible, everyone judges, get used to it.

You are between the ages of 19-22, correct? I have some tough news for you man. If she really wanted to be over and done with him she would take the necessary steps to avoid him, like actually avoid him by not hanging out with him, blocking him on social media and not answering his texts/calls. If he shows up at her house or work, she'd file a restraining order, and actually enforce it by calling the police when he breaks it (he will, this guy sounds like a real piece of work).

But she doesn't. Even after all the advice and help you and her friends and family have given her at this point, she still goes back to him. She is in some way, somehow broken, and that's not something you can fix. You can't force her happiness for her.
You are responsible for your own happiness.
You cannot help someone who doesn't truly want to be helped. She may ask for help, but if she isn't taking the steps, then her actions speak louder than her words. I don't know how on earth you got pulled into this mess, maybe you're a fixer that found a project, but it's out of your hands and there's not much you can do other than being a supportive friend. If you can't deal with that, you have to cut ties with her, I'm sorry but that's really the best option.

Dubs confirm
God is with you in your endeavor to save her

Dubs confirmed
God is with you in your endeavor to save her

This guy doesn't understand the complications of a stalker with means

Restraining orders don't do shit

Oh pardon me I didn't know you were such an expert, please, enlighten us low IQ plebs as to how actual real enforcement of these legal documents is a farse!

Hey also its not a project thats offensive why does age matter and she's not broken
You're fucked up you douche

OP. you need to forget about that stupid bitch
tell he she is astupid bitch and you cant help her
you need to put this behind she is only to cause problems trustme.
it will easier with closure

God it's so fun to read people like a book

y u mad tho

Hey assface fuck off my woman that i love isnt causing problems she is in a situation and needs help
Now fuck off asshole you douche religous god hogging dummy

Go suck a dick bubble bass

Bubble bass go fuck pickle rick

My woman that i love isnt a project she isnt an object she is a human being

Your need to save her and fix her, some suggested reading:
64.85.16.165/psychological-self-assessment/the-fixer/

I'm assuming your age because you seem to lack experience in dealing with these types of situations, which isn't a slight, it's just from not being around long enough to witness these types of situations, no worries though it'll come with age. In reading your responses I overestimated you and now place you around the age of 16ish.

You also state that she is not broken, yet from the information you've provided us with I'm reaching for a thesaurus to find another word that may not upset you so much that also describes her mental state, which YOU YOURSELF described her as >She has borderline personality disorder so she makes choices really quiclkly and they're dangerous choices
If "broken" offends you then lets refer to her as "damaged"

Ohhh dear, here you've come for help, and here I and others have helped (though my advice as been a bit lengthy), but you are not willing to listen even when we identify exactly the problems you and her are facing. If you're in denial and lashing out completely incoherently, then you will never find the resolution you came here for. I suggest you leave and come back when you're ready to act like an adult because throwing around blanket insults to strangers on the internet really makes you sound incredibly immature.

Maybe you and your broken wannabe-gf are perfect for each other then.

Well she isnt damaged you are a douche
She has borderline personality disorder but she isnt damaged she just makes dangerous choices and me and my babygirl are 20

Go fuck an oreo and stick sodium chlorlide in your ass you judgementak asshole you pathetic little loser son of a shepard

Also youre a douche nigga fuck judgemental asshole judging beautiful woman she's an innocent woman

She aint brokem and she isnt anything negative

Go throw a blanket down your ass

You sad little insigigicant fagggggggggggggggg

Go and die

You talk shit about my woman

Low quality b8
Find something better to do

I figured it was bait by this point, no one's that stupid

this. I was with a girl with borderline personality disorder. Theres nothing u can do bro. She loves her situation because it makes her feel validated when he lashes out at her. Its a fucked up disorder