How do I buy Costco items without a Costco card? None of my friends have one either

How do I buy Costco items without a Costco card? None of my friends have one either.

Attached: IMG_20180509_213946_387.jpg (894x894, 163K)

Buy a Costco card

You can't buy from Costco unless you have a card. They make you flash the card to get in the store, and more importantly, you need to present the card when you check out. Moreover, last I heard, your photo is on file so you need to be the actual cardholder now—you can't just borrow your parents' card, one of them would have to go with you.

What do you even want from there? A case of ramen?

I'm guessing from OP pic that he wants shit from their bakery.

another loser that my tax dollars will feed till death but the distressing part is this chump will breed.

For only muffins?
If I had an ETB card I wouldn't need Costco

You can find jumbo muffins at quite a few other stores, or at least in Canada you can. Pretty much any wholesale store has them.

Yes but Costco muffins taste the best.

All you want are their muffins? I haven't bothered getting them since they axed half off their muffin flavors. They used to have some apple crisp, I believe, that was pretty good. And some banana nut chocolate one. Now all they have, at least my local Costco, are: chocolate, poppy seed, and butter flavor. Haven't even seen blueberry in a while.

How would you know?

Nah, they're the same muffins. Costco doesn't bake them, they come from the same distributor.

You're wrong. They bake them in-house at every costco. You've never taken a peak at their bakery?

Also, why are we discussing muffins?

I know they bake pretty much everything else, but I've literally asked the bakery when they haven't had any on the shelves, and been told they don't even bake them. At two different locations.

Muffins are fucking delicious.
I like the carrot-cake ones with a bit of butter.

I had them before when work brought them in.

If this is such a huge craving, then find someone with a membership to hook you up. Or get one yourself and then cancel later on to get your money. You can cancel at any time. I'm sure you wouldn't be able to pull this fast one on them every year though.

Maybe have your co-workers to chip in and get a family membership so you can all just share a card.

find someone who has one and pay them for a gift card.

you can go in costco and buy stuff without a membership if you have a gift card.

You can get Costco items from Instacart without a membership

I've found a way but it only works one time : (first post on Jow Forums, enjoy it)

- Do your shopping, the more you have the more chances you got
- Go to a cashier you can take advantage of
- When she asks for your card, admit that you don't have one, let her add the price of the card and pay it
- Then, go to the place where you can make your card and when they ask for a proof of address, say you don't have one (or anything that can make the creation of the card obsolete)
- Act like you can't do anything, they will normally say "Oops, too bad, but since you've paid, we can refund the card"
- Get your cash back and leave with you stuff

-?????
- profit and greet user

I work st costco i south carolina we and all the other costcos bake the muffins