Los Angeles dating cesspool

What are these degenerate dating apps like in other parts of the country/world? In Los Angeles area it's 85% La creatura roasties, 5% dog faced Asian girls, 5% nasty fat black women, 4% roastie white women with kids already or in their 30's desperate for a husband, and like 1% nice looking white girls that aren't degenerate whores.

It has to be different in white majority places, r-right?

Attached: La Creatura de Goblina.jpg (750x1334, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

old.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/a3tglv/the_only_2_of_reported_rapes_are_false_statistic/
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=2072135&pind=4
kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article219361075.html
archive.is/NtZj9
karen-levy.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Debiasing_Desire_published.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20181007053433/http://www.karen-levy.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Debiasing_Desire_published.pdf
christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=2036861&pind=3
youtube.com/watch?v=cfHpk5O82uQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

you're using a dating app, did you expect to find quality women?

los angeles should be nuked
t. angelino
>omg user you dont believe in the energy powers of crystals?
>user where is your tattoo. like literally i dont see a tattoo what is your deal?

It's the best place if you want to find 18 years old to fuck.

I'd onions sauce Saras rice if you know what I mean.

I like to be well aware. No better place can you really study the degradation of culture and society. Also I'm a doomer that just swipes to see what kind of hoe is interested.

anyone walk with a huge bulge of litter on their pants?

I stopped using litter after it gave me a bad rash... Now I just walk with pineapple cottage cheese in there... Makes me thighs lubricated and highly maneuverable

old.reddit.com/r/PurplePillDebate/comments/a3tglv/the_only_2_of_reported_rapes_are_false_statistic/

False statistics

Tinder is not a dating app.

She looks Canadian

Attached: tinder_jewish.jpg (635x758, 172K)

Dating sites are going to always be a mixed bag, as it is the only acceptable way to show interest in another person. Modern times.

find yourself a nice tradtrap and forget about
>women

cute

>and like 1% nice looking white girls that aren't degenerate whores.
oh they are whores. Totally.

Attached: IykoHvz.png (498x646, 466K)

Attached: 152552.jpg (1072x1549, 356K)

Attached: 19362441.jpg (1078x1195, 412K)

Cosplay? Not thin enough to look like the ingame model.

The desert rats audacity knows no bounds

California is completely lost and only nominally American. if you're white GTFO now. let that shithole burn

Attached: 181204205402.png (829x457, 199K)

My buddy seems hell bent on moving there.
I told him it's a shithole and he's gonna get knocked off his motorcycle by an uninsured illegal.
He based his image of LA off of TV and some people just need to make mistakes before they learn.

I had a hunch that the apps were deliberately keeping white people from "matching" due to the algorithms put in place... Learning who owns them only confirms my suspicions.

I'm leaving as soon as I liquidate what little property I have here.

Weird digits!

There are millions of single women in LA
How hard can it be to just find one good one?

>interests
>Reading, writing, painting, going to the beach, walking my dog, DIY projects, swimming,
>About Me
>Well I’m a fairly simple country girl just stranded in California at the moment. My family always comes first and I would do anything for them. I’m sensible and practical and just want to meet the person who wants to spend his life sharing it with me and visa versa.
>First Date
>I’m not really into intense and expensive dates, first dates that work for me are coffee and walks or going down to the beach, just relaxed and casual to get to know people.

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=2072135&pind=4

Attached: u_id_2072135__480x480__width_height__20180711150308__(_)usr@2072135@2018-07-09(_)ef2863854c6afa80c0c (299x300, 15K)

>Dating apps of any kind/tinder
>Even 1% not being degenerate whores
Yeah

>I like to be well aware. No better place can you really study the degradation of culture and society

True I do the same, also KIK is a whole other lever of degeneracy, its basic the tumblr of instant messaging apps

You're right. Social scientists seek to abolish racial sexual preferences.
kansascity.com/news/nation-world/national/article219361075.html
archive.is/NtZj9
karen-levy.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Debiasing_Desire_published.pdf
web.archive.org/web/20181007053433/http://www.karen-levy.net/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Debiasing_Desire_published.pdf

damn are jews responsible for everything awesome? lol

No, you fucking idiot

you're only matching with ugly indian girls because you're ugly, not because of jews

a used up roastie who found the Lord.
>simple country girl just stranded in California at the moment
>Masters/Post Grad
>Child care
hmm let's see a midwestern girl goes to college, absolute party whore. decides to move to California because it attracts roasties like flies to shit. she realizes being an absolute slut has no future as she nears 30
>she's 28
she starts going to church but none of those lads what to deal with the stench of that roast beast and now she's shooting for the fences.

pump and dump at most, anything else would be an absolute waste of time.

Oh my god look at that face!

>Krusty
>Crabs

you just know she has a black boyfriend now that rides her like a beast of burden :)

So this is the power of race mixing?

I'm on a 3 month countdown until my transfer kicks in.

My mom says I'm handsome.

Attached: 76rryte544.png (300x250, 23K)

and her family dont want her back to shit up the place.

>Reading, writing, painting, going to the beach, walking my dog, DIY projects, swimming,
she goes around and uses props to try to hook a man.

>post
>flag

This checks out

Attached: C5161F2C-B62F-4C62-AF92-29C9D262FAC4.jpg (613x1024, 114K)

nice, California is fucking nightmare. I was out there last year and it's basically Mexico. complete shit

christiandatingforfree.com/view_profile.php?userid=2036861&pind=3

Attached: u_id_2036861__480x480__width_height__20180608232954__(_)usr@2036861@2018-06-08(_)399460b95b27d3b68dc (300x168, 4K)

I dont see the one I am used to reading in here, but I have seen something similar. Basically they wanted to "fix" the anomaly of races not racemixing. Absolutely degenerate.

the fate of all roasties as they near 30. if she has the money she's the type who would go on a world vacation.
>OMG i'm finding myself

leaf

Up here in Minot North Dakota it's 85% cute Aryan waifus with a a splash of degeneracy here or there but unless you look like chad or are black you will only get the wierd looking ones or the ones with kids. Its almost exactly like looking at a Facebook\instagram fap thread on b.

she's an improvement but the kind of church she goes to is a massive red flag. non denominational evangelical girls are usually whores. they may not let fuck them in the pussy but literally every other hole.
youtube.com/watch?v=cfHpk5O82uQ

>hey may not let fuck them in the pussy but literally every other hole.
citation needed

Honestly still might be better than the wading through a seemingly endless sea of nasty Mexican girls to find one cute white bitch.

go to one of those kind of churches. stay there long enough and find out for yourself.

>go to one of those kind of churches
I do

I met a girl on there and dated her

I did and I know how they are. nice veneer but complete whores when nobody is looking.

Aka all church going women

>you're using a dating app, did you expect to find quality women?

Yes.

Young, "nice looking white girls" have guys coming on to them multiple times a day. They have no need to use a dating app.

african - chinese breeding gone wrong

Definitely, I'm only 5'6 and have at best a 6/10 face so my best bet is a fat chick unless I get someone with a kid

Holy shit it's real

>nice veneer but complete whores
The ones that are whores go all the way
There are no girls doing everything except but vag so they can technically be virgins this is kike projection

god damn it i use 3 of those. no wonder ive been meeting turbo roasties

sorry but no.
>I want to be married a virgin
but still sucks dick or takes it up the ass because technically they're still virgins. no girl in the church wants to be labeled a whore.

but please tell me it's different. youth pastors fucking the girls, oh no that never happens either. go fuck yourself. evangelicals and those emerging church fucks are absolute cancer

I already said there are plenty of girls that are not virgins
They are just easy to spot

literally all of them except the most fugly and she'll probably have Tyrone's baby once she's in college.
evangelicals are fucked up

>1% nice looking white girls that aren't degenerate whores
>he thinks there are girls on tinder who aren’t degenerate whores

>There are millions of single women in LA
>How hard can it be to just find one good one?

There are millions of single women in LA not millions of good ones.

single women are single for a reason...!

So theyre 90% Asian?

>literally all of them
wrong
> except the most fugly
there are no female incels retard

I'm from Boston which is at least half white. Tinder there sucks and is full of roasties too. Less than 5% are attractive girls who actually have interests besides netflix and "going on adventures together"

Nani!?

Kids these days are fucking retards.

LA is ground zero of the Orc / Goblin attack.

Attached: LOTR1496376378732.jpg (1024x769, 369K)

start taking one for the team and hooking up with these low-end women and act like the biggest leftist you can and treat them like shit slowly, that way when you drop some extreme leftist reason for kicking them to the curb they'll move to the opposite end of the political spectrum

See, this guys gets it. I’ve been drinking and this shit actually hit me in the head like a rock

I can’t do this. Please, i don’t want to know anymore, it hurts.

So what? A few obstinate people try to force it into a dating site.

Looks like a slav
>manager at the krusty krab

I never know what to say when I get matches, I can talk to women no problem in person but online is a completely different ballgame. How do I be a chad on social media Jow Forums? Is it even worth asking them out for a drink or finding out their interests or is the best approach asking if they eat ass? I feel so out of touch.

I met my ex gf on tinder. Lasted 2 years. Made me food every day and cleaned.
But she cheated on me with another guy.

I was a nice beta male and I was about to put a ring on it. I'm thankful for her friend ratting her out for me. Dodged a bullet and now im finding solace in watching mgtow content and how to manipulate girls because fuck being a nice guy.

Attached: glowing cat.jpg (720x960, 103K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-035928_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 621K)

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-035010_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 621K)

just say "tacos"

wish i was kidding user

Attached: 63E2BEA6-02AD-443D-ADEE-67744D88855A.jpg (990x742, 231K)

>met my ex gf on tinder
>But she cheated on me with another guy.
What did you expect would happen if you were a feature of an app?

I-Is that code or some lulsorandom shit? I had a girl ask me about ice cream and it took me a minute to realize she was looking for meth.

Using dating apps like a degenerate or low iq nigger person

Attached: 012D4672-0CE8-4319-A081-1628F64FBA47.jpg (470x470, 71K)

>it's not my fault

where do we even begin with this one

Fucking Guido sephardics. Of course. Who else. I am getting so good at Jewlogoy, I might as well Claim Israeli citizenship...

We all got to learn somewhere. I didn't have high expectations of the app. I just tried it as a last resort. Things were too good to be true. And this was also true. For my first relationship. At least i did all the mistakes. I know better now.

I'm an idiot for being faithful. I have never got so much attention from girls as when I had announced my relationship. Now it's back to being ignored and lonely.

These sites depress the shit out of me. Endless stream of uppity uglies or shameless thots.

i was recently red listed on IAC.
>just when you thought the erosion of social fabric could not be any more kosher

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-08-09 at 11.36.56 PM.jpg (642x419, 32K)

no i just say "Tacos" then they will say some shit like "burritos" or "salsa" its really stupid actually. after they respond you say something "sounds like a plan" then after whatever they say you ask for their number and set up a date. The sooner the better. My record from match to smash is 2hrs

>Using dating apps like a degenerate or low iq nigger person
I moved to LA for a job about 7 years ago.
This place is hell.
You can't even meet decent girls at church here because the churches are cucked as fuck and the few girls who do go to church are retarded or only putting up a front.

reminder that dating app match you with people they determine to be in your league

all her pictures are with her husband

Attached: Screenshot_20181201-044939_Tinder.jpg (1080x1920, 666K)

Do people even get into stable relationships lately? All my friends are just fucking randoms here and there and no one gets into a relationship, and it doesn't seem to be a matter of will either - it just doesn't work out with women having a dick-buffet on-call 24/7.

Stop downloading and using those jew apps, retard. they use bots and fake profiles 99% of the time. Dont fall for it. Its there to demoralize you.

>i'm creating art
by spreading my ass cheeks
KEK

there are plenty of women that want to be in a stable relationship. they're rare but they're out there, more than you would think too