At the moment, if the UK were to go to war with France. Who would you fight for?

At the moment, if the UK were to go to war with France. Who would you fight for?

Which one can still be saved?

Attached: king lear.png (1516x1234, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g
youtube.com/watch?v=67y2V3ksdlA
youtube.com/watch?v=y0CVT5fmFZs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FFL FTW

Both of the countries would be left for Thor worlds so why bother

*third-worlders

>Who would you fight for?
France

>Which one can still be saved?
France

the UK is fucked, far beyond even Germany or Sweden
native Brits are minorities in more and more cities
and their girls are raped by Pakis and the Brits don't even care
if 1400 girls had been systematically raped and kidnapped in France, they would literally burn the country down
English men don't care, and the few who knew either fucked the girls or kept it a secret to avoid being racist

france obviously their not orwellian joos like the UK is who suck zog cock to their central bank sending all their taxes to israhell.

Attached: 1528475320293.jpg (300x300, 21K)

100 years war part 2 electric boogaloo when?

France

The only time I would root for the UK is if the UK fought itself

wait a couple years and then root for the whitest side

France.

Attached: 洞-beware-the-eternal-anglo-9365794.png (500x351, 44K)

No, actually neither. Because in any war between Europeans only the Jews win and you should stop thinking About that shit. Right fucking now.

Attached: When you reveal your power level.gif (341x376, 1.81M)

Kek spoke Nigel, Thor is a nigger now.

It's about to happen. huge chimpout when brexit gets cancelled

This. I'd be a subversive element trying to kill the kikes or any non-white I see.

France of course. America and France are uktimate bros since our Revolution. Retards asign the "special relationship" to the UK because we speak similar languages but thats horseshit.

I think you had it right the first time. War is coming, a thundering storm. To strike down the invaders and hang the traitors. The French national Anthem has a very nice text, listen to it carefully. youtube.com/watch?v=4K1q9Ntcr5g

Yep. American flag posts constantly fantasizing about whites killing each other

France is pretty ZOG'd too m8y. Largest kike population in Europe behind the UK, if I'm not mistaken.

>Country with second highest population of Jews in the world
>Constantly fantasising about whites killing each other
Have you worked out who's actually behind those American flags yet?

The Founders still considered themselves British even as they were in open rebellion.

Vote was between a Rothschild banker and hardcore Zionist. Both parties full of freemasons. What do you think?

Attached: 1543966081961.jpg (1025x2779, 821K)

Anglo pride world wide!

>Vote was between a Rothschild banker and hardcore Zionist
Just another wonderful example of (((democracy)))

Attached: 1483504943287.png (1015x1527, 529K)

Everyone should join France. It's the only way to ensure they don't surrender in the first two weeks.

Wouldn’t matter, I’d just go because I enjoy killing people.

France has nukes, I believe the U.K. doesn't (or if they do they are under the control of the U.S.

brother should no longer fight brother
cease and desist with divide and conquer threads

Attached: 1425664831628.png (848x4969, 778K)

hmmmmmm

I wish. Apparantly the anarcho tyrannical government isn't bad enough to cause unrest, nor the jailing of wrongtweet or massive immigration

Indeed. It's become very obvious that "Democracy" is just a tool for oligarchs. jewish or not. Control the media, Control the Party donations, Control the Lobby Groups and it doesn't matter what the People want. Most are so gullible you can brainwash them to follow you and tell them any. lie. you. want. German state Propaganda is a prime example for that, but so is the US media owned by you know who

>America and France are ultimate bros since our Revolution

>joins WW1 three years after France invaded but only because Germany attacked American Ships
>joins WW2 over one year after France invaded but only because Japan attacked American ships

Truly the most ultimate of Bros since the American Revolution

This. France doesn't even seem as close as the UK.

They do and are their own. Both have em. Only Germany has only those in control of the US. Although I think we are aiming for them again, since we are going for the EU army

I don't want it to happen. It's just a hypothetical because I was watching King Lear.

All of the west would have been better off if WWII would've never been fought in western Europe.

It was because of the Balfour declaration which you created. Thanks again for Fighting for the Rothschilds and making them so powerful. It truly turned out amazing for you and all of us!

Attached: Prince+Charles+Evelyn+de+Rothschild+Prince+Fe92XCZvAKcl.jpg (600x430, 69K)

France has never been even moderately successful in any war until a short man with an undying desire to be a chad takes over their military. Then it all fell apart, and France returned to being some of the worst warriors in history of the planet. I would never, ever fight with them

I say let the Muslims kill each other. Don't get involved

Should have stayed out of Belgium then you twat

I wonder if they were successful in a certain war in which our country was involved in near the 1770s or something, hmmm

Checked. HH. Democracy is just oligarchy under a more palatable name that fools the masses. The few (((elite))) family's can easily pool their money together and buy politicians to push their agenda, control media to ease the agenda on the people, and create incentives for the people to give in to their agenda. Gaining the unbridled support of the """majority""" (51%, which leaves a possible 49% opposed) is simple if you have near-unlimited funds.

The greatest method of manipulation is making people believe they're thinking for themselves.

Yeah right! It was because of Belgium, lul. Also not even my grandmother was alive back then and our Kaiser was the Austrian dude during that time

cuck

>Says the original proponents of the Balfour declaration; another Zionist hound country

Really funny, or sad, to see how many White nationalists believe Trump was their guy
youtube.com/watch?v=67y2V3ksdlA

its no ones fault but yours you followed a fucking drug addict and attacked all your neighbors like a mentally challenged sausage slurper

>France beating Britain in a war

Attached: britlaugh.png (807x547, 402K)

((((56%))), please

The sad reality is that there will never be an /ourguy/ in any form of governmental race. The only way /ourguys/ will even be in the running for power is if the entire system is rebuilt.

>Kike lapdog doubles down
Oh, who am I kidding, with the second largest population of Jews in the world, you're probably Jewish yourself. No wonder you're so vehemently against Germans and pro-Jewish.

No they didn't. They considered themselves Englishman. Learn history bro

>its all da jooz, we didn't autistically attack countries on both sides of us and follow a literal drug addict who rocked back in forth all the time

And then a world war starts and we lose again? I wonder. You can Always become the new Soros of the Right of Course youtube.com/watch?v=y0CVT5fmFZs

>talk about WW1
>American genius arrives and starts talking about Hitler as a strawman from kikewood

Attached: Dovid.jpg (680x510, 48K)

False. The only people who think this have no historical memory.

It depends on who pays me more. My czech + soviet gunnery is ready. I can even even transport mortar to western front once SHFT.

Only France can be saved, although I care more about Britain.

OP here. I agree, nevertheless that the real enemy is still and always has been the (((elite))) who may live in our countries but don't consider any of them home.

It's the fault of everyone who didn't fight the international clique of bankers.

>Thinking you blend in
>its all day jooz
>Still thinking you blend in
Move along, Moishe.

>And then a world war starts and we lose again?
Well, the system would have to be rebuilt once a certain group is removed from existence for good.

>wanting to blend in
Are you a sheep? I'm not a jew, I hate international banksters as much as anyone, but I think it was retarded to follow a megalomaniac drug addict to fight them. Now we can't fight them again.

Nice numerals

Supply both of them with whatever materials they need to destroy each other. If that doesn’t work give them both 50 nukes
> Implying I give a fuck about anyone outside of my borders

Attached: image.jpg (1011x1024, 408K)

Why would the UK go to war with France? They're both trying to overthrow the same (((enemy))).

NO MORE BROTHER WARS

British. Thats where most of my DNA hails from.

>Still not realising that the nation that followed the megalomaniac drug addict was destroyed purely by forces amassed to protect the (((chosen ones))) and create Israel
Keep going, Hershel. Next you're going to tell me your country isn't a kike puppet and that Israel deserves your annual $40 billion fealty fees. While you're at it, why don't you describe how much you hate Germans.

These days I would fight for the French. Every single one of my ancestors would not be turning in their graves either, the land they fought for no longer exists.

Neither, fuck them both

>Country with the most Jews in the world outside Israel
>all posts like these come from the USA
Really makes ya think indeed