Dad is handsome

>dad is handsome
>mom is ugly
>inherit almost everything from my mom

I don't even know why he married this woman. She is dumb, ugly and annoying and he doesn't even like her

He ruined his genetics for nothing. He was dumb but atleast attractive. I'm dumb and unattractive

How are you supposed to take revenge on life ? I'm smart enough to not believe in hell which make me able to suicide anytime if i want to quit it

Attached: 15238227470472.jpg (692x720, 92K)

You are a really fucked up individual.

Ask him why he married her

It's okay, he's probably not your real father anyways.

He probably doesn't even know himself he is dumb as fuck unfortunately for him

t. angst ridden teenager
I hope that's all there is to this. If not you may need to seek professional help because you're fucked in the head.

get a therapist. you have family issues.

Not funny to being reminded of how ugly you are in comparison to your dad

Looks define everything in life. He had 0 reasons to marry my mother

Me and my brother are super ugly because of our mom

I have nothing going for me in my life

Thaaaaat's right, keep blaming all of your problems on other people.

Most of my problems are my fault though

Its just that looks play a huge role in relationship which are the most important things for human

Its just annoying to look yourself in the mirror and not being able to tell that you look ok : even your brain doesn't manage to trick you in thinking you are average or above average

Looks is everything desu i get disgusted at seeing below average people (ugly) even though i am

Its just the way our brain works i guess

because you've asked instead of assumed.... right user?

you just sound like you have a bad attitude. you gotta grow up user. it could be a lot worse.

plus theres tons of fug guys i know that get pussy thats not rare at all

figure it out

could be worse
>dad's 6'3
>mom is 5'1
>im 5'6

i hate my mom

He is pretty egocentric this is why i don't understand why he married my mother

He isn't even working and always blaming stuff on the other people while they suck his dick because he is charismatic (in reality just good looking, he could do whatever he wants without problem)

Isn't that funny ? I got his shitty atittude but not his good look

Why would someone wants to stay with me ? I don't have anything going for me. No money, not a good face

I want to break mirror in my houses this way i wouldn't have to look at my face anymore

Yeah i have self-esteem issues

I know that feel user, I'm in similar position. I suspect my mother got prego just so my dad doesn't dump her, and he married her just to have someone to do house chores for free.

You could get plastic surgery or any other superficial improvement and start owning up for things that you're lacking instead of blaming your parents for their genes.

Do get some mental help while you're at it.

>mom and dad are good looking
>mom is black and dad is white
>Still born white
>Only leftover of being black is probably my nose and hair
>It still looks great on me

Attached: 185b38b5d8043a1da55e8745489eb9ca5523b366ca688a59c8f548582190b4fe.jpg (475x263, 21K)

If you're strong enough to "take revenge on life", you're strong enough to fight through it, doing your best to live like a decent human being. If you really have anger management issues, get professional help.

Holy damn user, looking like a albino nigger is kill in any situation. I'm glad you have good self esteem tho.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1526680109717.jpg (250x250, 6K)

>aims to take revenge on life
>doesn't believe in Hell
But user, can't you see? You're living in it right now. Hell is all around you. Clean your room.

>Albino nigger
I'm not really talking about this big goody nose or literal afro, it's a nose a bit bigger than average but still pretty and what I actually mean with my mom's hair is a really straight, since my mom is one of those black persons with amazing natural hair while my dad's hair is lacking.

I'm perfect and I've always get that when I was growing up.