I fucking hate myself. I'm a 4'8 female midget, I've abandoned all hope of getting taller...

I fucking hate myself. I'm a 4'8 female midget, I've abandoned all hope of getting taller. I'm fucking done with all these cunts making fun of me, you think I don't know I'm a fucking walking dwarf? I'm done with retards shitting on me for something I have no control over, I've spent 19 years with people looking down at me and thinking it's okay to continuously degrade me for shit like this. Of course it's fine if it's only a few times but when everyone who you're surrounded with repeats the same insults it becomes infuriating. Not here for advice just needed to vent.

Attached: Reaction-pic---Crying-meme.jpg (700x700, 149K)

Aw. I feel bad now. I had a friend that I liked to tease like that, but it was really just all in good fun.

Why do you care so much about your height, user?

>midget
It's called "petite" and most guys on earth like that type. If a 19 year old male were 4'8", he would have no future.

I never used to really care about my height, but after people I knew repeatedly insulted me I began to acknowledge my physical shortcoming. If you're only teasing your friend with no ill intentions you shouldn't feel bad.

True short guys have it worse

Well, I just worried at times that it may have come across the wrong way, or been annoying. You can mean well, and still do damage, you know?

It seems odd that others would sincerely try to insult your height, they sound like pretty petty people.

That said, I have met a lot of idiots who probably wouldn't have had a second thought about immediately remarking on height, even at a differential of half a foot.

>I have met a lot of idiots who probably wouldn't have had a second thought about immediately remarking on height

Unfortunately I've had the displeasure of meeting people like this.

Not just short guys, but guys in general have it worse compared to women.

Thats male "privilege" for ya

I would love to fuck a chick that's that tall OP. Most men love petite women.

yeah, most guys like shorter girls.

And short girls have one thing tall girls don't, they can get away with being fatter for their height.

I don't know why, but I'll cut a little shorty more slack for weight than I will a girl my own height.

Yeah, I don't think making them the object of a fetish is going to make them feel any better.

They want to feel normal, not like a human sex toy.

>They want to feel normal, not like a human sex toy.

>pretending that being admired and desired isn't something all humans want

Shorter girls are cute but child-sized girls are a no-no unless a guy is a closeted pedo or doesn't mind risking having manlet sons in the future
Sorry Op we all have our burdens

People want to be loved for the things they can control, not the things they can't.

I wanna talk to you like this and condescendingly pat your head when you can't reach the top of a shelf :DDDDD

Attached: mfw manlets.jpg (310x427, 32K)

Is your proportions of body normal? If yes, you just need to take advantages from your height, I know plenty of guys who love miniature girls and want to protect them. I'm small asian and everyone thinks I'm cute! Also cute clothes will help

I didn't even consider the fact that pedos would mainly be attracted to short girls.

Are you on crack? All men like cute little spinners

Physical attraction is how you open that door however. I probably wouldn't want to be with a woman I wasn't attracted to at all, or at minimum it would make the relationship much more difficult. Things you call 'fetishes' is one way to start the relationship. Then you learn more about the person and who they are to decide whether or not you want to be with them long term. Physical attraction hooks them in, but your character will decide if they stay hooked.

So you're challenged in more ways than simply vertically...

Well, I mean... You could always shave your head, paint yourself green, and try to pander yourself off to somebody who has a goblin fetish.

>4'8"
S A C R A M E N T O

>Not here for advice
We have 'get if off your chest' threads for venting, you attention whore. You decided to go out of your way to start a thread so you must want some form of dialogue whether or not you say you do.

Of all the things people could view me as, “human sex toy” sounds pretty awesome

It makes sense... some these creeps who just loooove tiny girls, love them because they are legal but child-sized lolis or w/e. If a girl is petite and has small boobs & no ass or hips it's even better. Then there are just fetishists who are into size difference kink and who want to have their own midget waifu.

>female
You have zero problems. Please vacate immediately.

maybe you are fat also?
If not, where the fuck are you from? Its very unusual to make fun of little girls.
The only thing which is stuipid about you is the measurement system you use.

Nah, people want to be loved and cared for in general. They only don't like what they can't control when it's in a negative way. Like being an ugly woman or short guy.
If you're an attractive person, it doesn't bother you as much that people are attracted to you because you're attractive. I'm attractive and I enjoy the attention and compliments from time to time.

But people are different, so what one enjoys, another may hate.

My girl is child sized.

Are you into loli?

As long as you are not fat, short girls are cute. I've always wanted to use one of you as a fuck tou for a night.

What are you doing at 7:00?

Hows the arden fair mall these days?

>What are you doing at 7:00?

Planning on re watching game of thrones

You have a great night.

OP, my sister is in a wheelchair and she still gets boyfriends, you should have no trouble finding a man who will love you and not let others put you down. It could be way worse.

My wife is 4 foot 8.

She is a short stack with super small hands and feet. Basically built like imp midna from Zelda with massive boobs.

Shit makes my dick hard as diamonds from a visual standpoint. Couple that with her super sweet nature, adorable voice, and how much she likes to be affectionate and I lucked out finding her.

People did pick on her for her height and not being stick thin coming from an Asian background though so she would be a better source of advice here, but she has enough sense to avoid Jow Forums.

literally spread your legs and enslave some pussy-thirsty man who will love you unconditionally for spreading said legs.
you were born with life on easy mode. live life on easy mode, you have no problems

OP I'm a 5'0 girl and I used to want to kill myself over my height. Taller girls had longer legs, and despite being underweight I feel like I'd still never look as thin as a taller girl. But you need to love yourself. You're probably cute but guys won't approach you because they'll feel like pedos. Thankfully I have a fetish for looking like a loli so it works out for me.

>Thankfully I have a fetish for looking like a loli so it works out for me.

You turned a disadvantage into an advantage. Good on you.

>implying it was a disadvantage in the first place

There’s a ton of people who love smols.

Be my womanlet gf.

Girls under 5' are the closest thing I have to a fetish.

You're white, right?

Attached: [AnimeKaizoku]Prison School - 07[1080p][B1668E16].mkv_snapshot_22.31_[2017.08.31_09.21.28].jpg (1920x1080, 839K)

It's not the size of dog in the fight, it's the size of fight in the dog.

my mother is 4'11 and I love her very much.

I mean at least you aren't that short and a male. Then you really would have it rough. Height really isn't that important for females. I can type whatever here but at the end of the day you have to be the one that finally accepts that you're short.

but i like short girls.
As long as they are not fat.
Short girls is totally my thing, I have no idea why girls wanna be tall so much.
Fucking hate tall girls, especially those taller than me.

sounds like a degenerate situation. is there any way you can get away from people who bully you and move towards making friends who behave with basic social decency?

I didn’t think life was worth living until I went to new places and met new sorts of people. I know that adventure and discovery are always on the table, because there’s so much in the world to see. I have no desire to hang around people who make me feel small or inferior.

Do what the mantlets do and get swole
Then you will become physically powerful and can make people fear instead of mock you.

Nice dubs.

I'm 5'0. But that's average-ish for an asian. To be honest, gets kind of annoying when people look down on me. But you learn to live with it and make the best of it. Mostly just sucks since I can't reach cabinets and stuff at grocery stores.

Attached: 20180202_093100.jpg (396x473, 112K)

skinny,fat,tall,short,muscular,even with fucking physical deformities there will be a guy that has a fetish for your body type

I like short girls, and I don't think that's a deal breaker. Obviously this won't go anywhere, but I want you to know there's hope.

I will stop teasing my short friend about her height now though

This seems like bait. It reads like an Jow Forums post that just replaced "male" with "female". I can't say I recall a woman ever saying "cunt" unironically.
>They want to feel normal, not like a human sex toy.
Normal women these days are treated like sex toys regardless. People should be waiting until marriage.

Not bait. Just love using the word cunt.

I'd love to get away from them but most of them are family members so I doubt I can truly get away from them.

>4'8"
>given up hope
I'm 6'2" and I would kill for a 4'8" qt. Not much selection where I live but I really like short girls for some reason. My ex was pretty tall and it bothered me slightly

Well, there's not much I can add to this thread regardless. It's not anywhere near as big a deal as you might think.

now that makes more sense. it's not normal for people to act like that, but families are weird and get away with a lot of shit.

you may not be able to get away from the physically at the moment, but you can get away from them mentally.

alternatively, you could ask them to stop and see if it works. try negative reinforcement (look up what that is to be sure).

people who don't like their families typically only visit on holidays, be it many times a year or just a small handful. visiting on the holidays is much easier than living with them.

Yeah I think once I move out the only time I'll see them is in the holidays.

I'm sure it's been said 30 times already, but that's hot

I bet OP still wouldn't date anyone below 5'11"

If your head is flat enough, that's the perfect height for getting a bj while watching sports. Guys love shit like that.

OP here. My first and only boyfriend was 5'7. I actually prefer guys 5'9 or below because I don't enjoy feeling as if I'm dating a giant.

short girls are cute user, no need to worry

>I have no self respect, so nobody else does
You are going to be extremely disappointed when you have sex with someone and it does nothing to fix you.

Sounds like you are still fairly young where shit like that matters to young people. Once you get out into the world a little bit, you'll find most people do not care about height that much. You'll find most guys are actually into short girls too. So thats something to look forward too.

Don't stress to hard on it OP. Sticks and stones and all that. Love yourself :)

Attached: spiders-are-good-meme.jpg (598x436, 55K)