SARGON'S PAYPIG HAS BEEN DELETED!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: 149514ef9e2373d8d9a325706cd81aad3c941050a8ef7d71b7c8b23e69c4d582.png (830x738, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patreon.com/sargon
applebees.com/en/work-with-us
youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

KEK

NOOOOOOOOOOOOO IT CAN'T BE HAPPENING!!!!
THIS IS JIM'S DOING!!!!!!!!

Attached: 1541974465320.png (780x658, 280K)

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Attached: Download (45).png (1265x363, 16K)

proofs?

>all those years reading Locke and Hobbes wasted

This is what you get for fucking with the Irish. Paddy O'furniture does not forgive.

Why?

Patreon is over if they're banning people from the liberal centre right.

>Spending more than 2 hours reading Locke

Unless you have dyslexia there is absolutely no reason to do so.

patreon.com/sargon

Attached: sargi.png (500x518, 113K)

try to go to his page

Please, make fun of him, its not like this is a bad thing that (((they))) would ban a kosher centrist with moderate right wing support.

Sargon is bad GOYS take his MONEY!!!

S
Spit on this "centrist" faggot. It's his kind that got Macron elected and destroyed UKIP.

get fucked sargoy

Huh?

>patreon.com/sargon
What did they mean by this

Jokes on you. He already has a new job.

Attached: 1542478980444.jpg (989x1200, 119K)

Bong Audit

His patreon? Wew, how much was it on before it went?

Attached: Download (39).png (292x312, 50K)

Keks revenge for ruining Jow Forums with kekistani shit

I remember when Sam Harris tried to leave Patreon, thinking it was just a matter of time until he was deleted out of nowhere, but then came crawling back when he realized there was no alternative anyone was using.

more context pls, why was it deleted?

hilarious though

Bwahaha!

>$11,691 per month
How much of that is taken away in taxes in bongland?

Attached: soygoy.png (488x516, 117K)

Minister of Culture for UKIP, takes the same level of intelligence.

>Create a cancerous meme about kek
>Chaos good strokes you back
P O E T R Y

>$11.6k per month to record yourself skimming and laughing at clickbait articles a few times per week
What a life. I'd be jealous if he had an actual child.

Attached: sargon is dumb.png (865x218, 31K)

Attached: 1543908861713.jpg (540x502, 22K)

Less money for patreon, at least.

Hope he saved up for a rainy day.

i'd say he hits about the 40% bracket.

Jesus Christ. Maybe he can make it as a twitch steamer lol

nice

Attached: 1541157355755.png (1000x1000, 177K)

>dubs
psh coincidence

His neck is so fat he can't evem button his shirt all the way

at least 30% (don't actually know though but that'd be a fair low end estimation)

Come on now. He's not exactly the deepest thinker but he's worth reading thoroughly.

Rousseau, though, now there's a cunt you can skim right over.

BUT I OWN A SUIT
THIS CAN'T BE HAPPENING

HAHAHAHHAAAAAAA

Wait he has a paid position in UKIP? If so that explains why he would take down his patreon.

*chuckles smugly*

the man got too big for his own boots

Sargon doesn't pay his taxes, he is receiving benefits from the government and doesn't report his online income. As far as the government knows the guy is unemployed.

Maybe it's because I live in the United States which has been riding Locke's dick for forever which makes his treatises redundant. You already know what he says before you read it.

11x12 = 132
£46 to £150 is the higher tax rate, 40%

So he paid something like £50-60 grand, idc to do the math.

HAHAHAHAHA FUCK YOU SARGON, I HOPE YOU STARVE TO DEATH!!!!! HAIL THE KILLSTREAM!!!!!!

Attached: FUCK SARGON.gif (496x496, 232K)

Attached: sargon spencer.png (779x441, 223K)

He will blame Ethan Ralph. Lol

>gets made a fool of
>says he's going to get jim's channel deleted
>patreon gets deleted

If he wasn't so up his own ass, this wouldn't have happened and I guarantee it. Someone else will step in to replace him, and they'll likely have an audience further to the right, and without the element of "liberalist" furfag gypsies hanging onto their scrotum.

I'm sure he'll have a smug chuckle up until he gets to the bank.

Attached: 1543108213491.jpg (639x960, 99K)

YESSSSSS

Attached: 3076DC46-8A70-4258-87BC-E808E3C4311D.jpg (245x170, 29K)

AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAAHAAAAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH

Attached: 1534886473721.gif (330x245, 942K)

Attached: sargon far right cliff of politics.png (560x564, 270K)

Civ Nat's are fucking disgusting.

Attached: Sargons Kids Book.jpg (758x659, 304K)

Don't worry, this fake Quadroon will have his little paypiggies continue to fund him thinking they're saving the west by pushing for policies that will just turn the speed down from Max Speed downhill to 2/3 Max Speed downhill. Still can't figure out what a white person is though

Attached: SARGONED.jpg (900x750, 83K)

You don't really have an alternative, unless you plan to murder all non Europeans from your country tomorrow.

You have the choice between living with them, or murder them.

>implying he’s not getting money from deep pocket Jews directly

Attached: 9BB856C8-3BF0-4ABB-A3B1-FC3D4DC1EB25.jpg (560x560, 69K)

No Mr MI5, I have no intentions to do any such thing, I'm a good go- eh, guy.

RACE MIXING IS NOT FUCKING NATURAL IF IT WAS IT WOULD OF HAPPENED FOR 100'S OF YEARS YET IT ONLY STARTER IN THE LAST 70. FUKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK

Hate speech :^)

HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

Attached: 15419744653289.jpg (550x413, 42K)

Then you have to live with them, while they rape your children.

I'm sorry, but you have no other choice than this Civic thing, unless you murder them.

Attached: 1542386154759.jpg (640x487, 97K)

If only there were was a way to transfer money that didn't involve a scam website. Like a direct donation link or just asking for your viewers to mail you money orders. IF ONLY THERE WAS ANOTHER ALTERNATIVE TO KIKE CONTROLLED MONEY SYSTEMS!!!

kekistan dead, gamergate 2.0 dead, fetus dead, Nigel farage in UKIP gone, patreon gone.

Everything he touches dies.

Even if all the political people left Patreon would keep running like normal, I had like 50,000 creators last year, I can count like 50 at best who sign up for political takes.

They have banned people in the past for political beliefs that how no connection to there funding

>fetus dead
So did this happen or have I been memed on?
Kind of funny to think his seed is so defective he'll only raise other people's children.

What a cuck

So he thinks memetic legacy is better than genetic? Does he understand how little influence parents have on shaping their children in the modern world.

it happened

Attached: c90ba1d3c34bca03b46c87dcd0826b10e07d6aacd1f9326db63e4753044ea143.jpg (661x533, 59K)

I thought he worked at Applebees?

You can exile them or limit reproduction like the 1 child policy or prevent male offspring so they are assimilated like the abos where in Australia.

Does anyone know why this happened?
I saw him interview Gerard Batten, sucking up and misrepresenting the words of Nige while being pro-Tommy. just the latest evidence that he's a mong. But shutting down his money like this is still fucked.
I doubt any elite is particularly worried about his pontifications and would speculate this has more to do with the seething subversives who call themselves journalists working for the likes of the BBC and The Guardian. He basically has the life they want; lots of free time, being paid ten grand a month to smugly tell everyone how incredibly clever he is and be praised by adoring followers. But unfortunately for leftie journalists, they are replaceable and paid fuck all because the people who are stupid enough to actually read their shit are too broke, tight or young to afford to toss them a shekel. At least they can ruin Sargon's shit though.

There isn't one.
Only a small percentage of Patreon users are willing to switch to another donation method when the people they donate to get kicked off.
It's just like youtube and twitter, if someone gets kicked off those sites, what single digit percentage of their followers is willing to follow them to gab or some shitty video site like bitch shute?
You get kicked off and you are done.

He got fired for calling people white niggers.

crypto you boomer

Attached: 1540441845366.jpg (187x184, 14K)

I guess you could try that. But there is all sorts of human rights bullshit the UK has signed on.

Is Sargon secretly a Jew shill or something?

Patreon is right now purging all pedophile content off their site to save their image. He probably got caught in this purge.

applebees.com/en/work-with-us

>carl benjamin
>not a jew

What the fuck could he have done to get banned from PayPal. If it's this bad shit is going to burn soon. Hes a massive cuck.

Thread theme
youtu.be/rY0WxgSXdEE

He has a child of his own with his wife. One is from another man and one is his. Spread the word.

ooft, time to get a real job now

What about expulsion?

Any government willing to do those policies would not give a shit about the UN. Right wing nations also pursue autarky so they are more resistant to sanctions.

hes implicated in the panama papers and child trafficking.

bitcorns

>I'd be jealous if he had an actual child.
He does. His wife's first is from another man and the second is his.

>even sargon is too extreme for patreon now
the bullshit piles higher with each passing day

*smugly chuckles*

Both are important and family tradition should not be understated. Agree though, it's sad how little memetic power people have over their kids these days.

No country will accept them.

I know you guys love hating him because of your gay eceleb bullshit or something but at the end of the day the establishment is trying to shut down descenting voices

How much was he making before getting banned?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAhaah ahah ahahah sasdas dads sa

Attached: wehrmacht ernie.png (500x518, 132K)

Attached: 1530910913210.png (1777x660, 1.43M)

is there a pic or link or vid or something proving this? unfortunately all i've seen so far is accusations