Should I give up any hope of getting a girlfriend if all I know how to do and care about is playing video games?

Should I give up any hope of getting a girlfriend if all I know how to do and care about is playing video games?

Attached: 1485220337131.png (163x209, 2K)

Yeah basically

Since you're asking I assume you'd like to improve yourself.

Damn, I guess I just have to deal with loneliness for the rest of my life :(

I'd like to, but I'm also one of the most stubbornly lazy and quick to give up people in the world.

Get a gf like yourself.

I got a tsundere gf but it was hard to get her. She has bad sides and good sides but overall she is a terrific person (in the good sense) I love her a lot

I managed to find her at uni through a friend of mine. It seems she loved videogames as much as me and all the same stuff. Even the same anime. She doesn't play games though because she throws up when playing.

Anyways. You CAN get a gf user. Just find the right person. Even though I would have never got my gf If I hadn't been a pushover and tried again and again to get her to like me even though she said she hated me at the start. I know it's weird and I might come up as a creep but srsly some girls just take more work and some guys just don't care about putting in the effort.

If you want a gf you can have her. You just need to stop defeating the concept inside your mind

Finding a girl that likes vidya is hard, and even harder to find one that I find attractive.

>She doesn't play games though because she throws up when playing
fucking w0t?

Yeah she can only play 2D games because she has terrible motion sickness. It's ok though because at least I can play Pokemon and rpg like games with her.

I find her motion sickness cute though

>I find her motion sickness cute though

the fuck

I find that REALLY fucking weird

Yes you should give up on it. It will find you eventually. Dont worry about sex or social stigma. Sex is overrated (awkward af feels worse than jerking it) and no one cares if youre a virgin.

Also get a hobby besides video games while you can. Once you reach your 20s than they dont give you the same addicting feeling and become a chore. Imo.

There's something about the light from it that makes some people nauseated

>Also get a hobby besides video games while you can. Once you reach your 20s than they dont give you the same addicting feeling and become a chore. Imo.

I'm 22.

If you replace the video games with anything that doesnt have to do with electronics or a screen, you will gain a gf.

Huh what game you play?

Nothing specific, really. Just whatever catches my interest.

More like 25, they become really boring because the achievements don't mean anything in real world where you start caring about.

>Tfw this thread.
I feel much better now knowing that there are people that have such extravagant relationship dynamics in this world.
Makes me feel very hopeful for my own future, momma was right :DDDD.

Attached: toplel22878057.png (500x522, 121K)

Try to find ways to replace bad habits with good.

>dude just play guitar or go hiking lmao don't just do that nerdy shit
i'll stick with not having a gf

Attached: 1526835573210.jpg (1280x720, 81K)

Video games are different from other hobbies in that it's harder to get tired of them. So you just automatically throw in more and more of your free time until you forget there's actually other stuff that's fun to do.

Nowadays the stigma against videogames themselves is not that strong anymore. It's mostly that people that play vidya usually don't do much else, and that does make you less interesting: there's less things that you can talk about, less stories you can tell, less fun stuff to do with potential friends/gfs.

Should I give up any hope of getting a boyfriend if all I know how to do and care about is playing video games?

they're not worth the bother.
write a book or something. much more fulfilling.

Too much work