Is it inevitable that I end up a hermit?

>22
>since 18 I am very a shut in person.
>Went to Uni didn't make any friends, was very shut in still. Uni sucked.
>Sitting home all day, working as a freelancer, thinking of moving to another city.
>I have no friends, acquaintances or anything.

When I try to make friends with someone or talk to someone I feel like I am not really that interested in human company, but when I am alone, I feel very sad, like a complete loser, like I wanna die.

When I try to talk to people they perceive me as a child, like I am stupid or something. I don't know how to explain it, but I feel very strongly it. This is yet the biggest obstacle for me now. I am afraid I'll end up my life as a loser, who lives alone.

Attached: Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg (768x432, 68K)

Tinder.
Meetup.com
Gym.
Dancing lessons.
Bar. Concerts.

Attached: stop asperger.jpg (1545x2402, 273K)

Nothing is inevitable when you're 22 unless you have a terminal disease. Don't give up.

If it gets to bad call a hotline. Is it possible for you to get some counseling?

>Went to Uni
I dropped out of high school, don't forget it can always get worse ;) Maybe you'll become a drug user for example!

OP here

I read that book, it was of little help desu

I want to have cool artsy circle of friends, how would I do that? I feel like a retard going to some film festival or artsy party where I don't know anybody.

what sort of freelance work do you do?

I am concept artist

>desu
No wonder you don't have any friends

I don't why it wrote like that, I wrote "desu" ,i am not into boards at all, and this is my very first thread

OP here, whenever I write abbreviation for "to be honest" it for some reason writes desu

but how, you cant just start talking to a group of people, they will want you to fuck off and keep their group conversation going not allow an outsider to get involved

Because it's fucking cringeworthy and weeb as shit, which 99% of girls do NOT like even remotely. Nobody fucking says stuff like that in real life, which makes it clear why you're alone because you're probably really into weeb shit in real life too which repulses women, and the women it doesn't repulse are swarmed by other weebs vying for their attention.

Attached: 1_HI4kj-TPAQrfQkAdrw2KTA.png (324x470, 208K)

Don't worry about the child thing. That part is all in your head. I used to think that people treated me that way, but it was just me.

come on man, you're already living the dream. there's millions of people who would kill to be where you're at. do you have a portfolio up anywhere?
and you should just make friends with other artists. check out discord communities, or meet people through twitter/instagram

>newfags

my help is the medication.

You people are fucking retards that project your own shit onto others.

Retards for calling out mega cringe weebs? Yeah okay that makes perfect sense....

did you get lost here on your way to reddit?

Oops you're OP trying to defend you weebness, my bad bro have fun with that I'm out

Gtfo

Try writing t b h without spaces you fucking retard

Just b urself

29 year old here. Even if you had friends they would have gone their own ways and you'd be alone anyways (especially if you moved to another city like me).

Right now only two of my friends from my home province live in the same province as me. A lot of times they don't even want to go out so some weekends I either go to a pub myself or just stay in and play vidya and surf the web. Iv'e made some acquaintances through work (film industry) but like me, when they are working on a film gig they don't have a life.

Anyway you can meet people though your freelancing gig? Have you ever thought of trying at another job (part time) or hobby when you're not working freelance?

There is nothing wrong with being an introvert. You could always try going to the pub and drink social lubricant but honestly most people who frequent those places don't have much going on with their lives, and the ones who do are not regulars at these type of places.

You're only 22. Why not get a part time job as a bartender? Any other line of work you'd like to try out? You can always put your freelance gig on the back burner when it's slow and try something new.

Not sure if this is good advice but I'm just throwing out ideas because I am pretty much in the same situation as you. Been trying out pitch n put golf but I know I'm not good enough to go to an actual golf course. Got a compound bow but not sure if I want to get back into archery again.

But yeah, hope I got your noggin joggin.

bit off topic, but what do you do in the film industry?

Been a production assistant and key production assistant. Trying to move into the assistant director department as a trainee but it's difficult. Have been thinking of trying other departments such as sound, grips and lamp operator.

Op here, Don't know why people call me a weeb, I haven't watched a single anime.

I am very sad, because I don't have anyone, and it repulses people, especially the ones I like.

Don't worry, it's just a dumb system some dumb gook put in place where if you put in a certain word, it gets changed automatically when you post the message. You probably meant to say "t b h" or f a m", right?

I wouldn't worry so much about what others think, most of them are probably too busy projecting fake personalitites or leading lives that you would probably consider uninteresting. As for friends, I've met some of the most meaningful people in my life completely by chance, rarely by actively seeking them out. Maybe some people just get lucky, but I would recommend keeping positives vibes all the time, it certainly helps, at least for me. Take the Law of Attraction for example. Pretty sure it could just be a series of crazy coincidences or a load of mumbo jumbo, but it certainly doesn't hurt to just think about wanting good stuff to happen for you. Who knows what good things will happen today, tommorrow or sometime soon for you? Reading these self-help books certainly doesn't really hurt, and you could do so many things while you're still young. Have a little bit of money?
Travel solo and meet some fellow solo travelers like you wherever you're going. Feeling a little down? Brighten someone else's day by volunteering in literally anything. It feels great when you help people that probably really need the help, and this is also a great way to meet someone. Feeling ambitious? Join a hot yoga class or take a cooking class or just go to the library, you'd be surprised at what kind of people you could meet on the way. Remember, doing something is better than doing nothing, and last but definitely not least, I have learned that the pain of rejection is better than the pain of regret. I wish you the best dear user.

Attached: Nighttime_landscape_in_Pandora_–_The_World_of_Avatar.jpg (1200x675, 194K)