>tfw gf tries to kill you

So i met this pretty interesting girl about a week ago and we got on fabulously from the start, lots of really dope times were had throughout the entire short span of knowing her.
Problem is, shes absolutely fucking insane. Not in the sense that guys usually talk about like, "i had a dream where you cheated on me and I'm gonna be pissed all day for it" I mean legitimately mentally unstable. Firstly, throughout the entire time I've known her I've gotten maybe 6 hours total of sleep. This bitch never sleeps and is always cranked up to 11 on a mix of amphetamines, caffiene, nicotine, all the "ine"s. At first I partook in these cocktails of stims as a sort of fun thing to experience together, but now it's an absolute nessecity just to be able to keep up with her. She also has these crazy mood swings where she's either totally bubbly and energetic, or completely suicidal and violent. Just yesterday she stabbed me in the shoulder with a coloured pencil completely out of nowhere, we were just laying next to each other, she was drawing and I was fucking around on my phone. No words were exchanged, we were listening to trance through the same set of earbuds, totally calm and nothing provoking. Even though i had her pinned and asking "wtf is this? Chill the fuck out! She continued to struggle, seemingly blinded by pure rage. Feeling a bit nervous of the situation I saw no other really viable option than to subdue her via choking. When she woke up she was all apologetic, complete with crying and shit and went home. Havent said anything to her since.
Like 4 or 5 similar stories could be shared, but none up to this point resulted in any actual harm. The stab itself was sort of a glancing blow and didn't really penetrate, just an itchy little cut, but she was going absolutely apeshit and I was convinced she was trying to murder me.

What do? I honestly really like her and shes an absolute joy to be around but im at the end of my rope.

Attached: NuR5744.png (600x912, 863K)

only a fool would take anything posted here as fact

That's cool, but this is a board for advice, and i would appreciate some.

The problem is probably all these "ines".
Give her an ultimatum, "ines" or you.

I'm sure she's a lovely girl behind all the chemicals, but if you make her stop taking them, you have to see her through.

IF she can't stop taking them, dump her. Not worth dying over a girl.

You've known her a WEEK, dude wtf are you doing with her just run away as fast as possible. She's clearly self-destructing and she's just taking you down with her, she doesn't care about you.

Bro she's mentally ill and self-medicating with the stims.

She is probably a really neat person, but she's using the drugs to cope with some sort of mental issues. My guess would be that she's some type of bipolar and started off using the stims to help with depressive periods, but now it's gotten really out of hand.

You can try and help her, but the number one thing I would do is STOP TAKING THE FUCKING DRUGS. Unless you want to end up as some sort of tweaker, taking stims to keep up with your cracked-out friend is a recipe for disaster.

I've been careful with the drugs myself, since i used to be a lot more into it and already know how things get out of hand.
If I make her quit, i have no doubt it will be a very rough transition and I want to be there to help her, but another part of me thinks more like and that I should just bail for my own safety and if she manages to pull her shit together then we can start to build a relationship

Assuming this is truth what you're telling us, user... If you really care about her, get her some professional help and fast. If you have to physically restrain and subdue your partner to not get hurt yourself, and having to take drugs just to keep up with your partner... That is in no way a healthy relationship. You'll destroy yourself if you keep going like that.
You either get her help, or help yourself out of the door.

This. You should consider committing her to a mental institution desu senpai

Can you please stop being a raging fucking faggot?

She doesn't sound like the type to listen to reason, seriously, it's only been a week, cut ties with this nutter, if you don't then you like the abuse and I think you probably need to see a therapist too to find out why you pick and choose and stay in these relationships.

>you're wrong but I won't say why
Thanks for proving me right

Not OP, I was refering to
>desu senpai

sounds a lot like BPD

stop thinking with your dick you retarded moron. she can destroy your life with the duluth model if a real fight happens and you are force to defend yourself.

Attached: 1263274078409.jpg (366x380, 18K)

it isn't worth it user, but you're screwed either way. How do you know she won't kill you for real after you break up with her.

Attached: 1511413005456.jpg (385x387, 17K)

newfag detected

she's fucked up user, how do you not see this?

fucking run

She has BPD, my ex would do this stuff too. Once we were getting lunch in a grocery store and she had a mental breakdown where she "realized" that she doesn't love me and basically screamed at me in public and I just walked out and left her alone and she got mad at me for abandoning her then on the drive home, which she was driving because it was her car, she drove erratically and almost killed us and then when we got home she threatened to kill me with a lamp and kept saying "Don't lay a finger on me or I'll kill you" when I was literally just standing in a corner trying to calm her down

She has BPD it's official, dump her user it won't end good

Attached: 1526852985490.jpg (800x680, 100K)

ha sounds like my ex, not the exact situation but very similar pattern of having an 'epiphany', becoming incensed, calming down then launching back into a rage. hypomania is fucked brotha, she's on meds though now and is doing quite well.

she is self medicating.
give her the ultimatim
>>me or the drugs
if she doesnt choose you be prepared to walk away.
>>you cant help someone that doesnt want help.
if she chooses you get her ass to rehab.

Sounds sexy.

Shoulda fucked her.

Leave this cunt before she ruins your life