Black Bull here. Pic is a whitecouple that pays me for cuck sex. AMA!

Black Bull here. Pic is a whitecouple that pays me for cuck sex. AMA!

Attached: 363FF660-D40A-4DA8-88E2-60853D983D22.jpg (1000x748, 256K)

niggers are gay

Milf is fine but why let the faggot suck your dick at lease make him shave smdh

The whitecracker has the BBC in his mouth LMAO

I love watching Democrats suck big black dick

Some hubbies like to fluff the BBC before intercourse so I let them suck me off

Haha how much do they typically pay?

>this is not gay as fuck
Sage

It just looks so wrong for a guy to suck a dick. Just doesn't look right, he doesn't belong there

Daily reminder, according to statistics, black men are the gayest race in America.

It isn't really cuck if they pay for it.
Also you're getting your dick sucked by a man and that makes you a faggot gg

Why are niggers so gay?

I charge $300 to $500 per session depending on how attractive the women are.

Haha your a fag.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>this is you

Attached: pan.jpg (237x213, 8K)

Yeah but you got a man's mouth on there. That's gay as fuck

It’s only gay if there’s sex. Letting the whitecuck share my BBC with his wife is not gay

Cuckoldry AND bestiality? God damn.

Nah. That's gay as fuck. You let manlips touch your weener.

We disagree. Im just providing a service that’s in high demand.

How the hell do you keep a hard on?

Is there a certain demographic of customers or are they diverse? Education, work, politcs, upper or middle class?

Letting a man suck your dick is gay.

You gay as fuck

Why do white liberal cucks who know that niggers are inferior to white people feel the need to larp on pol?

how do the husbands whiskers feel

Niggers have been on the planet longer than whites and achieved less

Why are you dolts asking real questions to this larping faggot? First time here? Fill those option fields.

Sage.

Attached: ethnic-preferences2.png (1240x1408, 312K)

>high in demand

The left truly are scum aren’t they? You retards will lie and make excuses for niggers who you know are subhuman because you’ve been indoctrinated to hate yourself

My clients are mostly white but their have been Asian couples that requested my services

You're a gay man. Do you realize this?

Has was going to ask you where you live so I could come shoot you, but how many whites even live in Libya?

Attached: A930D9BF-62DB-4038-A592-2C725321BD38.jpg (693x524, 47K)

Hold the fuck up. In the unlikely event that OP is not a faggot (which I guess is impossible because he's admitting to let a man suck his dick) are the first letters of their first names J and D? If so, what's the initial of their last name?

He’s larping any way

Attached: A6FAEADC-A6ED-4DCC-94BD-FEFAECB1AC19.jpg (1024x773, 77K)

Settle down boys, unless this cunts name is Marq then this is a bait thread.

Answer my question, whore.

I would guess I and F

Share blue really pushing the nigger and cuckoo thing lately huh?
Too bad that shit doesn't work. You faggots need to come up with new material. You're all fucking basic retards, and you're losing the battle online so badly.

It's because of shit-tier attempts like this.

God you people are faggots.

Fag nigger. A faggot nigger is all you are. All you will ever be.

I live in the conservative state of TX but I get flown all over the country for my talents

The service provided by all gay prostitues is in high demand, faggots are horny as fuck.

How did you get into this line of work and how long? And have you run into your clients in public?

You both are gay.

This is gay and belongs on the gay board. But jannies won’t do anything so whatever fag up the board. I’m out and on to better Chan’s.

That's very gay, but I admit for that much money, I'd perhaps consider it.

>I am not human
>I have a retarded level I.Q.
>I am not intelligent
>I am a monkey
>I am the missing link
>I
>Am
>The
>Missing
>Link
>:(

Attached: 172462390-612x612.jpg (612x406, 53K)

nice

. >I am not human
>I have a retarded level I.Q.
>I am not intelligent
>I am a monkey
>I am the missing link
>I
>Am
>The
>Missing
>Link
:(

Attached: P12108721.jpg (426x640, 101K)

OP is a faggot

Attached: Nigga.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I got into it by meeting the wife of my HS football coach. I use to have fun with them so I started looking at making side cash and it’s been good so far

You fucked up, no one buys this comment. It was fun while it lasted, now we all know you are some neet larping as a dumb nigger.

re-evaluate your life.

Attached: 1286435897357.jpg (321x357, 30K)

>getting sucked off by a guy
tell us more about how youre not a raging faggot

sissy-cuckold-interracial-090820.jpg

nice internet pic, stop larping.

Attached: 1539880678329.jpg (564x900, 69K)

Gibs whyte wymins nao!

Attached: 1540372243435.jpg (660x438, 183K)

Do you feel any shame being used by shitlibs to satisfy a part of themselves broken by jews?

>I get flown all over the country for my talents.
Lul. No you get flown all over because you go away afterwards and are discreet. and If you actually did this line of work you wouldn’t have posted that pic. Hi shareblue!

God americans are ill dude

You maaaaaddddddd whyte bois?

Attached: 1543655143162.png (468x643, 766K)

Are you trying to say that cucks vote democrat?

I’m in Dallas. No need to lie.

And yet you live in Libya.

Attached: A7CCE393-3FA5-4E14-A2A6-6BE83F134504.jpg (500x375, 40K)

Hahaha I've heard excuses from closeted fags but never from fully out the closet fags like you wow, so let me understand this, you get pleasure from a man handling your dick and kissing and caressing it till you cum etc but it's not gay ?

That's all your packing? I'm bigger than that. So much for "Muh Dick"

Nigger

Faggot.

are they as submissive as the black couple that pays me for the same thing?

nice Job ((((mods))) you fucking niggers

Yeah thats basically all im getting from this.

>Dallas
>'Sp00k'-y XD
I WANT
TO CHILL
WITH THE AYYS!

Attached: somehwat-mad-completely-mad-u-mad-madad1.jpg (600x555, 33K)

I’m about 9” but most of my cock is in the whitecucks mouth so you don’t see all of it

pretending that you got some big black magic dick that is wanted around the country is retarded.

Then again....
If you ARE a nigger you would think that this is believable. So maybe you are just some yugioh nigger.

So either you are a dumb nigger or a incel neet pretending to be a dumb nigger. I don't know which is worse desu

ur gay faggot

Nigger I can see the head shut the fuck up

Attached: A6C96738-2290-4841-9158-42D46FB596AF.gif (302x302, 1.99M)

nigga u gay

I'm between 7 3/4 & 8 1/4 you fucking liar. And I hurt people. NOBODY is spot on everytime. Don't act like a big gurl gets your dick full on. Tonight, when you go to sleep...visualize licking my taint...see of you make it all the way XDDDDD

gay af

Is it usually the wife or husband who request your services...

Also you stated this was side money, are you going to school or working full time.

If they PAY you then you are just a sex-worker catering to a kinky couple. They probably higher female whores too.

pics been posted here 3,000 times over the last 5 months.
not you.
sage

It varies but I enjoy it more when it the wife that contacts me. I’m a college grad. I work for a large insurance company by day

You ass eating nigger-faggot sewer-chewer XD

Attached: 1543877024506.png (567x567, 9K)

is that Louis CucK ?

u let a guy suck your dick so that just makes you a faggot

Nigger faggot XD

Attached: Dead_rising_brick_thrown.png (150x348, 53K)

Gross. Also, little dick. Lolz.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
FUCKING WHITE HONKIES LOVE BBC

What if the woman's smoking hot but the dude's some hideous goblin?

nigga you gay as fuck

The woman isn't attractive though.

ALEX NO