Mixed-raced

>Mixed-raced
>Know that I'm indifferent to other races
>Could kill an entire classroom of white children if it meant my life
>Wonder if it's smarter to follow my instincts or if I should try and go against them and build a better reality

What's your answer to this question?

I feel like it's better for people to acknowledge reality and to act accordingly.

It's self destructive toward you and the people you care about to support those that likely wouldn't do the same for you.

Attached: 1403447622403.jpg (374x452, 18K)

what the fuck are you even asking?

murder is wrong dumbass

>murder is wrong

Why?
I wouldn't feel any guilt if I do it to someone that looks nothing like me, so it wouldn't impact my life in any negative way.

This. Op you're an edgy mutt that thinks he's a badass, but really you're just an incomprehensible faggot

Sounds like you picked race as as your excuse for being a sociopath. Race doesn't matter, you're just a regular sociopath.

There's nothing bad-ass about being a child killer.

It's a pathetic thing to be, but I know that I could be one because of my actions toward other races IRL.

I know how I really feel toward people that don't share my blood. It mimics psychopathy, but it's not.

Please tell me youre the 21 yo Puerto Rican mutt that posts here all the time.

And if you do happen to go a spree, do us all a favor and kys

>Going on a shooting spree when you know the root of all of your problems

That's not likely.
I'm not half-black and white like Chris Harper Mercer, so I know what will happen if I try and just go to college to get a girlfriend/friends.

Then youre a psychopath, go to a therapist or enjoy not being able to experience love. Or youre a liar

>You're a psychopath

Why do you think Jeffrey Dahmer targeted black men?

Don't you think he'd prefer white boys if he were a real homosexual?

The answer is they weren't people to him.

Why would you even consider killing children? Forget how you feel about them being white or whatever, why even think about doing it?

Moral questions I need to answer in my brain.

This will impact small decisions I make in daily life.

But it shouldn't even be a question that requires an answer, taking an innocent live, especially a child, is wrong.

You do not need to feel something for something to be right or wrong.

For what its worth its every mans right to decide his morality and I believe people should be true to what they want in a sense but you are being a huge fucking idiot.

Why waste or throw away your life killing a bunch of fucking dumbfucks that are completely irrelevant to your life and that you eventually won't ever see again.

You want to go to prison for life or get a bullet to the head for the sake of high school simpletons then be my guest but its objectively speaking a bad idea. Imho if you're a psychopath in modern society just find ways to distract or cope because giving into urges usually means prison or death.

But there's no reason to listen to reason when there are no consequences/core values.

This world has taken god from me, so there's nothing there to keep me from doing whatever I want. There is no love for other human beings in my brain because other human beings don't look human to me.

This is all a consequence of race-mixing.
I should've been raised in Brazil, Cuba, or Puerto Rico, but I was raised in a small poor town in Texas.

This is what happens in your brain when you're not next to people that look like you.

I would like to never hurt anyone, but I feel so empty when I stare at the face of another person.

I've never said anything about a shooting spree. I would never go on one as it would devastate my future (have never kissed a girl) and my family.

You're right. It would be a total waste of my life, and it'd be no fun for me, but I'm staring at hypothetical scenarios.

Of course there are consequences even if you are alive or dead.

How has this world taken god from you? There is something that will keep you from doing whatever you want, you. You can decide to be a good person or a bad person, that is the free will god has given you to choose and decide. Why don't other humans look human to you? Explain how despite you calling them human they are not human.

I'm a disabled man, I don't look or think like the majority of any population in the world, I doubt I'll ever find someone like me so I do understand how you feel in that regard, you feel alien and that is an understandable feeling especially if people treat you as such.

I understand the emptiness like you, honestly a family is an unlikely thing for me to happen as no one will be able to accept me completely, it is a hollow feeling. You have a chance to get that connection with someone, as annoying as it is at times you have to go out there and try.

It isn't worth it, everyone is trying to find meaning and connections in life, just know you are not the only one struggling here.

I think you're using poor rationale for things you should not be rationalizing.

Also, the inability to perceive negatives outside of what directly affects you is something which will affect you negatively.

Attached: images (2).jpg (190x265, 9K)

I've reported this thread to the FBI. Good luck OP.

Why would you go to such an extreme over something that's mildly upsetting?

There's no terrorist threat in this thread.
It's all morality.

Why is it such a crime to speak the truth?

Sounds like you need to get a job and do something with your life because rn you’re wasting your own time

There's a reason the Belgian Congo existed, and that reason is paper work. They never had to see or feel what they were doing to other people, so they kept doing it.

There's a disconnection from me and the people around me. Doing any immoral act against another person wouldn't affect me in any negative way because it's like I'm sitting in an office signing off on 20 more tons of elephant rubber, but I'm walking down the road and talking to someone instead.

Hey FBI if you read this suck my dick you bloody bureaucratic bitches.

There is nothing for me to do.

A job only depresses me.
The people around me aren't my race, so they don't feel like people to me. Talking to them is like talking to a brick-wall.

There's no where for me to go except my computer screen.

I'm planning on leaving the United States to go to Puerto Rico and be with my race, but until that day, I am wasting my life because I am forced to do so.

Your disconnection to the world isn't comparable with the distance between a metropolis to a colony. It is not like if you stab someone you won't feel anything, it is not like if you won't see the blood. Well, at least if you are not a psycopath

The root of the question is your disconnection of your "race". Not american, so I never felt the racial belts that exists in your country. But the thought of not being able to feel empathy for someone who's not your race is at the edge of ridiculous, worthy of a rightwing extremist. If you bases your empathy ONLY in race criteria, so you are beyond the term obnoxius

I think that I'm not, but my emotions betray this thought.

I wouldn't care. I only care about myself.
I see small mestizo children, and the first thought that pops into my brain is "UGLY".

I could beat them to death because I know how deep my indifference runs.

You don't have to feel this way because you're surrounded by people that look like you, and that's what insulates you from reality.

I don't have that.

There's a reason the Conquistadors cut-off the ears of native children, and it's not psychopathy.

wait so are you or are you not that 21yo puerto rican mutt?
you type exactly like him.

>You don't have to feel this way because you're surrounded by people that look like you
Wrong. I'm brazilian, the last thing you'll be able to see here are similar people. And this is not an excuse.

What exactly gives you the idea that this world is "yours?" You seem to think you have the right to take people out of this world when you most certainly don't. Especially over as something as retarded as "shared blood." News flash, there is only one of you and will only be one of you. E

very single person who you see as "your brothers" don't give a shit about you and you're just as likely if not more likely to find a White person or Mestizo that will care about you and give you empathy than someone of your own blood.

You're living a life of delusions and lies and it's extremely unhealthy.

I am, but a Puerto Rican is not a Mestizo.

People that are 50% Ameri-indian, 50% white immediately irritate me.

Attached: Me2.jpg (656x571, 139K)

Dude wtf, I'd hardly even consider "mixed race," you're European with a lot of admixture.

Stop with this insane tamasic bullshit.

ah of course you are
we've spent so much time trying to hep you and now you're contemplating killing a class of white people.
You're a fucking menace to society and I hope the FBI sees this post somehow.
You need to be locked up.

>I'm Brazilian

So you've got people that look like you around you. Your socialization allows to delude yourself as to how you feel toward other races because you're receiving love and acceptance from the outside world, and you're warping reality to be something that it isn't.

The world is mine because I was born into it, and there's no one that matters more than me because, in the end, I am forced to bear the weight of everything that I do.

It's easier to make friends and lovers out of people that look and act and think exactly like me in a world as fast as this one.

I have led a lifetime of rejection. The first time anyone called me a faggot I was 8 years old, and it was a grown white-man.

He didn't like me because I didn't look like him, so he attacked my mannerisms just to hurt me. You've never had to live life like this before.

>You're contemplating

I never contemplated anything.
I never said anything like that, and there's an entire thread of people that don't have this idea in their head

You're just full of shit

Funny how you just assume you've had the worst life out of all humans.

To me it sounds as if the only thing that ever went wrong in your life is people calling you mean names. Based on the way you're acting right now, It's not hard to see why so many people treat you like shit.

The world is more interconnected than you think, and when you start treating other humans as if you were human and not an emotionless animal, then things could improve for you.

anons, ignore OP but if you must post, sage this shit.

OP posts like once every two weeks and deflects every possible "solution" to his "problems" with excuses regarding his skin color.
He's an absolute meme at this point. Worse than the DUI guy who wants to know if he can move out of state.

I've already done that, and nothing came of it.

I lack social skills because I have no experience with meaningful socialization because I've never had anyone that wanted to speak with me.

>i am brazilian
>we're totally not live leak tier psychopaths because we dont see each other as humans and our daily relations are totally not a contest of who's less of a Pardo mongrel.

Dude, ditch these fucking fantasies your commie highschool history teacher told you. We're far from being welcoming and only keep an appearance of having compassion with each other.

Attached: C__Data_Users_DefApps_AppData_INTERNETEXPLORER_Temp_Saved Images_1526856124490.png (211x244, 80K)

Dude we're all lifeless neets here.

If you ditched the narcissism and murderous desires then you might have a chance to make friends.

>I've never had anyone that wanted to speak with me
>You're a Narcissist

I know you're just messing with me when you wrote I have "murderous desires", but I don't think it funny.

It's a parody of my life

Just read the whole thread. What exactly do you need advice on?

>The world is mine because I was born into it, and there's no one that matters more than me because, in the end, I am forced to bear the weight of everything that I do.

This is what I meant by you being a narcissist.

>Could kill an entire classroom of white children if it meant my life

This is what I meant by murderous desires.

The original question regarding morality.

I wanted to hear the thoughts of others, but it seems that others have led radically different lives than me.

The question of morality was unanimously answered already, yet you refused to accept it.

>Could kill

I didn't write want to or will.
It's just an example of my emotions and nothing more.

Could implies it's a grievous act, not one that I would voluntarily partake in.

And you don't mean narcissist.
You mean solipsist.

I don't see a question in the OP beyond "what is your answer to this question?"

>What is your answer is not a question

It even ends in a question mark

But what is the question you want an answer to?

I'd say a thread is warranted to get this information.

The question underlying the question is how should I live my life, and why should I live it any other way than the way I want to?

Attached: Low quality bait.jpg (600x600, 15K)

If the way you want to live involves harming others, that's objectively negative for you in the end. It all catches up in different ways. It's about finding a balance between what we want to do as individuals while not harming our fellows. You speak of experiencing heavy alienation due to your race, you ought to channel your feelings of anguish into something more positive like art, a boxing class, something that can net you positive rewards.

I ought to just respond to be feelings of heavy alienation and move myself to a place where I won't be alienated.

It's the only way to set my life right.

Subliminating it into something productive won't do me any good. It's all just going to come back to me when I go outside and people verbally attack me because they feel I didn't give them enough room to walk through an isle without making them uncomfortable.

I don't a need a society that makes me feel persecuted like the one I live in does.

I'd rather just leave

That is indeed a viable option. If you feel nothing elsr is for you in your city, nothing at all, I support a decision to move to a place where you don't feel alienated.

I agree with you, and you agree with me, but most people don't like that I'm bringing race into my alienation even though it's the primary reason as to why I feel the way I feel.

Every interaction I participate in has an underlying rejection/hostility/fear because I've got black hair, a wide nose, and off-white skin.

People don't like different, and I don't like different, but there's nothing I can do. I can't change the world. I can only adapt to it.

They haven't experienced what you have expetienced and are ignorant of the feelings it produces. A friend of mine went up north to study at a majority white university. My friend is of Indian descent, and even at the uni level he faced bullying and alienation from his white peers. He returned to Southern California after a year.

Good luck.