What the fuck am I doing with this girl?

What the fuck am I doing with this girl?

>new girl at work
I know, I know...
>hit it off immediately
>get her number 2nd day
>see her maybe 3 times a week
>me and her take our breaks together
>if i dont take my 15, neither will she
>we've gone for food after our shifts
>last shift i find out she has a boyfriend
>i always suspected she did so not too broken
>me her and other user from work hang out
>insisted i pick her up cause she didnt want to drive
>i pick up both her and other user
>she was cold cause i had the AC on
>ends up wearing my hoodie the entire day
>we went golfing
>then we went to some thai restaurant of her choice
>shes taking snapchat pictures during the day
>drop off other user
>as i drop her off she is telling me her friends dont like to do things
>how much fun she had
>how she doesnt want to celebrate her birthday next month with her friends
>how her and friends planned to go to atlantic city but they never do it
>plays some of her favorite songs during the ride
>tells me about her favorite movies and such
>returns my hoodie
>ends with an abrupt goodbye as i had a green light but whatever

So what do I make of this? Like I never wanted to bring up her boyfriend, but why isn't she celebrating her birthday with him, or go to altantic city with him? I wasn't too into her before the day began. I'm currently wearing the hoodie and it still smells like her.

I fucked up.

Attached: dfdsjsdijfisjdfsdf.jpg (940x529, 157K)

Youre the gay friend to her
That or you just stay friends with her cuz you'll end up getting cucked in all kinds of scenarios

Attached: 13932883_296949027322259_4670518250265875014_n.jpg (958x933, 54K)

like I don't know if she was insinuating that we go and take that trip together. I want to ask more about this boyfriend next time i see her.

she was asking when our next day off syncs up, we should go out to eat again. just very confused about what she thinks our relationship is. Like is she developing feelings despite having a bf? Or does she see us as exclusively friends.

I would just ask her if she wants to take the trip with you and just see where it goes.

Don't do it just out of hope that she'll ditch her boyfriend for you, but have a good time anyway. She might come to like you more, she might not.

Just see where it goes.

like when I suggested to get food after work one day she said if i was going to drive back to our parking lot so she could get to her car. she could've followed me in her car or whatever. or when i told her i was going to the food court for lunch, she said she would get the same thing i would get. there are times she follows me like a puppy. and one of my managers asked if i knew her from beforehand. i said "no". and he said its because we have a nice relationship.

Just play it by ear. Expect NOTHING, but try it anyway.

I guess I can just keep taking lunches with her and see where it goes. Like I want to learn how long she's been dating ,etc.

Youre the backup guy/chauffeur/egoboost/wallet

So just stop hanging out with her?

answer me m8 we're texting at this moment

you're just her coworker man, dont get too caught up in feelings for her

Bruh your giving this chick a way too much leeway. It's a classic mistake.

Look, there are Good and Bad Folks in all aspects of life.

There are Good winners and there are Chads.
There are Good losers (Don't whine, work) and entitled Man-Childs.

And then there are Good girls and Skanks.
Ask a female relative about this type of chick. She'll tell you she's the female chad.

But you wanna be 'her man' and look out for her. She's playing you. Women are not retarded, and she's had hometraining. She's moaning and playing the victim and shedding crocodile tears while talking bad about her friends behind her back. Don't fall for this crap.

She knows what she's doing, don't bother explaining why, she'll play dumb and trap you again. Cut her off.

And if by some chance she's actually good, she'll understand what she looked like, take it on the chin and move on.

But if not, you'll see.

thanks m8s

always nice to hear some else's thoughts and not just what you want to hear

she said she might stop by during her day off to shop but she would let me know if we get lunch or whatever. lets see..

dont count on it

if it happens then great, but at this point its best to forget she ever told you that

Maybe it's a LDR.

the conversation was just "let me know if you come during my lunch"

and she just replied with
>"alright i'll let you know"

wont be expecting much tbqh

that's what's bugging me about her boyfriend. Could be they've been toghether like a month and not that serious. He could be over seas. He could be 10 states away. I want to ask her but at the same time play it very non chalant

Well there are two schools of thought on this:

Love her still and always be her friend and talk to her and as time comes around she'll come your way. Some say it's weak to keep investing so much in a taken women but if you like her you should always be kind and respect her and love her she will eventually realize you're right for her. This is assuming you love her.

Or just start seeing her less. Don't take breaks at work as much and start texting her less. You want to date her but she has a boyfriend and I can see what people mean when they say she's using you for emotional support. So in that way it's weak because you are settling for less than what you want. I had a ldr go south after a year and she dumped me but wanted to stay friends (selfish on her part) and I accepted, probably talked with her once a week? But in the end it was bad because I still held out hope we'd get back together, and then when I found out she now liked this other guy it crushed me, felt like day 1 all over again, even though she's halfway across the world. My situation is different of course, way different, but what I'm getting at is I chose option 1 instead of just straight up NO CONTACTING her at all. Yours is different since you never dated and since you work with her I would still of course talk to her and always be pleasant and polite, but initiate conversations less and don't go on break together or hang out outside of work together anymore. If she's really interested eventually she'll dump her current bf and go with you.

She’s using you for the emotional support she isn’t getting from her Chad boyfriend.

I hate to be a meme brother but that’s what’s going on here.

One of my coworkers has the same situation going on at work - he’s a really, really nice guy - who is attached at the hip with this really, really hot girl
>She’s got a giant black boyfriend
>Who she texts all the time hurriedly at work
... and yet, she still finds time to be attached at the hip to her work boyfriend who showers her with food and compliments.

It’s pretty obvious to everyone at work that the guy on the texts is railing the shit out of her while not being a good “boyfriend.”

It’s also really obvious that my coworker is being a really good “boyfriend” without railing the shit out of her.

Women try to get what they want just like men.

Don’t be my coworker. Have more self respect than that please.

This. I'm a homo and I'm there for emotional support and to be there for her. To be the one who takes her on cute dates. While he sits at home on his computer giving her no attention and sex when he feels like it.
Ofc I don't spend money on her lol. But yeah. I don't mind it cause I'm a lonely boy and I enjoy her company too.

But this is what it sounds like. Sounds like she'd rather be with you. Until you start doing something she doesn't like and start looking for that in other guys.
Just ask her about the bf you aren't going to lose anything

It's an OP wonders if the girl will break up with her current boyfriend to be with you but doesn't realize how fickle a girl has to be to do this and will most likely do it again episode.

You people are fucking dumb. Find a single girl you massive retard.