Theoretically speaking, if I had suspicion that someone might be planning to shoot up my school, who should I talk to?

Theoretically speaking, if I had suspicion that someone might be planning to shoot up my school, who should I talk to?

Attached: 1512968290460.jpg (540x960, 72K)

Other urls found in this thread:

fbi.gov/contact-us/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The police.

I'd talk to the principal. He has a huge interest in the school not getting shot up and is in a good position to follow up with the authorities if necessary.
What makes you think this person is going to shoot it up?

Police.

If you think it's imminent, call 9-1-1. If you just have suspicion that someone's dangerous, you can talk to someone at the school.

Also you have to be at least 18 to post here.

I was thinking guidance consular but ya princ is good as well

>What makes you think this person is going to shoot it up?
A girl politely rejected him and he wasn't capable of accepting it.

>A girl politely rejected him and he wasn't capable of accepting it.
What about his reaction makes you suspicious that he'll harm himself or others rather than just be a typical ball of teenage angst?

Recent news, personal and other women's experiences with such disgusting males.

In other words you have no credible reason to believe this particular person is a danger to the school.

You're a real piece of shit.

>you have no credible reason to believe this particular person is a danger to the school
Did you watch the news recently?
A guy that stalks or harasses a girl after she already rejected or ghosted him is a more red flags than a communist parade.

fbi.gov/contact-us/

Attached: Screenshot_20180424-093451.png (1280x720, 241K)

I'm not .
It's the opposite actually, the guy would never even approach a girl. He's very lonely and got bullied quite a bit before back in high school, so I tried talking to him, and he kept on about how he's not 'a normal', how much he hates society and stuff.
Because he's not 'a normal' he says he doesn't have the right to ever even look at a girl.
He also doesn't have the right to have friends, which is why he stopped talking to me.
Recently, there was a strawpoll in our year's facebook group about who's the most likely to shoot up the school and he got first by far.
The guy doesn't use facebook but people made fun of him about it and he said 'I might just do it'.

You have no idea what you're talking about, just shut the fuck up already. You're the one harassing him at this point.

>The guy doesn't use facebook but people made fun of him about it and he said 'I might just do it'.
Well, shit. Honestly that's all you need to say. I'd report him, though I'd also note that I think it's doubtful—and it is very doubtful. The guy's just disaffected and depressed. Maybe he said something out of frustration, but you can't take that risk in the current climate. It's a real shame that he's going to get fucked over for reacting out of frustration, not because he's a bad guy, but because he's being bullied.

If you report him, please at least report the people who are bullying him as well.

I bet he posts on Jow Forums and incels.me too.
Get him fucking off the incel internet sphere already, it's poisoning him worse than a drug.

The texas shooter harassed a girl for months since he wouldn't accept he telling him no despite her doing this over and over. For months she rejected him in private and he didn't care. So she rejected him in public and what does the little piece of shit do? He feels entitled to kill her. He ought to have gotten beaten to death long before this happened

Again, you have no fucking idea what you're talking about. You're a piece of shit that's trying to use a recent tragedy to bully some guy who got rejected by your friend.

You have to be at least 18 to post here.

Well, people are giving him weird looks already. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually gets forced into it.
He posts on Jow Forums. He insists he's not an incel, since he never actually tried since he 'knew his place'.

>Well, people are giving him weird looks already. I wouldn't be surprised if he actually gets forced into it.
Nobody's gonna get "forced into" shooting up a school. It doesn't work that way. The people who actually do that are fundamentally fucked in the head and would probably have done it anyway given any other mild frustration in life like this.
Seriously though, report it and report the bullies at the same time. If possible, structure your reporting as you reporting the people bullying him. They're the people who really need to be disciplined. The kid himself just needs psych help.

>I wouldn't be surprised if he actually gets forced into
No.
He does not get forced into anything. If he actually murders anyone, that was his fucking choice to commit a crime. Don't you dare try to excuse his behavior here.
I got bullied too. I fantasized about killing everyone too. But you know what? Even while my fantasy was playing out in my mind I knew it was just a fantasy and I did not really want to do anything like that, because it was horrible and not what I wanted. I put a lot of distance between myself and my bullies, I learnt how to be social, and now I can pursue my nerd interests while being amicable and on friendly terms with everyone. If I can do it, your friend can too. And no, there's no manual here. You gotta hang out with people even if they talk about shit that bores you and learn to read them. You'll find hanging out with people can also be fun. Force your friend into social settings if he won't do it himself.

>He insists he's not an incel
He is an incel. If he wasn't he would be positive and serene or at least neutral about his virginity, it wouldn't be a burden. Get him off Jow Forums, now.

>They're the people who really need to be disciplined
Why should they be disciplined for recognizing a likely threat to their safety?
The guy needs to be forced into social situations, but not at the expense of other people's safety and well-being.

>Why should they be disciplined for recognizing a likely threat to their safety?
They aren't recognizing shit. They're cyberbullying the guy. What they're doing is the fucking definition of cyberbullying.
>The guy needs to be forced into social situations, but not at the expense of other people's safety and well-being.
You're pretty stupid aren't you? I told OP to report him AND the bullies. The bullies aren't fucking trying to help the kid. They're actually making it worse. And with someone who's in the position that he's in, he doesn't need the "help" of other underage children. He needs professional help.

So you can fuck right the fuck off. You have no clue what you're talking about.

>They aren't recognizing shit
Yes they are. They perceive him as a threat and they're right. If they were keeping silent and just avoiding him and keeping him out of their lives you'd claim they're bullying him too, and that's fucking wrong. There's a limit you're not entitled to trespass.

>The bullies aren't fucking trying to help the kid
I think not getting murdered by him is the priority here.

>He needs professional help
He needs to learn to socialize, with people who feel safe around him and are willing to tolerate him around them. Professional help ain't gonna do shit in his case unless it involves such things.

>You have no clue what you're talking about
I know more about getting bullied than you do, and I know more about overcoming that than you do too.

>edgy underage high schooler, the post

This.
And try to be a positive influence in this kid's life, OP. He may say he doesn't deserve friends but he surely wants a friend. Even if he's completely resistant, just say hello in the mornings and talk a little if you can. If you can befriend him, get him off r9k and hopefully Jow Forums altogether.

You're just shitposting at this point user, quit it.

I understand why you wouldn't want to be his friend, and wouldn't blame you for just reporting it, but it sounds like he really does just need a friend, but his self confidence is so low he doesn't feel worthy. Speaking from experience, he probably will need to be pushed.
People used to joke about how I was the most likely to shoot up school, and even in the last year I've heard coworkers say the same thing (I'm 25 now)
Honestly it made me want to kill myself more than them.

I think his moms the best person to talk to, but the best person for that is probably the principal

your local church pastor or god.

prayer is the answer

t. Roastie

theoretically speaking, talk to someone at your school

practically speaking, you're probably an asshole irl who is fucking with a kid who is an easy target because of his isolation