Fuck you people. You get invaded by niggers and have terror attacks everyday and thats fine but chimp out over gasoline...

Fuck you people. You get invaded by niggers and have terror attacks everyday and thats fine but chimp out over gasoline? Real good priorities. Realy hope you can aford your previous fuel so you can buy a canister and burn yourself alive.

Attached: A8D54F29-9C17-4142-91AF-78EBAE61B44E.jpg (600x400, 50K)

jealous?

Its not gasoline theyre rioting over retard.
Kikes have flooded everywhere with shitskin 3rd worlders and its time they fuck off

>implying the invasion has nothing to do with the protests

Attached: 1538302387201.jpg (792x742, 78K)

Does Mehmet, your wife's son's father, knows that you're on Jow Forums?

Fuck the EU in general, though.

Funny I have seen tons of interviews with Yellow Jackets and they say it's all about fuel price and taxes. Said they have no problem with Marcon or Immigration policy.

Don't talk shit about Germans for this one idiot. It already started spreading there

rioting and overthrowing governments because of taxes and wasteful expenditures is the whitest thing anyone can do.

Cant even research an event before posting. Full fucking retard.

the krauts are being unlikable bastards tonight, their open jealousy of the french is pitiful...

why dont you condemn the kraut who initiated the bickering, sven?

Weird it's almost like the working class have different priorities to you? Sage fuck you OP you are a faggot as usual

look at me, I'm projecting!

HOLY FUCK OP THAT IS BASED!!! 5 STARS!!

Its just a "cause celebre" not the actual "cause".

to be fair white society is useless and volatile without wise jewish overlords

>Its not gasoline theyre rioting over retard.
Oh really? Tell that to the ambulance drivers and public workers who joined in because of government reimbursements they never see.

hide and sage

Attached: 1544080945348.png (1868x1685, 1.11M)

jew

jew

Jews