Hi, I'm your pilot for the flight today

>Hi, I'm your pilot for the flight today

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 09.48.09.png (894x560, 624K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FVIpgSUNyBw
youtube.com/watch?v=UJtCDSnIzGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

why dont the pilots on my flights look like this?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 09.49.39.png (921x560, 697K)

>im in charge now, yaaaassss, girl power

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 09.49.14.png (924x572, 721K)

I'd let her in my cockpit if you know what I mean.

Good thing planes fly mostly on autopilot, made by male engineers with big brains

If they did you would not live to tell about it.

I'd put my "cock" in her "pit" if you know what I mean.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 09.52.40.png (921x542, 619K)

I would like to know. Are female pilots as good as male pilots or worse?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 09.53.28.png (927x452, 533K)

Oh fuck let me check if my life insurance is current hold on.

what the fuck is your cockpit? faggot

>I'M THE CAPTAIN NOW
>LOOK AT ME

As long as there's someone else to parallel park the plane, it should be fine.

Attached: 1542596823759.png (844x474, 547K)

i doubt it, women don't handle pressure well
i remember my ex at uni 4am crying and having a meltdown to me on the phone because she couldn't do her project
i can only imagine the panic and following destruction of a woman trying to land under insane crosswinds and stormy weather
no thanks

>too late. we're already at our destination.

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 09.56.47.png (939x563, 649K)

>trusting a woman driver
WHAT COULD POSSIBLY GO WRONG?

Attached: Women drivers.jpg (1062x1098, 199K)

>be an attractive female
>+ have a skill

>OMG FUCKING AMAZING
s _ _ _

That's were pilots fly the plane from, you fucking dumb nigger.

Attached: 1503268867247.jpg (702x960, 113K)

Could you imagine relying on this soft looking bitch in a crisis? hahahahaha

Attached: donald duck laugh.png (146x145, 4K)

Imagine as a NEET, making fun of someone who achieved something that you need to work ridiculously hard for.

she did a video with based and redpilled captain joe

youtube.com/watch?v=FVIpgSUNyBw

seems fine to me

lets be real though.. I'd rather trust a white female pilot than any arab/shitskin/nigger/indian or chink pilot

At least with the white female pilot you can be sure she went through western education to get her license

This. Fuck the haters. She is amazing

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 09.54.40.png (849x575, 578K)

even the females of the white race are more amazing than shitskins and niggers. let that sink in.
Whites no matter the gender are better at everything

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-12-07 at 10.06.02.png (840x569, 607K)

>you can be sure she went through western education
Here we go. The "Education" Fetish

we all know that shitskins and gooks cheat to get their pilot license

t. white nite

>even the females of the white race are more amazing than shitskins and niggers.
Except dropping babies. And the cooking and cleaning they should be doing when they're out trying to be men.

yeah i think i'll give the education fetishists a pass on the airplane pilot question

I want to spoon and cuddle with her and maybe handhold in public

She looks russian, not dutch

Is this fucking caption for real? Jesus Christ, that is cringy. She sounds like an overgrown child with those fucking emojis.

20th century's greatest pilot.
According to Rickenbacker's autobiography, at age thirteen, his schooling ended in grade seven after the accidental death of his father on August 26, 1904.

Attached: 800px-RickenbackerUSAF.jpg (800x1031, 121K)

I've worked with probably fifteen to twenty women pilots, and by and large they were all pretty competent, a couple of them were genuinely excellent. One was a fucking idiot and struck a wingtip parking.

>we have a pretty robust selection, check and training organisation though

I don't fly. rather have my life in my hands not in someone else's. At least on the road I have a chance of survival by avoiding female drivers.

No one is saying that a airline pilot needs a bachelor or a Master.
The point is that pilots should have to go through extensive pilot training and not to cheat in order to get their license.

lolol

hows life as pilot? And why do you post on Jow Forums? Have you fucked any of the female pilots or stewardesses?

We need one of these working as a garbage-woman

>why do you post on Jow Forums
I've been here since 2004, I know no other way
>Have you fucked any of the female pilots or stewardesses
One lady driver; wouldn't do it again the way the world is today with sexual harassment policies in workplaces. A few hosties, but so has everybody.

based and redpilled

How's Qantas these days?

Attached: pilot_chick.png (1556x560, 1.62M)

Question for you, because these other cunts haven’t even noticed it yet...
Why does she only,have three stripes on her epaulets?

Because her and I have only been together three times. Or not.

>Be woman pilot
>Constantly take pictures of yourself instead of more interesting things like engines, cockpits, etc.

Attached: IPFrK7A.jpg (500x356, 32K)

>This for realsies.
Such a vacuous cunt it STILL takes worthless thot selfies.

I think she's cute and doing a good job.

I trust female pilots from my cunt over any nigger or chink pilots

Attached: (93)123254 -.jpg (120x169, 11K)

Chinese (Canadian citizen with Canadian issued Commercial License) pilot here. Most women are mediocre pilots at best, especially the non-professional private pilots. I've met lots of competent and skilled private pilots but they're all white men. The few female commercial pilots I know are all decent though. Although most women are bad at flying, the few women that manage to grind out their CPL, IFR, multi-engine ratings etc. are at least competent.

she makes tons of youtube videos where she explains everything about planes etc

Haha I'm not paid anywhere near that much, alas.

Because she's a First Officer, not a skipper.

Are you fuckers really making $30,000USD per month after tax like we keep hearing? Is it worth flying with First Officer Chow and risking death for a couple of years?

> i am wammyn
> LOOK AT ME
> LOOK AT ME
> LOOK
> LOOK
> LOOK

and you retarded betas do what she wants , jesus fucking christ

>I do what boys do tehee

this and not politics

Fucking hell, imagine the debt she must be in right now. Those degrees cost up to 100k here.

Attached: nervous pepe.jpg (604x613, 72K)

no they don't , you usually get educated for almost free by the military
but the competition is tough and every pilot student is a fucking try hard

>she makes tons of youtube videos where she explains everything about planes etc

>handed a script by actual, i.e. male pilot.
>"Here, stupid. Read this. Try to to fuck it up too much. We gotta get 4 of these done today."

She's like a fucking pilot version of Karlie Kloss.

Attached: Umsi4rdr7gg46T2je0cwzGJRWWCMSq-S9dI200ys3mE.png (1357x1281, 1.6M)

Maybe if you're an ATP captain with like 20 years experience. Most young commercial pilots in Canada make closer to 30k USD a year.

Yeah, except this chick is 100% not a fighter pilot and that competition is hard as fuck, almost nobody makes it through. Most of the commercial airline pilots you see are people who cucked themselves into massive debt.

This is dangerous. People’s lives are at her hands. I don’t want women handling any machinery unless it’s my dick.

Depends on the country, mate. These days there's a student loan style scheme down here which, predictably sent the cost of training to a point where you're employable to about a hundred thousand. When I got into aviation, it was about $30k to get a bare commercial and another 10-20k to get yourself in a state someone would give you a job

I meant China, not Canada - we've lost a few guys overseas on what are supposed to be ridiculously generous conditions, but I'm... unconvinced, lol

What is she hiding here? Kys

It doesn't cost more than a 4 year bachelor's degree. At least the young commercial pilots have a real skill in an industry with high future demand. Even with student loan debt they're still in a better situation than people who decided to get a meme degree.

she is competent you moron. Its hard as fuck to get pilote license for commercial planes

air pilot degree costs 10k JD here lmao

That's considered beautiful by w*stoids?

Not in NL atleast, it requires you to go to some special private institute that is expensive as fuck. The average 4 year degree here costs 10k, a fraction of a pilot education.

his anus

>jordan
thats why your pilots suck...

As long as the plane gets to where it's going without crashing Osama bin Laden could be flying it and I wouldn't give a fuck.

Attached: ebt phone home.jpg (490x327, 56K)

Modern airplanes basically fly alone. Everything is computerized.

She's a first officer
she probably only writes diagnostics

That isn't true at all. It's a pain in the ass, it is not "hard as fuck", and the majority of it is just sinking hours upon hours into specific type ratings (and keeping them current) rather than difficult challenge after you learn to fly your first plane at like fucking 15 when they let you do lessons for cheap at any little or big airport.

She talks like a fucking 8 year old, go fuck yourself you memeflag cunt and jerk off to her her emoji potato captions if you love her that much

>I'm your pilot
>Pushes autopilot

Do foreign pilots get to fly through the US on stops? brainlet

See that caption? That’s what you need to know about women in a summary.

She has a dutch accent. I know you being a chink you think that sounds weird to you but for a white person like me its not weird at all. We have different accents here in europe

>women pushed into positions by affirmative action despite inferior test scores and credentials
Gee, I don't know, user.

You're completely clueless.
I've done my Cargo Iata license and that shit was already as fuck. Memorising an entire book in less than week. I can't imagine the kind of education a pilot has to go through. Mad respect to them.

wtf ?
Affirmative action doesn't exist in europe.

Hello sl*v, why is sl*v p*rn ten times more degenerate than western?

>Her accent is audible in insta captions
Assuming you're European, did you get there on an inflatable raft you retarded nigger

you said "She talks like a.."
you should have written "She writes like a.." if you mean her instagram

You moron

I was clearly referring to her instagram posts, which is quite evident

9/11, would hijack.

Attached: 1504373003220.png (640x500, 17K)

I have a friend who is in training to become a pilot for a commercial airline. The requirements to even qualifying to pilot training are extremely high, at least here in Germany. They do a shit ton of cognitive and stress tests with you, I doubt that anyone with low abilites would pass desu. Many women try, but most fail. Those who succeed are usually exceptions.

I would fuck her, if you know what I mean

youtube.com/watch?v=UJtCDSnIzGQ

Attached: my-first-wife-was-tarded-shes-a-pilot-now.jpg (1274x830, 374K)

I'm afraid of flying and her comments on IG don't make it any better.

i'd man her cockpit if you know what i mean

What I thought.

It's incredible how pussy thirsty men are. Has anyone every seen those ASMR videos on YouTube? The videos are e-thot cam whores making sounds in high quality microphones, and the comments are all from pussy thirsty beta males who want to fuck them.

Lol worse than an intern at work whom doesn't understand basic object

You thought correctly, then. Depends on the operator and their SOPs but what that almost certainly means is she can fly the aircraft, she does fly the aircraft, she can take off and land, but decisions go through the pilot in the left seat, and they take it in turns from each sector as to who flies, and who "monitors" and handles the radio comms.

Probably better than Female drivers but only because their is little to crash into after you've taken off.

lol