Tfw ugly

>tfw ugly
>tfw intp so by definition weird or boring for 99% kf females out there
Give me one reason to not drop all my hopes for interaction with females and just pursue fitness goals

Attached: 20180521_050637.jpg (4032x1960, 1.93M)

Bro, just leave humanity behind. You're INTP---with a jacked body you could basically become the equivalent of a god or force of nature.

You'd be like one of those Greek statues

Goals
Right there

But i want to stay natural and i dont think i have great genetics for aesthetics
I want to be as strong /athletic as possible.

I feel like i should pursue mental gains more too. I barely have education. Yet i have broad spectrum of interests.

Try talking to someone from my workplace about psychology, philosophy, politics or beliefs
Its like throwing pasta at wall and seeing what sticks, except pasta isnt cooked

wish I could give you reasons to neck yourself
retard

I have plenty of them
Just a shitty way to give up on gift of life because you failed on small element of it

nah jk man keep going I was messin with you
I don't desire death on strangers
you sound a little bit immature tho

What gave you that impression

Is that you, OP?

I don't get how someone can be not fat and not be able to get a girlfriend. Girls practically throw themselves at guys. If you're not half retarded, there is no way you can be single.

Yes its me
Whenever i get seriously interested in girl i develop feelings way too fast and get paralyzed thinking what if.

Then they lose interest and think im thirsty or something.

I couldnt care less about fucking sluts off tinder, i just want long term relationship with actual emotions.
never had sexual contact

well, this is just a hinch so I have high chances to be completely wrong, but you look way too sheltered to just "drop all hopes for interaction with females" and treat it like it's a presentation card, plus you seem to think of it as both an inability to get sex (sometimes humans interact with other humans for the sake of it, not just to fuck) and a guide to base your personality on
moreso you rely heavily on a supposed immovable trait such as a my-br test result, showing that you both believe that we are merely a result of our genetics and our choices bear no significance
you can't rely too much on what others tell you about yourself through an internet test, plus our introspection is always clouded by our moods: I can guarantee you that your my-br test results will vary if you complete one while you are sad, angry, happy, etc
what's weirder it's that you seem to think that you need to brush social interaction aside to pursue fitness goals. it seems to me that you are looking for an excuse to drop something that you are afraid of: either women, other people or yourself fucking up or making a fool out of yourself
you can''t just avoid problems. if you have a thing for relating with others and instead of confronting it you dodge it, the weight of the problem will bend your character and it will dump into another fear or obsession
have you considered therapy?

I don't know what to say except that's 100% relatable.

Yes it is form of escapism
And by interactions i mean romantic ones
And yeah some people consider personality types as voodoo horoscopes, but i use it as convenient way of describing personality without writing entire paragraph

And no i never got different result than intp altough autosuggestion could be why

Hey user start going to the gym and pursuin your goal but also working on getting a gf . With time someone will come around user
Best of luck

Was in a similar situation up until about 5 years ago or so. I gradually just stopped caring and don't even feel loneliness anymore(which would happen rare in the first place). I think the fact that I've never fallen in love or developed any feelings beyond a basic crush helped.

>start
Im going there for almost 2 years now
4-5 times a week on average and my strength numbers are past intermediate

It came to point im recognized by gymgoers made some casual contacts and some girls smiling and talking to me, but im so emotionally undeveloped from missing out on entire teenage social life that i barely even want to socialize. Parties are always uncomfortable for me, fuck, i have anxiety if i have to call someone, altough its better than it used to be.

Im just not ready to have relationship in any shape and form, yet i crave one. Like a kid wanting to have puppy, but eithout the responsibilities that come with it

I guess

then if you are fully aware that your mindset is wrong, why don't you just change it instead of embracing it? I know it can be hard to face whatever scares you without the tools, but you aren't just born without them: you get them through trial and error
either suffer a little today and enjoy tomorrow or avoid suffering now and become a lonely person after
start working on it little by little
we all have urges but sometimes it's better to be patient and not act upon them
the way I see it, things don't look so bad for you
have some self-respect, man

>falling for the mbti meme
That's your first and possibly only problem

Im aware one can change self with constant exposure, but what for some comes effortlessly i struggle with.

I always was friends with the awkward loner weird people, some of them im friends with to this very day

good grief look guys another faggot that pretends he doesn't know what he already is decides to identify himself by a personality test he took on the internet instead, "Woah look at this epic internet test this is totes me u guis!!!!" you lot are exactly like old baby boomer women that talk about what sign they are and how it makes them who they are.

Yare yare daze...

obligatory "MBTI is fucking bullshit"
obligatory "looks aren't everything"

enjoy being stuck in your head. continue to make little to no attempt to get out of it.

Looks arent everything
Just 80%

is that a buzzfeed article title?

look at those trips I'm not listening to satan

yeah right says the most beatiful archangel

Buzzfeed article would have "and thats a good thing" included

Do you see the light yet?

lmao I don't have that problem at all. There is no way anyone can be that bad with women. If you are, thats on you and you're pathetic.

hey, don't be so hard on him
most of us (and yes, I'm including myself in the statement) don't have it easy when dealing with other people
it's neither pathetic, bad or something to be ashamed about
social skills are still skills and need to be learned
some learn more slowly than others

Paxal can help. Just get out there and try. Sure you’re going to keep fucking it up. But don’t worry, there’s always another one coming along soon. (I screw it up every other day, lol, just laugh it off and try again). You’ll get some enough to keep trying.

prescribing random meds to strangers seems dangerous, don't you think?

>broad spectrum of interests

Try and narrow these interests down to only one, and then try and focus on being extremely good and competent in just that one thing. A LOT of people can be 'decent' or 'okay' in a LOT of things, but few people can be truly great in anything. You want greatness. With our internet age a lot of people have the appearance of greatness. Many read something and think they know all about how to do it without ever experiencing it first hand. Many can fool you with technology or with editing software of music, photo shop, etc. But what is it in reality? It's quite different than books.

Not if his doctor determines that his social anxiety needs to be toned down.

I sincerely believe that taking meds for anxiety is a scam

There is no reason. Reaching your physical potential is way more fulfilling than some crusty roastie cooter

You've got a cute body wtf are you worrying about