What the fuck is wrong with white people?

1. going to kenya in the first place
2. going to a place where machete-wielding attackers are known to roam
3. trying to reverse and run away instead of driving forward
4. actively avoid crushing them with your car

seriously, only white people can be this fucking retarded. how have we come so far without basic survival instincts?

youtube.com/watch?v=gx8JCXO4oUw

Attached: kenya.png (195x273, 64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hPtBnhehPOU
eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/18/kenya-female-genital-mutilation/1041960001/
worldvision.org/gender-equality-news-stories/female-genital-mutilation-fgm
youtube.com/watch?v=VSzNsKmXZG8
youtube.com/watch?v=WQmzGhtwTfY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>It's white man's fault other races are subhuman savages.

fucking stupid yanks lol

Yes.

It's their fault for not running them over. It's okay to kill criminals, especially when they are threatening you to kill you and your loved ones.

>trying to reverse and run away instead of driving forward
>4. actively avoid crushing them with your car

Confirmed for being a dumb faggot. Mans got a machette, those tyres are getting slashed, then hes a sitting duck. Ofcourse you would then armchair speculate on what he shouldve done instead.

However points 1&2 are solid

Only dumb faggot here is you. You can't slash a filled tyre with a machete. Go ahead, try it. Oh wait, you don't even have a fork. Pathetic bong!

>It's their fault for not running them over
This, OP was talking about white guilt

yeah would have actually run that cunt over

You can't slash a tyre, you have to puncture it. Machetes are slashing weapons, not designed for piercing.
Furthermore, when driving toward a nog, the only thing he is going to think about is get out of the way, he isn't going to slash the tyre while dodging like a ninja. Stop playing video games.

If a white guy chased a black guy like
This it would be international news

Actually a military-grade combat machette is capable of penetrating a tyre of less pressure than 32 psi.

Given the composition of the topgraphical terrain, it appears to be clay, unless maintenance was performed that day, theres a good chance the african heat wouldve led to tyre degradation.

Plus whoever has knowledge of the local area is at an advantage. He shouldve reversed, handbrake turned with the clutch down, then accelerated from 2nd gear

see the last sentence here

Actushally tyres can be slashed, leading to severe sudden decompression which can result in explosion.

Why is everyone questioning my science. Anyways lets focus on the important question. Why is africa violent?

If you kill the man and you pop one tire who cares?
>inb4 theres 2 more guys
3 more tires...

Attached: 1542171171429.gif (480x236, 2.22M)

Well if you roll towards your left, whilst being right handed, its possible to avoid being hit, whilst producing maximum damage. The only danger would be in the driver turns into the attacker, but in a straight line it should be theoretically possible. The driver cant take that chance. This is life and death.

This was literally the perfect negro smashing power-slide situation, and he blew it. The stars were in alignment

>DAANG
>WOO
>YEE HAW

thats how we survived retard. Zeal and derring doo in the face of absolute savagery.

WHY DOES HE WEAR THE MASK?

>What the fuck is wrong with niggers?

ftfy

>Why is africa violent?
Because niggers

>where can ya see niggers?
>only in kenya
>come to kenya we got niggers
youtube.com/watch?v=hPtBnhehPOU

Why do the people in the car make infantile "woo" noises as if the entire thing is just some minor incident?

It's like their brains aren't processing the event that just happened.

How many millions of African men women and children have been massacred by machete? Just holding a machete should be an instant death-sentence for a jungle bunny.

It’d be controversial to kill a Kenyan citizen on their own soil

What should they be doing, sobbing and calling to Jesus?

BONGS BTFO

No one's saying it's their fault, we're saying they're dumb as fuck. They were probably unarmed in a dangerous region. I know the niggas in that jeep weren't, and they were naive cucks either because they knew this was a life or death/kidnap/rape situation and wanted to run the attackers over.

>It's their fault for not running them over. It's okay to kill criminals, especially when they are threatening you to kill you and your loved ones.
As if this is true anymore.
If they were to crush them, they would end up in a liberal court back in the US and the liberal judge would put them away for years for crushing an oppressed future doctor.

Don't know. I found their reaction weird as if they enjoyed it. Maybe they are thrillseekers.

It's like escaping a charging animal, just another safari experience

Why else would they be in Africa?

Just delete the dashcam video m8

This is actually true.

Local laws reach globally now, for example if a Canadian is working or visiting overseas and pays a $1 bribe he can and will be charged back home.

Only between us 5 eye countries. If youre blessed to not be born under the american yoke you can do all sort of shit, unless it deprives hollywood of a single cent in which case god have mercy on your non-russian soul.

It's like a scene from Blood Diamond. Africa has not changed at all.

Just don't upload the video.
It's fucking Africa, dude. They could have gone back with a few hired thugs and raped them all to death with their own machetes, and nobody would ever hear about it.

"Military grade machete"

Bongs need not reply

>grow in a environment where everyone in general trusts eachother
>extrapolate this to mean everyone else is goodhearted
>act based on this like a fucking retard
thats how

>What the fuck is wrong with white people?
>white people?
>posts movie of niggers.jpg
Umm OP, I think you've got a problem...

Attached: 1o0541958.jpg (930x842, 161K)

Damn Just like fucking far cry!

Yeah, well you see its the nigger with the machete thats is the true root of this problem.

The only things worth doing in Africa involve watching/hunting wildlife. Why not just kill the most dangerous game while on safari?

Attached: F6DF30EF-0C42-49C1-A482-98C99540031C.gif (260x209, 2.61M)

Beat me to it by a minute

fwiw the comments mentioned reversing to roll up his window before driving forward

>bandits
You mean regular niggers.

eu.usatoday.com/story/news/world/2018/01/18/kenya-female-genital-mutilation/1041960001/
>Teen girls decry painful illegal 'circumcision'

worldvision.org/gender-equality-news-stories/female-genital-mutilation-fgm
>Kenya. But one tradition — female genital mutilation (FGM), also known as cutting or female circumcision — can be deadly. It is the practice of cutting off a girl’s external genitalia for nonmedical reasons. Done with a razor blade or knife

They just came from circumcision party.

kek

They dindu nuffin, they just out gardening with their machetes.

>it’s okay to kill nigger
ftfy

>military grade machete

Attached: butterknife.jpg (625x625, 82K)

I agree the driver should have ran the feral negroes over. However, it’s not the instincts of the white man that should be questioned. How the fuck did niggers make it this far thinking charging something head on (let alone a fucking automobile) is a viable hunting strategy? That would work 0% of the time in the wild.

1. never
2. never willfully
3. never happening
4. never happen

that's the way she goes

Attached: liquor and whores.png (560x320, 133K)

I have a question. Africa is willing to let rich westerners come shoot their endangered wildlife, why don't they run safaris to shoot african bush criminals or help put down local rebellions?
I know it's not worth anyone's money sending a modern APC to rip around Africa now, but put a few tourists inside and let them take potshots...

Are you fucking stupid? You know what a non pussy Retard who genuinely values his life does? He drives over the nigger and doesn't bring it up to anyone.
>you genuinely believe someone would care if this nigger died
Who would they report it to? The African police? Lmfao some of you retards on here really need to interact with actual society

Basically the white people are racist and white supremacists. Not enough basketball programs for these African kangz. We need to open the borders now.

>Run guy over
>Body gets caught and wrapped up under one of your wheels
>Drag causes you to slow down and veer to one side
>Other niggers open the door to your slow moving vehicle and kill and fuck you

Attached: sjkiodhjg908shy89swhyg.jpg (499x331, 82K)

I'm sure something like that could be arranged, you can do wonderful things here with the right amount of cash.

Trudeau would probably see to it himself that you were sucking nigger cock in prison the rest of your life, you pompous, deluded little bitch.
If you think the liberal-elite whites that rule both of our countries will let a white person touch a precious shit-skin without consequences, you are sadly mistaken.

Reminds me of this song by DIE ANTWOORD - WAT KYK JY

youtube.com/watch?v=VSzNsKmXZG8

Attached: forcedrive.png (749x384, 469K)

> He shouldve reversed, handbrake turned with the clutch down, then accelerated from 2nd gear

That takes some skill from the drivers side, also if he fails they might swerve of the road.

Kek

Attached: Hanging Around.jpg (250x250, 6K)

Holy shit, they're alive, haven't seen a SA flag for so long

Is the shit about to hit the fan or what bro?

This is white privelle two wh*tes go to an african shithole to feel privelleged and upscale. They want the wh*tey package which comes with them waving hands around like a retard and keeping their pockets full of wh*te people candy for “Innocent” & “cute” little niglets that makes them go “awwwwww” for their social media.

I wish they were stopped properly and hacked till both of them burst open with candy both actual candy and their organs which niggers would have taken as meat candy

Attached: 0999959E-2B1A-4A96-B1D7-986F321F341A.jpg (746x954, 580K)

>he didn't even try to latch on to the car to get at these retards
Fucking apply yourself, machete man.

Why were wh*te ppl there in the first place?

It's hard to act rationally when machete-wielding attackers are running at you

>How the fuck did niggers make it this far thinking charging something head on (let alone a fucking automobile) is a viable hunting strategy? That would work 0% of the time in the wild.
Indeed. You'd think they'd stick to their usual method of endurance hunting, simply pursuing the jeep until it ran out of gas.

doesn't your country ban sites like Jow Forums

>Furthermore, when driving toward a nog, the only thing he is going to think about is get out of the way, he isn't going to slash the tyre while dodging like a ninja.
youtube.com/watch?v=WQmzGhtwTfY

No

Antifa

Kek it's like playing RUST but with vehicles

If you accelerate foward, he wouldn’t have time to slash your tires.

Heh

....You haven’t been in a real fight have you.

Now I want to travel to Africa so I can run over niggers with my truck. Can you shoot them too? What are the laws like?

Hello morpheus

All our lives white people have been propagandised to make us relax around blacks.

If I was a poor ass Kenyan I would have blocked the road and had a "ready to go road block" to put in place behind the first road block to box them in. Stupid ass niggers can't even commit crime right.