Walked out on my gf after argument

Hey guys, need to re-evaluate my actions from 3rd perspective a bit

Me and my gf are seeing each other for 1.5 year now, unfortunately since we are both working in different town, we usually only see each other during weekends. This is my second longer relationship, the first one lasted 4 years and I am 27 yo

Last week my gf said that I am being overly sensitive, after I got mad that she passively aggressively remarked that I was leaving too early to go back to my place (I went back from a work trip and was very busy that weekend)
So I accepted it and re-evaluated my positions

This weekend unfortunately, we got into an argument about some stupid bullshit in the movie and she spouted out on me pretty horendously and I told her that I dont like the way she talk to me. She replied that she is being like that to everybody (she is being kinda bitch and it annoys me whenever we are out with friends) and again stated that I am just being super-sensitive and cant bare criticism etc... Which got me super angry and after trying to cool it down a litle for 10 mins I said to her, that I am leaving for home. She didnt say a word but obviosuly was upset.

I left for home and we didnt contact each other since (two days now)

Now I feel bad for walking out on her and am worried to have hurt her.
On the other hand I feel like I am realy being overly sensitive with her and she is using it to walk all over me thus I had a bit of right to make a statement (and now act butthurt)

What do you suggest adv? should I call her and say that I am sorry?

Attached: 1418033975153.png (509x428, 251K)

>she’s a bitch
>she acts like a bitch
>argument about bitch stuff

Why not just end it?

>What do you suggest adv? should I call her and say that I am sorry?
For what? For insulting you? I dont understand.
If a person makes you feel like shit->leave said person.
That simple.

Dont change who you are for someone else. Especially emotions, which are hardest to control.

Time to break up.

Im on a verge of doing it recently, its just that I believe that these issues should be handled in civilized manner and dont want to give up on a relationship easily, just not my thing

>For what? For insulting you? I dont understand.
for walking out without saying anything

I think you should give it one more shot, but only if you tell her how much you don't appreciate the way she's speaking to you. My girlfriend has been really busy lately with family and classes. We rarely get much time together, and she was being short with me for about a week. I took it for that week because I knew she was really busy, but I needed to put my foot down. Told her I didn't appreciate being snapped at. She apologized profusely, explained how she's been feeling stressed, and has been a sweetheart ever since even while she's as busy as a bee.

If your girlfriend doesn't want to compromise after you tell her
>I don't appreciate you being snippy at me
then the relationship is over.

She sounds like a bitch. This is because you said in your post she's a bitch. Why would you want to date a bitch?

I can only imagine how boring your lives are that you would fill your time arguing over such petty bullshit. Yeah, as other posters have said, she sounds like a bitch; but doesn't it take one to know one?

Well maybe you are right and maybe I should have used other words like rude or snapping out or being undiplomatic. And maybe Im just being a lil bitch

Bumping for more opinions

It sounds like she’s acknowledged that she acts like a bitch occasionally? Either you can take it or you can’t. If you don’t like it, leave her. It doesn’t sound like she has any intention of changing herself for you.
It’s not “super-sensitive” of you to expect your gf to respect your wishes and to not speak to you horrendously.

I am goddamn right, bitch.
>using other words to pussyfoot around the issue
Actions speak louder than words.

Okay pal, now that you stroked your ego, what would you suggest?

This is what happens in long distance relationships. A simple quarrel could be resolved in minutes after you cooled off if you were in the same city.

Yes she acknowledges it and it usually not bothers me but sometimes it fucking gets to me and like this time I snapped and am reevaluating if it is worth it

Yes I know, unfortunately this longdistance is the reality we live in

>le dump them advice
every normie gives this brainlet feedback. that, and robots who are jealous anyone has a girlfriend.

My advice is to say you're sorry without giving the impression that you're crawling on all fours begging for forgiveness. The truth is that the argument made you sad and you just want things to go back to normal, correct?

>be less of a bitch, bitch
And/or
>end the relationship

most shit tier advice possible

obviously nobody is aiming to be a bitch. OP will most likely interpret this as meaning he needs to be more argumentative, because you couldn't even be bothered to explain what the fuck you meant.

also, anyone who runs away as soon as the relationship is a problem is clearly a bitch.

>seeing each other only during weekends
>pissing each other off
>she's a certified bitch
My advice to you: marry her and start living together.
You'll soon realise what you should've done a looooong ass time ago.

You sound like a desperate cuck.

What

>cuck
wow nice retort. you know, you're actually changing my mind a bit.

>bowing your head down for a bitch
>going back to her with your tail tucked in between your legs after she disrespected you and clearly showed no sign of feeling bad
Bahahah, only a desperate cuck like you would not advise him to break up.

I wish I didn't have to live on this planet with so many stupid people

Who's the bigger bitch: the man who is unhappy with his relationship and ends it, or the man who is unhappy with his relationship, but won't leave because he is scared to be alone?

This is why OP's woman acts like a bitch, because she knows she can get away with it. He's trying to find any excuse to stay in the relationship despite being treated poorly, which will only set him up for more poor treatment.

How low is your self esteem that you would support that?

An hero, cucky.

your mother does not even love you

Are u by any chance a highschool dropout?

Hi, my name is user, and I support being taken advantage of by women who don't respect me!

She does, more than I love her.
Just end it, cuckboi.

Roastie camouflage status: worn off.

Even if I were, I'd still have more self respect than you

>muh ego

And you don't love her either. Well, congratulations.

>cuckboi has a mental breakdown just because people look down on him for willingly being a floormat for women
Lead to the head. Your cure.

why would i kill myself over you being an idiot who doesn't love his mother?

>that projection

Attached: 1526883854948.jpg (388x238, 28K)

>I: cuck
>II: kill yourself
>III: no u

that rhetoric tho

One last selfless bump

Found OP's girlfriend

Just out of curiosity was this before or after her period?

Neither

I asked because women's behavior is cyclic instead of consististent like men.

Usually 8 days before their period they start acting bitchy you need to start acting dominant and "assholish" in return. That's what they're looking for and they respond positively to it.

Also something to consider her behavior is due to her loss of attraction to you, women who want to get or keep their man don't to this and mentally check out of a relationship months in advance to see if it works out or she can set up a replacement. Either start setting up a backup girl and she'll get the picture and shape up or tell her if her attitude doesn't improve you're out--and mean it. Those are your only realistic options as you can't negotiate her attraction to you.

Attached: figure_22_15ac-d_labeled.jpg (1016x1008, 103K)

Your gf was being a bitch, but she's kind right about you being too sensitive. I mean your reaction to getting into a fight with her was leaving and not talking to her for days. Sounds like you two are horrible at communicating.

Thanks for this

Holy shit, lots of bad advice in this thread. Why don't you try actually communicating with your girlfriend? You think she's too much of a bitch? Tell her that, and that you don't like the abrasiveness she gives off, and that she should treat you with more respect since you're her boyfriend. If you feel bad about walking out, tell her that, but say that you've been thinking about the issues you both have. Just say what's concerning you honestly, and you should both be able to work out whether you need to put in some effort to fix things, or whether you're just incompatible.

III. is not the same person as I. And II.

It's fairly common knowledge that girls do this when they want to break up with you, since they can't bring themselves to initiate a break up directly. You responded exactly as planned.