>become friends with him
>talk about personal stuff
>he opens up to me
>we discuss stuff usually couples discuss
>start flirting
>he compliments my looks and other stuff
>tell him I think I like him
>he stops talking to me
what went wrong? He is not like these playboy guys who chat up many girls and break hearts. Infact he is a bit strange socially, may be aspergers or autism but highly functioning or maybe just it is his strange character. But anyhow I need you guys to help me to figure what went wrong and how to fix it. Its been months since we talked irl or online and I still miss him.

pic unrelated.

Attached: hairspo.jpg (625x750, 73K)

It means he wasn't into you and was just being friendly/playful regardless if he isn't a heartbreaker. You didn't do anything wrong. Not all people can end up in a relationship.

>he is not like all the other men
The times women use this phrase is absurd. Listen to install tinder and do pic related.

Attached: cry like a baby.jpg (973x499, 69K)

This, keep hunting user, theres plenty of delicious fish out there

Best boy

I don't want tinder. Infact I don't get on well with most men and he was an exception.

So when you inevitably install tinder and get 300 matches in a day im sure you'll forget all about this guy.

It's either whatnthis post said Or he’s so far down the autism/social anxiety spectrum that he has absolutely no idea how to respond to someone being interested in him, that his response is to completely ghost from those kinds of uncomfortable/potentially awkward situations.

Either way, this means a relationship wouldn’t really work out.

What went wrong is that you became attached to him. Pull the hooks out and move on.

While the girl I attempt to flirt with doesn't have feelings for me, I could easily see myself chicken out if she would.
In my scenario, the girl is a better version of myself.
She seem to have lived a very similar life to me but she seem to do all the things a bit better.
Similar hobbies, similar skillset, similar humor etc.
One major difference is she is extremely pretty while I am a 3 who dresses well.

So for me, I am chasing a dream, but I don't have any idea what I would do if she actually wanted to spend more time with me.
It is sad because I want to spend my life making hers happier, but I don't think I would be able to if given the chance.

If he's got asperger's he may need coaching out of his shell, he may like you but can't pick up on the cues. You're going to have to be blunt with him I'm afraid

This is just not true.
There is about 1/500 chance of meeting someone compatible.
There may be more than 1, but the whole "plenty" thing is proven to be false.

I was blunt with him because I outright told him I like him. What else could be done?

You are so narrow-minded! Why don't you understand not all people want to use tinder or dating sites?

>Why don't you understand not all people want to use tinder or dating sites?
You'll enjoy it after you try it, you're really the narrow-minded one.

Because you're a female and you have this shit on easy mode. Why are you wasting your time on one dude?

you grab his dick, obviously

>What else could be done?
Just tell him you want to fuck, then you fuck, then approach him about a relationship when he has you on his mind from that.

have you tried starting conversation?

But I tried it! It didn't work out well for me because most dudes wanted an ons and the one who seemed to be ok tried to forcefully kiss me against my will on the first date.

Because I really have hard time getting into guys. I have a fairly wide social circle and many friends but struggle with getting romantically interested in people. It's not even that I have high standards. I don't know why I am like this.

I'm not into fucking outside of a relationship and he shares my views. Should I suggest meeting up and tell him that I want to be with him?Wouldn't that be desperate and therefore a turnoff? Or should I just start texting him and then after a while suggest going out? I'm at loss.

finding love is never easy
hooking up is easy
being happy for an hour is easy
being fulfilled all your life until you die, not regretting anything you have done or not done is not easy
some people strive for having sex
some people strive for living a happy, fulfilled, meaningful life where the sad moments are just as important as the happy moments

No. I asked my friends (guys and girs) and they gave me advice that if he isn't talking to me means he is not interested and I should respect that.

>most dudes wanted an ons
So, what do you want? You actually sound like a girl who wants a relationship instead of a fling. I'm a degenerate who has trouble believing such girls exist, so you should probably just move on or try once more to meet up with him for something nice like lunch.

>tried to forcefully kiss me against my will on the first date.
Hint: that's the sort of guys on Tinder, and actually what most guys are like in that situation, as most girls on Tinder want that sort of thing and you sort of expect that.

Well rest assured that you'll have no problems finding guys to be interested in you.

Mcfucking kill yourself, thank you.

stop being stupid, unless he explicitly says he is not interested, is fair game.
I'm super autistic as well if a girl doesn't shows that she is interesting in talking, I would avoid bothering them even if you had lengthy and heartfelt conversations beforehand.

This is the truth right here.

It certainly does suck for you op, but in this situation its best for you not to keep diverting energy and thoughts into this anymore and just move on.

Time will heal you eventually.

I don't want a fling, I just a normal steady relationship with a guy I know well and love a lot. I tried casual dating in the past, aside from tinder some blind dates my mates arranged for me, but it never worked cause the guys wanted to get sexual right away.I'm no prude but I'm not gonna bang a strange dude after a 40 minutes long date in Wendy's.

Maybe you are right. I just relied on the advice I received from my friends but I don't know if it's an universal advice.

It doesn't work well. It isn't like I think about him all the time but I just regret not doing more or not salvaging the situation.

Get out of your head. Communication with guys is easy. Just say exactly how you feel. Don't try to be subtle. Don't hide your intentions. You are the only one responsible for seeing your desires fulfilled, so don't put bushes in your own way so you can waste time dancing around them.

That's a good advice, only I think I was very direct and it didn't work.