Drug possession charge UK

I was caught with a gram of speed (amphetamine) and 7 grams of weed a few months ago, samples sent to police for testing, came back as cocaine positive. Im now being charged with class A and B drug possession. My lawyer doesn't care much because shes doing public defender work and her advice is to plead guilty for all charges.

First, what are the likely punishments? Its my first offense. I had weighing scales too but im not a dealer and its pretty obvious to my lawyer and the officer dealing with my case that im not.

Secondly i am 19 and don't have any skills or a career path. Realistically how will this conviction impact my ability to get a real job? Is it going to become virtually impossible now? If i declare a drug conviction will anyone even consider me for employment instead of just binning my application?

Attached: 1520409945099.png (632x852, 47K)

>druggie's life is over
And nothing of value was lost

Thanks for the advice you prick, sorry that you hate fun and are still bitter about the fact you didn't have friends to do drugs with

if u get a crippling criminal conviction, job hunt wise, then theres still shit loads of construction industry jobs for all

i work on a building site and literally everybody has been to prison but are still earning £180 per day

You're a real piece of shit.

This.
Also definitely admit it was for personal use, don't try to twist any of it. Possession is wrist slap, intent to supply is the bullet you wanna dodge. Those scales you were carrying might cause some debate but if your tests come back positive for both substances you should be good. Do your weighing at home from now on.

>he can't make friends without drugs
I'd tell you to try meeting people outside of your council estate, but with your impending conviction, you'll never be able to afford to move away

Attached: images.jpg (258x196, 9K)

American here. Non-union hard labor is a slow death.

OP figure out what you're being charged with and how long it's going to be on your record. Get the fuck off Jow Forums and ask the police whatever question you have about criminal records.

Why's that?

>american
well, our country isnt shit to its manual labour work force
i move bricks and mortar for 8 hours and i get £15/hr

thats not extraordinary. do that for a decade and you'll be feeling it. then imagine five decades.

agree with this guy.
>druggie
>not in university
>no skills or a career path
You're not worthy of jail imo. Anyways, have fun getting raped, see ya.

Attached: bye.png (375x360, 76K)

youre obviously a degen if you think OP being in prison or having a criminal record is at all good for anyone

its unfortunate for society in general when shit like this needs to happen.

yeah its not crazy but its still twice as much as you would get working in the service industry like restaurant or retail
also good for op with his criminal record incoming

and yeah its a time limited occupation ill give u that thats why u do it when young

>supporting drug addiction
>not degen
Pick one and only one.

nobody said anything about supporting drug addiction you retard

>a druggie with no future going to jail is bad for society
How exactly? I would agree that OP will continue to be a waste of resources, and I'd rather he was just shot, but that's life in the 21st century.

you could definitely go on the heap too, along with your faux moral outrage and degenerate fucking comments

>using drugs for recreational purposes means you're a drug addict

bet you're fine with booze though, right?

and he probably did/does drugs as well, knowing Jow Forums. he just typed that to feel less weak for a split second.

Way to dodge the question and just fling insults around like a retard.

You could try to find another lawyer, just to have a second opinion. I don't know about UK, but legal counseling is a thing where I live. It's not free of course.

Attached: monet.jpg (640x636, 62K)

you answered your own question and then said something about OP being executed.

you are so mentally unwell it's baffling

In jail druggies are a waste of resources, outside they're a waste of resources (welfare) and are likely to commit crimes. OP said it himself, he has no skills or a career path, since he's 19 I'd also assume he's not attending higher education. Best case scenario he gets a min wage job, worst case scenario he lives off benefits and commits a crime here and here to get high more. People like this are not good for society in or out of jail. They should be executed or at the very least sterilized.

Why not execute or sterilize all people that cost the state more than they pay in? You know, like 80% of the female population

nobody even remotely cares about your perspective, because you're a mentally ill little man

Enjoy prison, junkie

I'm not OP. Gosh, you are disoriented! Spitting stuff about executing people. So ill.

Welcome to 2018 where this is the new 'normal'.

Attached: 1447678506758.jpg (500x600, 239K)

I wasn't the one who said people should be executed, so you're even more disoriented than you accuse others of being lol. You're still a junkie though.

>speed
>not addictive

>alcohol is a drug too, that means people who casually drink are just as bad as speed addicts!

>someone says speed is bad
>"w-well I bet you do it"

If illegal drugs are so good, how come it's not common public knowledge, and regretful druggies need to try so hard to A. justify their usage
and
B. demonize others for disagreeing?
It's almost as if those tactics are a sign of being in denial...

Attached: 1516248360318.gif (531x354, 3.6M)

so you just popped out of nowhere to say enjoy prison junkie, though I have never been convicted of a crime or arrested in my life?

still no denial from you

also I don't do speed. you seem disoriented.

What despicable pieces of shit you are. The kid had some speed and some pot, he's not a kingpin. Get off your fuckin high horse.

Yeah and I stood in AC for 8 hours a day putting a handful of greens on a salad plate for $15 an hour...