Do girls with boyfriends get jealous of guys they know getting with other girls?

Pretty much just the title, a girl I know seems really attention seeking after she finds out I got with girls.

Is this normal?

Attached: 7BPITdh.jpg (1440x1797, 1.51M)

Yes

sorry can you draw a diagram?

Girls like it when their bf's cheat (with hotter girls than them), it proves they are high-value.

i dont english good.

Ok, a girl (R) (who has a boyfriend) has heard about me getting with other girls, and every time that she hears about it, she will be aggressively attention seeking on nights out (i.e. hold my hand, dance on me, hug me/hold me)

thats some dumbass PUA shit, not science

Attached: diagram.png (725x403, 16K)

she wants the D

Well look at Leonardo DiCaprio over here

lol, amazing! I won't see her for a while so

I was made for art

Prove me wrong.

Another question regarding that, will not seeing her for probably 2-3 months make her attention seeking stronger or weaker next time I see her?

I like the hungover look on her boyfriend's face

>trying to have sex with dude's girlfriends
ur a no good snake in the grass nigga

Nah, I'm not going to try have sex with her unless she sorts shit out with her boyfriend. At this point I'm actually quite annoyed at her because she leads me on and is pretty much cheating on her boyfriend.

I was asking because if it gets stronger I'm going to tell her to leave her boyfriend or stop cos it's not fair inbetween.

Her boyfriend doesn't go out drinking, I more thought it was a pissed look cos his girlfriend is acting in that way you know?

>>trying to have sex with dude's girlfriends
How is this bad?

so you're actually like the hero in this scenario

Hmm, I want to shag her but I don't want it to then come back on me, so no I'm not the hero I just want to make sure I can keep having sex with her

Girls don’t like it when their orbiters find other girls. They need you as backup.

Aye you're right, but I'm never the one to initiate this stuff on a night out, so I'm hardly orbiting her. Though I know you just said that to annoy me so I suppose you got a reaction out of me

Then just shag her and be quiet about it.

>shag
yEa bAby

The hero? That's a normal attitude to have, who wants to deal with drama when you can just have casual sex?