Haven't had sex in six years

>haven't had sex in six years
>cry about it all the time

>friend is 28 and a virgin
>doesn't care because he's tall and handsome
>when girls approach, he goes full Be Gone Thot

How do I be like him? I am 5'2" with bad teeth.

Attached: garnsex.jpg (491x378, 47K)

realize that you value sex because for you it's scarce and the outlook that it's scarce makes it scarce

people are generally want what they cant have, sex is no different

>become misogynist
>realize that by denying to be swooned by women you are denying them their inherent power over you
>get a napoleon complex because of it

personally I don't get the obession over sex. I lost my v-card out of sense of obligation and to impress a boy (life's complicated)

I think the actual thing you want is a personal connection with someone. Not sex, but the cuddling after. The watching a movie playing footsie kind of thing.

I get crying over that, and that's probably the conclusion your friend came to, as well. It's not really a solution but it is more honest in a sense. idk

Your a girl. For men, being a virgin is literally an insult.

Your friend is the virgin chad.

not op, but how do I get out of this shitty cycle I caught myself into

for me, focusing on myself helped

start to direct all that energy to yourself and taking care of yourself - the first two most obvious examples would be fitness and nutrition

There is a little more to that for me

Got out of last relationship 5 months ago. Up until now, only rejections or girls ghosting me, tinder, friends of friends, you name it.

I had more success with women in the past, but the irony makes it that since the beginning of this year I'm getting in better shape. I switched from glasses to contact lenses, I started gym seriously, my fashion style developed significantly, I am in contact more with my great hobby(automotive) and I feel useful. Also I feel more in touch with my university speciality, which is engineering.

But I really don't know what is going on, I feel like I'm cursed to not find someone, and it makes me think about how my youth is going to waste and nothing happens.

And in addition to that, I came to the conclussion that I find myself in a space without many single girls and that makes it a bit of a struggle, which leads to desperation

University is mainly guys, since I'm studying auto engineering

Friends are mostly guys, girls that have BFs, and that's all

Tinder has been shit to me

I can't random approach for shit, I don't have that attractiveness

Gym is full of guys

Dancingg lessons and other social events you hate. Ever been to fashion contest or public british royal wedding? That shit had 9 females to 1 male ratio.

I don't want to start something just because it has women. So dancing is a no-no.

And regarding fashion contests, I'm not that good at fashion

I am really lost in here

You’re a prime candidate for a sexdoll.
>I’m 26 y/o married
Trust me, it’s nice but not necessary

Hang out with couples a lot (not to the exclusion of anyone else). If your female friends and male friends' girlfriends like you and think you're worthwhile, they'll try to set you up with one of their single friends. Obviously this only works if you have your shit together enough that your friends think highly of you.

Get a dentist. Find things you can be passionate about. Do them.

Attached: VPNyrH4R1PtsIC544iaqesInbGzlBt-o5dvIrRRdduE.jpg (1000x485, 76K)

>this triggers the Literally Hitler

I'm ashamed to say this actually made me a bit happier user I may unironically be a Chad virgin
>mfw got fit women suddenly want me.
>go full begone thot mode.
>learn German, French and guitar out of fun
>wear what's comfortable over style
>no Facebook outside of messenger and me gun club
Doesn't make me any less alone though now I'm done with education user.

Attached: 1425720773388.jpg (804x802, 85K)

if the women that hit on me weren't so fat, poor, desperate, and ugly I would definitely get sexual pleasure out of rejecting them

unfortunately all I get is upset that the implication is that I'm "in their league"

Attached: C89aEjB.jpg (209x233, 7K)

My friend was a chad... until he got diabeetus 2.

He ok?

Go to a dentist.

I think you're depressed

For teeth?

you get braces and lose weight TUBBY

Attached: 1514751406639.jpg (607x395, 64K)

Tinder dude. Drop your standards fuck some hogs, call it a night. Then you at least handle the first part of it.
Can't fix being a manlet with little regard for women, gotta fix your outlook. His aloofness is attractive within itself Rigby.

Then fuck what is in your league dumbass at least you'll be getting laid then and can end your dry spell. After which hit the gym, make more money, become more fuck-able.
Unless sperm becomes a limited resource and you're one of the last sources, women 'Out of your league' won't have any desire to fuck you otherwise.

>at least you'll be getting laid
gross, but this must be why people think I'm gay

>After which hit the gym, make more money
lots of assumptions there, chief

He sounds like a cool guy.

1) self-esteem. girls can have sex if they want to. guys cannot. if a guy doesn't have sex it is because nobody wants to have sex with him.
2) male sex drive. (typically) much stronger than female.

You didn't say I was wrong though. If you were naturally attractive you wouldn't be having this problem, you could go to a bar and make it happen or find people in your more desirable spectrum to fuck on tinder.

Didn't say it to be hurtful just to give a most likely reason you aren't seeing success.

Attached: IMG_1260.jpg (1545x1079, 142K)

>You didn't say I was wrong though.
pointing out that your assumptions were only assumptions does imply you are wrong

>If you were naturally attractive you wouldn't be having this problem
what problem, that women who approach men are never ever attractive themselves?