Ain't seen one in awhile so let's just post about what's on our minds at the moment

Ain't seen one in awhile so let's just post about what's on our minds at the moment.

I spoke to you that night at work as you were getting ready to leave and i was clocking in. You said my name and I think I melted a little inside as it was the first time I recall you ever saying my name in years. I still think about you and hope you're okay. I often think about asking if you ever want to hang out with me someday but am afraid to ask you that. I think you still are in a relationship and I hope he treats you well. To me you will always be my Princess and I still love you.

Attached: singioyc.jpg (239x211, 6K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=za4BKMMdrXA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

A,
I'm at an awkward point in life where I'm not around anyone else my age and so my last point of reference was you
I think about you all the time, and I greatly miss you
I know it will not work out, but it would mean a lot to me if you just responded to the message I sent with yes or no

I just broke up with my girlfriend of 3 years two days ago and I'm already super into another woman. This new woman is infinitely out of my league but she gave me her number and said she wanted to go out for a drink sometime.

I texted her the next day wishing her safe travels on her flight for a work trip but she hasn't responded.

It's been two days since then and I just assume she's busy because lol work trip but I can't help but feel like she's not into me.

But I think if a 25 year old woman gives a 21 year old her number and says she wants me to visit her and go out for drinks, I don't really think I can misread that signal.

Pls respond need help

>just be urself
is there worse advice to give somebody? Being myself has led to nothing but sadness.

I know what I did is something that nobody deserves and I'm sorry. I was unable to see how my actions affected you at the time and if I could go back and fix it I would. I do still love you, and I'm happy you're doing alright now

I have this defense mechanism where I’m breaking my own heart so they don’t do it for me. Pretty much trying to convince myself that they don’t love me, I’m just a convenience, I’m being used, etc so I can ghost them and “spare myself” worse heartache.

It’s a tough battle everyday and I think I’m losing.

>try this thing
>it didn't work

What's the obvious change here dumbass? Don't be yourself. Find things that make you more likeable or you enjoy.

I'm not denying this, I'm just pissed that I followed it for so long.

I've not really been alright, not without you

I love you, Moe. I miss you. I wish so badly I could talk to you, to hear how your life is, to know you're okay; or to be there to listen when you aren't.

My daughter was born 2 days ago. I love her so much however mom's family, herself, "boyfriend", and friends are making things very hard to be a father to my kid.

My child's mother has tried to keep me away from the hospital, didn't let me know anything until she was born, and her "boyfriend" is raising my kid at her house all smug while im sitting here in complete anguish.

She has no idea how bad she is fucking up my paternal bond with my baby. The other dude is a little bitch who hides behind her, runs away immediately when im near him, and so forth.

This is bullshit.

You remind me of myself when I loved my one person.

WHY ARE FRENCH ACCENTS SO SEXY, IT'S LIKE SOMEONE GAVE THESE GIRLS CHEAT CODES TO MY DICK

My "best friend" is a moron. He's impulsive. He doesn't think before he acts. I'm way too generous for my own good and he abuses that at every turn. I need to grow a fucking spine and stop following him wherever he goes and stop saying yes to everything he says. I can't keep putting obstacles in my path just to make him happy. I was lucky enough to be dealt a good hand. I have the opportunity to have an education and a good life. I shouldn't be throwing that away so he can drag me down with him just so he has someone else to be miserable with. I don't think he even realizes how selfish he is. I don't care if he has anxiety attacks all the time. He should just go see a fucking therapist.

how do i stop manipulating people who care for me. it’s seems like manipulating people, pathologically lying is second nature for me.

I am honestly having a problem keeping it together. Just a couple days ago I was happy and got to go to nyc to take a test to be a nuke plant operator, got to see nyc and it was cool, got gifts for family. Today though found my grandpa and his brother is dying, my brother might lose his gf, and the girl I like and stayed friends with is doing all the things I promised her with a guy she likes on my birthday (not today). I had gone real low before the test but got back up, now I am lower. I'm-m not doing too good. The only thing keeping me up is fucking fake robots, dammit.

Attached: 1433984728973.jpg (1920x1200, 1.52M)

I can't believe I still tolerate you. I won't talk to you from now on.

I just found out I lost my scholarship. Now I don't want to have to tell my mom. I even got good grades this semester. But I guess it wasn't enough. I don't think I was mature or emotionally stable enough to handle college when I got here. Now I feel like I can handle it. But I have to play catch up because I had a few semesters that were really shitty. It just sucks. I feel like my family hate me. I disappointed them. I was supposed to a really bright kid. I wish I was just starting now.

It's so fucking dumb. I never struggled with school in high school. But I always felt left out and alone. I was scared of missing out on some imaginary experience of youth. So when I got to college and finally got into my first relationship, that mattered more to me than my school. Which is really dumb. I had never been in love or anything before. And so even though this wound up being a really toxic relationship and it kept me from focusing on anything else, I kept prioritizing it. Nobody ever told me how to navigate through all this shit or how I should have just left long ago. I wish I had. I really do. Maybe I'd be doing alright now. All I know is I'm really angry and upset right now. I can't entirely blame my ex, even though she did pull some really manipulative and unfair shit. There was no reason I could not have just left at any point other than letting my emotions get the better of me. There was no reason for me to have such problems with my boundaries other than I let it happen, and in a very pathetic manner. I'd like to blame my absent father for never teaching me the skills to deal with other people and be normal, but that's also a cop out. The truth is the past few years have shown me shitty aspects of myself that I never knew existed, and I have to deal with the knowledge that in some ways I am a weak and stupid and bad person and it's had irreversible consequences upon my life and has impacted everyone around me.

I would like to tell you that I did the other route and it still failed, not succumbing to youthful ambitions and college still screwed me over so don't hurt your self too bad on school, you fit in more now than ever.

I fear this is for me

being an extremely shy and socially retarded kid I always turned down invites to go out etc which inevitably pushed away my friends, I missed out on all the usual childhood/teenage experiences and now here I am, 22 and doing absolutely nothing but going to work then coming home and spending all my time in my room on my pc

I feel like I missed the part of life where you figure shit out and now I'm a kid stuck in the "adult" world. probably a quarter of my life has gone by and ive done absolutely nothing, and i dont know how to change

Earn money to do stuff you wish you could have as a kid to do as an adult. I got to travel America and experience stores and things I wanted to as a kid but couldn't. The more social ones you are saying (like how almost every fucking song has banging a 16 year old girl in the bushes or at a make out point or shit like that) either never existed to begin with or was a disappointment...or the highlight of someones life that went downhill from there.

i want to die

It's too pathetic to even admit anonymously.

You're a fucking idiot.

I get this can happen too. I just feel like I'd rather still be a friendless virgin and still be doing alright in school than where I am now. Or just have figured out how to have a healthy, balanced life. I dunno. I am kinda beating myself up. It's just hard not to be angry at yourself for being dumb in this way when you've had people around you telling you to keep your head down and focus on education your whole life. It doesn't help that I had an episode around last year for a few months where I really kinda went off the deep end and lost touch with reality and withdrew into my own little bubble. Everybody noticed it who was close to me around then. I wonder if I have some type of undiagnosed mental illness or if I just flipped out from stress, but I was not with it and really basic taking care of yourself shit wasn't even on my radar.

It's neither. The school system is trying to fuck people over, but the common belief among society and people is that schools do no wrong. It really is you don't fit a trend or you broke out of one and everything is out of whack cause normal society is just that. You are in a trend and never leave herd, or you have a bumpy ride but you are behind the wheel then. You don't have a problem, it's just shit happened and you lost your blinders.

Why? if I don't reply back hope someone else does.
No it isn't

Well, I'm not exactly a fan of how society works now. Because indeed, everything has turned into a market competition.

they probably feel like shit all the time and think that if there's a small chance that it will end with death then it's worth a shot. I just hope they don't take out someone else with them.

Everything is disjointed right now, and people everywhere are starting to see cracks and problems in everything so shit is going bad right now. But don't fear the college thing much, just tell folks as soon as possible to get it over with like a bandaid then work on improving your situation . Just know there is not path to follow, no easy way, just do your own thing and things work out maybe. I know I shouldn't say this, but I used to be in special ed classes in elementary school, then I ended up in calculus 2 classes, lead my physics class aids to rebel against our college, and then ended up traveling all over america and took a test to be a nuclear operator. Life is fucking bizarre and you never guess where you will end up.

I can't find a job where I am.

It makes me very mad. I don't know what I could have done differently. This is soothing to me at least, at least I don't have much, if any, "What-if's" circling in my head. But it also makes so, fucking, mad. This was supposed to be a promising career choice. I did everything I was advised to do. I was told I was doing a bang up job on exactly the right things and that there would be plenty of jobs waiting for me. I even succeeded for a while. But I got fucked on a contract job by being let go entirely unexpectedly so they could hire someone else much cheaper. Since then it's been brutal. More than a year now unemployed. I gave up my apartment to live with my parents. I'm 27 and I feel like I've already struck out in life.

My gf of 5 years left me in April 2016. She gave me a bunch of reasons that, 2 years later, made no sense. She played with me for the next 8 months until I forced the issue in December and we met up. She basically taunted me about how she was seeing someone else now. It's obvious to me now that she always felt she could do better than me.

I met a girl at a party a few weeks ago. She was cute, funny, smart, and liked me obviously, so I asked her out. Our date was going insanely well, until she said that she was moving back to NYC at the end of the month due to more job opportunities. We hung out a few more times after that.

This got me thinking, why shouldn't I apply for jobs there, too? It wouldn't just be NYC, but also Boston, Philly, etc. I just seem to repeatedly get fucked here, and I don't know why. It seems like potentially a fun place, but also very expensive. it might still be worth it though, the salaries are a lot higher there, and I'm currently making $0 a year here anyway.

I'm scared though, I'll admit to it. I have 2-3 good friends here. I don't know if I can rebuild my social life somewhere else. NYC looks drab as hell too.

I wish I wasn't such a pussy.

All of my unhappiness comes from desire, from grasping, from desperately wanting to possess or be apart of something. I fantasize about becoming closer to the things that I love, but what I really need is to accept what I have and where I am. Perhaps every year rather than setting our sights higher and higher, we should rather strip our excess away one piece at a time until we have nothing but our bare existence itself, and have learned to enjoy it. I am only paraphrasing what I've read from several good books, though in plain terms it does give a kind of motivation that the idea of renunciation otherwise usually does not. I will start out this week by minimizing the amount of junk food I eat so that I can trade a temporary and unsatisfying sugar high for a lasting and peaceful state of being. Hopefully, this idea is not just some abstraction, but rather has real world potential to make for a more content life overall.

I wish I hadn't seen that message on your phone by accident.

>I love you

I thought those words accidentally slipped from your mouth the other day and then I dreamt that you told me those words... I was so happy. But I have to pretend like it doesn't bother me because I really have no right to be bothered by it. All it reminds me is how I keep lying to myself. I can never tell you how I truly feel about you for the sake of everyone involved. I'll keep wondering if you're feeling the same as I and keeping it all in... I guess I'll just keep enjoying the few moments I have with you, always wishing we were something more.

I was suicidal and friendless, but made a half-friend a year ago who sort of boosted my morale and turned my life around by just being a genuine person
I wrote a letter to him telling him everything, and apparently it never arrived (didn't have his campus box number so asked the campus PO to find it, they typically do)
Tried to make this offer, but it either got ignored or he never saw it (I think he's logged in since then but I never got a response)
I really feel weird not having any closure and really wanted to express my thanks to him for being a good person and helping me ground myself again
we're in different social spheres and from different states entirely, so it's unlikely we'll ever meet irl again
do I just leave it like this? wut do, Jow Forums?

Attached: Untitled.png (802x316, 54K)

I'm so disappointed with where I am in life. I'm almost thirty and have next to no skills outside of administrative work. I desperately want to do something more interesting or meaningful, but it seems so hard to break into other fields, especially at my age and with my lack of experience. I'm studying a couple things on my own right now in hopes of doing something with them in a year or so, but I want out of my lame customer service/office job asap.

It doesn't help that I work with a few people who are much younger than I am who have a lot more going for them, like potential internships for companies that I've been rejected from in the past. I'm glad for them, just mad at myself for being a depressed asshole for most of my twenties and not applying myself to anything. It's stupid to compare, and I know it, and it's unfair to project my insecurities and assume these coworkers must think I'm a huge loser when it's probably just me who thinks that. Doesn't make it any easier to stop doing it. It's so hard not to think about where I might be if I hadn't been a severely depressed NEET for almost three years after graduating college.

I want to do better and get into a more interesting career. I just don't really know how.

yes

youtube.com/watch?v=za4BKMMdrXA

If being yourself doesn't work it means you need to improve yourself.
Do that until "lolz be urself" is no longer shit advice.

How old are you?

God shows His love for me and I keep failing him, I hate myself

>He loves me so much and I'm bad. He punishes me because I deserve it.

Sound like an abusive relationship to me.

Idk what to do really. I can't live without God now.

same

Three. Small items are a choking hazard for me.

If this is how he makes you feel than it is not a relationship you need.

Be who YOU want to be. Not who HE wants you to be. You are strong enough without his abusive, judging eye. You don't need him. He needs you.

1. which God
2. you might be fucking up in how you are thinking of him or how the faith part works, cause unless you are truly actively trying to piss him off or go against things you see that God gave you or you didn't learn your lesson from the event, you probably are still on track in what he wants from you

I'm jealous of my coworker who got my dream job...

Attached: Screen Shot 2015-06-17 at 11.13.59 AM.png (889x528, 580K)

there's this girl
She's ugly, needy and has an attention deficit, but is all over me, and even my spazz of a personality can talk her into stuff, kinda
she's a complete virgin, has only kissed and stuff, Im a little older than her

Advice on treating girls with any or all the qualities this girl has?
Both emotionally and sexually

Dating and fucking my first relationship to hell helped me learn a lot about myself, what the nature of relationships are, and how not to be a complete autist. However, I hardly dated at all before jumping into my second relationship. Everything is going fine, but I feel like I'm not learning a lot or as much as I would if I dated around a bit. But, at least from what I've learned from those older than me and what I know about myself, I wouldn't be unhappy staying with this girl. But I might always wonder what-if, but I might always wonder that until I date who knows how many girls.

And I'm not really in a place to date girls around me right now, cause I'm out of college and I'm still socially retarded/inexperienced enough not to know how to meet new people outside of work or school. Friends of friends could work, but all my friends here are from different worlds with no ambition. I want to build a legacy, climb higher so I can keep rubbing shoulders with all my "over-achieving" and connected friends from college and high school and so that they'll stay in the same world as me, and eventually build up a network/support system that my children can rely on to send them to the top, or at least a little closer than my parents sent me. I want a woman who can support me through that, and while my current gf might be able to, someone else might be better at it.

tdlr; Throwing around the thought of leaving my gf to date around and learn more about people so I can continue to grow, and maybe find someone who will support my climb towards the top.

If you like her, go for it. If don't, don't do it. if you think you can do better, ha no just no cause you will regret that.

I feel ya. The job market for my career is nonexistent where I live. I did post-graduate training but jobs are still scarce. I feel like I have to settle for shitty jobs until I can find something decent...

Go fuck yourself, 1 and done or don't do it at all.

I can't help fapping every now and then. I ask Him to tell me if that's okay or not but I don't get an answer. If it's wrong I don't get why it is, it just leads to a "just because" eventually. If I fap I go crazy with guilt. If I don't, I go crazy from stress.

The Christian God btw, sorry.
Idk if I'm strong by myself, I guess I'll have to find out. Thanks for the advice.

1. Christian god. I was raised atheist though.
2. I know. I'm still disappointed in myself. Same problem with porn/fapping/tinder style degeneracy as the other poster.

I should clarify
we've talked about this
I took her to a small beach and oil massaged her
when she was the most comfy, I slid down her panties and massaged her genitals (we kinda talked about this)

I just think this is the type of girl that can really be tricked into anything if you do it right, but I dunno how

Same struggle, user. Compounded by the fact that my urges are homosexual. I don't know if it's better to fap for one person I love or burn with lust.

Yeah, you are fucking up faith. Jesus, I'm even catholic and that sounds like "stool is sin" level shit. Jesus died for ALL your sins, ALL, from birth to death. you feel guilty cause you were taught that and it's a societal trap. God gives no shit to faps.
Then just control the faps, how, by getting a new hobby or cut the internet a day or so. When you go to /d/ just stop and realize you need a break

Thanks a lot, you are right
Good to know I'm not alone though of course it sucks to feel this way. I'll pray for guidance and strength for us in this issue.

I'm doing that. I am a pseudo-NEET, no job but I am training myself to get into networking and security so I go to my former community college a lot to use their hardware. But when I get home I fap a ton, even if I only have an hour to myself before bed.

God is not some mysterious being waiting to smite your ass if you break a rule because most of the churches rules are made by humans. Hell, most of the things the churches do ARE the things breaking the real rules. Point is, ever since Jesus, if you try to do good, follow the path God gave you (it's easy, if the path asks to hurt people, that ain't God talking) you learn a lesson from hard times, and you truly believe in him that he loves you., That's it. Though he does play mean pranks sometimes and it is funny now and again if you learn from it.
Take up Gunpla or some other hobby to distract for a bit, not saying stop just find a way to take a break. Too much fap and porn makes you go deeper, a long time without makes it that seeing ankle is hot again.

Just once I would like to read a confession about myself.

Well if you like her, teach her not to be if you don't want her stolen, but don't be a dick and just manipulate her if you don't like her.

I'm depressed for the first time ever and nobody ever told me that when you are depressed the things you are depressed about amalgamate and become blurry so you can't just go and try solving them one by one. Constant and extreme mood changes don't help either.

if you aren't already exercise and diet, man

you don't need to lift weights or anything if that's not your gig, just do something like cardio even, anything that really gets your heart going/blood pumping for about 30 mins a day. also cutting out sugars and/or going on a low carb diet makes a huge difference

I know it seems difficult when you're already depressed, especially if you don't even want to get out of bed. I find it helps me to tell myself 'if you just do this one thing, everything will be better'

then keep doing that, for each little step, forcing yourself until it really is better

it might not solve the base issue of things if there are other problems/stressers in your life, but it gives you a good foundation to work towards doing that

also, despite what many people say, SSRI's/SNRI's really help my ass out when I get really low, so it might be worth asking your doctor about. A lot of people only need them for a little bit, then they can go off once they've found their rhythm. They aren't for everyone, but I have anxiety/a mood disorder and chronic lifetime depression, and they really help me remember what it's like to be able to take those little steps towards even being slightly better.

Good luck, user

should add, a multivitamin and sunlight can make a huge difference, too. most people have vitamin D deficiency and it makes you lethargic, stressed, tired, anxiety-prone and depressed as fuck. i

Thanks man, I've already been doing a bunch of these lately and it's really when I try my best at a running session when I feel the best about myself so I'll try to focus on all these things. Good luck to you too pal

24. been drinking myself to my grave because I have no one in my life, except my family I guess. Can’t hold a permanent friend and thought of a gf is out of the question.

I just read one about you

Met this girl the other day that liked me and I ended up pussying out again. I guess I'm just scared of someone I lik3 knowing my real personality or some shit and I'm a shy person so it's hard enough meeting new people. I'm starting to fucking hate myself for not being able to be that confident person im expected to be and talk to girls like a chad. I don't know what's fucking wrong with me :/

The left side of my chest feels heavy and it won't let up. I can't do any work because its so uncomfortable. What the fuck is going on

Every time I talk to you I feel like an idiot because it's my fault that we're on bad terms.
If I could go back in time I would've never fucked with you and hopefully I would've never fallen for you. I would've embraced the pain I had then and just been the real asshole I am instead of trying to heal and develop new friendships. At least then I would've been spared of this situation with you. I would've just been the weird guy instead of a burden. This would've never been a thing but, because of my decisions, it is.

It's clear I can't control my emotions. You hurt me in the past and though you attempt to make up for it I just won't let you. I wonder all the time why you still try. It's my natural instinct to drive you away because I'll never get what I want from you, but I never wanted this tension between us either. We should have never met. We should have never talked and we should have never spent any time together. But it all happened and I don't know how to fix it now. I'll keep wanting more from you if we manage to settle as friends and that wouldn't be fair to you and it's my fault.

What a fucking pussy

I'm not asking for anything from you. but if you want to be in my life then be there. don't say you can't, and then whine about how you wish you were. don't contact people in my life and keep risking my job and friends and everything, just come here yourself and talk to me.

it's just so unfair.

My friend got back on drugs and accidentally overdosed earlier last year. I still miss him. My sister was clean for ten years, now she's acting like she's using again. This isn't fair. It seems like I just started to have a relationship with her, and now I might have to start convincing myself that she's dead, again. I hate this so much. The world was supposed to be better than this.

Attached: 1517908006953.png (428x580, 12K)

This is almost me except I can't afford much alcohol because I bought a luxury car I can barely afford in a sad attempt to make myself feel better that obviously didn't work.
It won't end well I already know

just leave me the fuck alone.

And if any of you try to touch me I will literally fucking break your necks. If at any point I'm like "please touch me" then it isn't me but a look alike or some kind of mind control.

Seriously, don't fucking touch me. I don't want to fuck any of you, snug any of you, kiss, or lightly touch elbows. I just want my m edications and to be l eft the f uck a lone.

Id like to go somewhere far away and start over again but I dont have the finances to support that so Id end up working for minimum wage in a bad nieghbourhood in a country whose language I dont speak

She's taken and she'll never be mine. I should have never deluded myself into trying. It was a waste of time, I could have been out there using that energy on an actual potential relationship instead of being on this wierd shit. I'm a dumbass

Does anyone else feel like shit is just completely fucked up? Seriously, it just feels like society is completely falling apart.

Anons I feel like I'm being a choosing beggar atm on the one hand I want to lose my virginity however I want to do so with someone I genuinely care about to a point where my body stops me and reflexively rejects anyone who tries to get with me while I'm on a night out to a point where I may as well be a substitute for a Catholic priest in a whore house.

Question is, how do I even get into a relationship now that I'm out of education? (really don't want to use tinder tbqhwy and my wage slave salary can't make room for many hobbies atm)

And how on earth can I get those special kind of feels from a woman again? That click, that innocent love feel for someone, I'd like to feel it again.

Hope I haven't sounded too out of order

Attached: wojak.jpg (1600x900, 53K)

Well user except from the economic situation Western Europe and the States are not too far off from the situation in Wiemar Germany all we need is one thing to go wrong in the economy and who knows what might happen

Like E-dibble says, slip cheap liquor till I’m leaning backwards

I didn't do anything productive today. All I did after work was text a girl I like, that will probably never date me anyway, and I made an effort to not fuck up any text message, which demands all of my brain power, so I didn't do anything else other than post random stuff on /tv/.

want to fucking die

I want to start by saying I love you. In a perfect world I think you’d be my match.

I wish you were honest with me. You want to follow the aging black druggy. I’m not going to be your beta. It’s humiliating and I’m better than that. I’ve been in this spot before with someone so much like you: tall skinny guy who was a weirdo in adolescence, yoshi, black cat, inexperienced with women, and chasing the same type of woman behind my back.

I knew there was something between you two before, but I went on your phone when you were in the shower and saw you were meeting up. I saw her in the photo and all the photos you took of her that you didn’t want to take of me. Now you want to move me somewhere she stays? No.

I wish I had the courage to bring this up to you, but a part of me is sad to lose you again. I don’t want to be kept around as a backup or “mom wife”. I’m not going to follow you around like a dog.

I have to break up with you and it makes me really sad.

All my coworkers think I am retarded and ignore everything I say or suggest. ¿Should I shoot up my workplace?

Attached: 1516569252331.jpg (662x491, 70K)

I wonder if you meant everything you said to me last week. I want it to be true.

i have no fucking idea what to do if i'm a 5-6/10 dude with social anxiety and a considerable large dick

You worked user that is productive especially compared to how many NEETS there are on this site.
And why don't you think the girl will date you?
And honestly worry less about making the text message perfect user just take a deep breath and go for it as long as you don't call her a cum dumpster like another user did a few threads ago not much can go wrong if you're being relaxed and confident in yourself .
Go full punished Beta user, make her regret doing what she's done to you by improving yourself the best you can (get fit)
If you shoot up the workplace you only confirm you are a retard user.
Seriously though find out why they're doing so and take steps to fix it
What did she say to you user?
Add another point and get fit as well as getting extra hobbies/skills
The fitness helps get rid of the anxiety as women start miring you
And the skills give you something to do and talk about making women think there is more to you making you even more appealing implying you don't tell them everything you're doing
[spoiler]also how big are we talking about here?[spoiler]

Thanks!! Well I have kind of low self esteem and tend to think that every girl I like these days is above my league. I sort of went out with this girl once but we didn't kiss or anything. I used to think we had nice chemistry, then she started dating some other dude but I think she's single now again.

I like an 18yo girl but I'm 24. She seems friendly to me but I just don't know how to make a move.

Attached: ac6saqia4ko01.jpg (720x724, 41K)

please come back. please.

[spoiler] i'm not african but i'm apparently from the congo [/spoiler]
also i'm really insecure of my height :c i'm not even 5'7

I wish I had just a grain of fucking willpower. If I have the aligeat urge to do anything it’s like I blackout and can’t come back to reality until I’ve indulged myself, this happens with eating and with breaking things strangely enough. Can’t fucking stand myself, can’t even fucking look at my fat fuck self in the mirror. I’m gonna start counting my calories tommorow though, maybe I can get some discipline from that, maybe time will be the best healer, I’m hoping optimism will save me.

Attached: A8B48B7B-506F-4E4A-89E8-4D242135546C.jpg (640x1138, 68K)

I have slowly and painfully become a total uptight bitch through the process of my relationship. We’re now a year and a half in and my intrusive thoughts and paranoia gets worse every day. My boyfriend has never ever done anything to break my trust, we tell each other everything and have “Yelp Reviews” even after we fight to discuss how we can do better in the future and avoid repeating bad situations. He is my best friend who I just happen to have the advantage of being romantically involved with as well and I know he’s the man I want to spend the rest of my life with, so of course I’m terrified of losing him, but it’s getting to be too much— my insecurity is getting worse instead of better, I have nightmares about him cheating or finding someone better, I have intrusive thoughts about fearing that this is all just one big joke and one day he’ll say “just kidding!” And my world will be ripped out from under me. We’re getting ready to buy our first house together and I can feel him starting to resent my clinginess.

How do I chill the fuck out? I trust him and I’m confident in our relationship but I’m not confident in myself and my luck. In the past, everything that was too good to be true was ripped out from under me. My anxiety shows and he’s an empath so he feels it and it affects him too. I’m hurting us and I don’t know how to make it stop. I’ve tried ignoring it and repeating mantras to myself to make myself believe it but it only gets worse.

maybe do something about it if you want them to come back that badly

I just now realized that I change my voice when I'm talking to women. I feel like I've been unconsciously using a suave and almost flirtatious voice anytime I talk to any woman.

Im staying at an Airbnb, sharing it with a married couple. I opened the door and their dog came to greet me then I heard the woman's voice and footsteps. So I said "hey", looked up and saw her husband then changed my voice to normal immediately. I didnt even notice I was using that voice until I saw him.

Is my brain fucked? Am I normal? I feel like I need to be extra conscious now to use a normal voice for everyone.

he sees our potential and it's up to us to meet it.

>In love with gf for three years
>She starts hinting that she wants to get pregnant

I am honestly bothered by the fact that sense she is korean, any kid we have will basically just look Korean. No chance of irish red hair or green eyes. How do I stop being bothered by this?