Help

Hello, my bf and i have been together for a year now. Hes 23 virgin and im 19 and i have had 5 previous partners and he knows it, so my problem is he doesnt want to lose his virginity to me and i have needs. He tells me he loves me yet he wont do it like come on its not that special.

Attached: 8allp1fj56m01.jpg (638x749, 96K)

Hire him a hooker, or get one of your friends to fuck him.

>like come on its not that special.
>t. whore

if he lobes me he should give it to me
no im not

>thread with no actual question.
>OP shut down every reply she don't want to hear.
ffs

>It's not special
>He should give it to me
Well, at least we know you are an actual woman.

>Intimate relationship
>Doesn't want to have sex with partner
Hahahahahahahaha

Don't give (You)s to the tripfag.

>she

he keeps blabbing on how celibacy is special
how are those good replies?

Celibacy is only special to those that treat celibacy as being special, you're a whore who wouldn't know.

>he doesnt want to lose his virginity to me
Wait, so what the fuck does he want to do then? I don't understand. Does he not want to lose it to you in particular, or does he just not want to lose it?

>He tells me he loves me yet he wont do it like come on its not that special.

aparently it is dumb ass hoe. tell him u have needs and shit and just get him drunk and rub his dick

huh. that's weird.
I lost mine at 22 to a chick who was separated from her bf, and i was just
glad to finally meet someone that "gets me", and that was good enough to justify the wait.

it sounds like he has some issues. as a /b/tard i'd say just rape him in self defense,
but that's an old meme nobody cares about anymore. anyway, he probably doesn't feel like he can be
vulnerable around you, or he's not really "in love" with you. i'd try talking to him about it,
figuring out how to set the mood and make him feel comfortable (Rohypnol, lulz jk), or
if that doesn't work break it off. sexless relationships are awful.

whatever you do, don't threaten to break it off unless he has sex with you. that's kinda fucked up.

You people aren't seriously responding to this low level bait, are you?

also u gotta break him down like the first dude who took advantage of you when u were yung n retarded

who the fuck is this supposed to bait, your local minister? if you get butthurt from this, you probably shouldn't be on Jow Forums.

ha, that's fukkin' spicy. burrrn.

So? Just compromise, you can get intimate without going all the way.
Don’t be selfish, now.

i think he doesnt want to lose it to me
he doesnt drink
how do i know he loves me if he doesnt sant to be intimate

well am i wrong? a hoe did the same shit for me, thank fuck

nah, but i'm pretty sure this is a bad troll thread. like, why would someone just lie on the internet? OP doesn't respond to the good advice.

im sure he loves u if hes with u and not fucking you. its good he doesnt drink too. ive been being a dickhead in this but this shit is really ez it will just take time. you gotta be sneaky like sit on his lap when u 2 are watching a movie alone and shit like that but not to overtly. your a girl im sure you know how to do that shit. im too lazy to use tinder and crush it but doing that shit to hoes is easy even for me. just be nice as fuck and intice it when the oppertunities arise and biology will take care of u

Move on dude, you want dick n he wants something more meaningful.

He doesn't love you and doesn't respect you. He was likely lonely and desperate for a gf so he settled for you, but if he is a virgin at 23, he is likely disgusted with the fact that you had 5 partners. It makes him feel uncomfortable and the notion of getting sexual with someone who in his mind is a used-up cumdumpster repulses him. Sorry Op.

>5 guys by 19
you've been busy
still though
>together for a year
>he doesn't want to lose his virginity to you
That's one of the more autistic things I've heard all day, and I've been exposed to some prime autism today.

actually listen to the posts above mine, this is a troll thread anyways and i took the bait

Its supposed to bait women hating people. Op is probably one himself.

I predict that this bait, like all other bait threads about female virginity, will hit 200 posts. At some point literally hitler will post some meme graphs and talk about executing sloots and the next 100 posts will be people telling him to kill himself. I swear, incels are like wasps; just kick their nest and watch them sperg out.

Attached: 1521157588272.png (1597x1600, 532K)

This. I’m kinda grossed out for the guy, how does he even kiss you knowing you’ve had five other cocks in your mouth?

Stop using incel, it’s a stupid word

Found the incel.

found the guy that wont stop posting "found the incel" on every board on Jow Forums
you're no better than the andy sixx log guy

I'll stop using the word incels when incels stop existing.

Can't help it, there are incels everywhere.

this is mean but a real possibility that he's lying and you're below what he thinks he's worth

this is my experience with a lot of older virgins

not that they never had any chance, but that they just have insanely high standards and no self awareness/can't admit to themselves they aren't who they thought they were (the coolest person on Earth according to their moms)

delusional if you think they're all "incels" desu. baka senpai. maybe you're the real incel.
what are you gonna do, rape them all?