So a guy threatened me and threatened him back over the phone...

So a guy threatened me and threatened him back over the phone. This is a highly complex situation I will not cover on Jow Forums He said he will do bodily harm to in two weeks, multiple times. I could maim or kill him but I have my future to consider. I called the police. A ghetto queen was at the desk. Wasn't helpful for shit. She transferred me to the patrol division officer who told me I was on my own and that "you could file a report on him and he could file a report on you." Told me "good day."

Basically the police will not help me. So, in the event he shows up, I will have to defend myself it would seem. Since this fuck can also file a report, it looks like jail either way. I wish a police station would get fucking shot up somewhere in America due these pathetic fucking pigs. My options are Terroristic Threatening in the 1st or Assault/Aggravated Assault/Assault With A Deadly Weapon/ Attempted Murder/Murder. Cops were not helpful at all. They didn't even suggest an order of no contact or order of protection. Seriously, fuck the police.

Attached: Download-Veins-PNG.png (400x366, 91K)

And I*

to me in two weeks

Good day.

Are you male or female?
Where do you expect it to happen? If it's at home, can you stay at a friend's house? Can you have a friend you trust stay with you for a while?
If it's seriously self-defense you should be good from a legal perspective. But it sounds like you have anger issues you need to be careful of. You shouldn't have threatened him back.

>threatened him back
You retard. This is your fault alone. If you hadn't chimped the fuck out like a common garden nigger you'd have every right to ventillate his fucking braincase should he actually show some fucking spine and make good, but no, you had to throw that away like some kind of fucking spastic who can't see past his own fucking fingertips and now you're at the mercy of a jury should anything go down because anything you do will be premeditated.

Enjoy fighting him in court instead of cleaning him off your porch you fucking idiot.
t. Jow Forums

Male and I know. It is at my home. This happened over the phone. I recorded it. This guy is coming to my house from another state to kick my ass.

Oh fuck off, faggot.

>This guy is coming to my house from another state to kick my ass.
Bullshit.

>Coming from another state
No, he's not. But if you are this paranoid, buy a gun, some ammo and a peephole.

Take responsibility for your actions and I'll consider it.

Again, sounds like you have a lot of anger. This will work against you in court and in public opinion.

Your best option is to avoid the encounter completely. Stay with a trusted friend. Do not seek the guy out.

I wouldn't recommend a gun in your situation. You're on tape threatening the guy. That can be very bad for you.

Kill him in self defense, ez pz, at least if you live in a state with castle doctrine

Why would he say this then?

Arkansas.

I don't have shit. This guy is threatening to do shit to me and I fucked up threatening back.

The faggot ass police is the problem. I'm trying to have a peaceful alternative and have the police document this for evidence but they would rather fuck off and do nothing.

Because that's what you do when you're angry, dumbass. I tell my wife I'm going to have her deported when we fight, but I don't do it.

>Arkansas
Fuck off boogie.

You're not making it sound like you're not angry.

Again: avoid avoid avoid any confrontation of any kind. If the police are this unhelpful do you think they'll be falling over themselves to clear you when you fuck up by shooting the guy? That's why you want to avoid.

They won't help? Bummer. But your solution is to document everything and report again. Maybe talk to a lawyer to figure out some options. But plastering the guy is the last resort option even in self defense.

Easiest way to win a fight is to not be in it.

This guy has a history of doing this. He's swung on me before.

I hate Cousinfuckensas.

So if he shows up and hits me in the face then what? I am already speaking with an attorney. I'm saying if he shows up, who do I call if he comes to my house? What can my attorney do, come here and tell him to fuck off? Do I call the police when he arrives?

Am I facing jail for any of this?

>before
Do you have witnesses? Add that to your documentation.
>shows up and hits me in the face
Keep one or two friends with you, or better yet, don't be there at all. If you are there, don't answer the door. Call the cops. Then call the lawyer.

Yes. And I will.

Better yet, I will have a camera to film.

What about the fact I threatened him back?

I will also call the police and my lawyer.

Your lawyer can answer that better than a Jow Forums rando. The fact that it was in the same conversation that he threatened you makes it about even, probably. But if it were "he threatened me, so i threatened him and then killed him in self-defense", you'd have a much harder time. You know it was self-defense, but would the jury?

Also one last thing: the friends are there to make him think twice about attacking you. They're not there so you can start whaling on him as soon as he arrives. Do Not fight him unless there is literally no other option. Cops should already be on their way at that point and that camera had better be depicting a situation where you're unambiguously in the right even when divorced of all context.

Alright, thanks. Can I be charged for threatening him back?

Because he threatened me,
I threatened him,
He continued making threats until the call was over.

Your lawyer can answer that better than a Jow Forums rando.

Alright, thanks. Abandoning thread.