I think my mom found out I've been selling my little sister's bathwater on Etsy

I think my mom found out I've been selling my little sister's bathwater on Etsy.

I can't exactly tell, to be honest. But I think she knows now. Not only has she suddenly grown quieter than usual, but she won't even look me in the eye. She's also a lot more protective of said sister than normal. And I find her glaring at me from across the room at times, looking like she wants to say something, but can't.

I'm fucked, aren't I?

Attached: 1478899493877.png (650x650, 265K)

>I've been selling my little sister's bathwater on Etsy.

LOL

why the fuck u would do that ?

>I've been selling my little sister's bathwater on Etsy

I don't understand.

Attached: 1519669793702.jpg (379x374, 18K)

Bathwater? Why not just panties? Who gets off on bathwater?

Bait? Why does she not drain her bathwater?

Pretty clever. I bet there's really no competition in that corner of the market.

I'm intrigued, how much do you sell it for? Do you bottle it and is it labeled or how does that even work? What does your listing even say?

t. gets off to bath water

I wish. If only it were that easy.

Whenever I'm tasked with giving her a bath, I just take a mason jar and fill it while she's in there. She's still in the single digit ages, so it never really bothers her. Most buyers I've met seem like they're purchasing the bathwater more out of curiosity than anything really weird (or at least that's often the impression I'm left with). I once sold a jar for upwards of $150 USD, but most purchases are relegated to the $20 - $50 range.

>single digit ages
Okay, thats just plain disgusting user. Your mom has every right to glare at you.

what the fuck? What do you call it when you sell it? Baby water? That's fucking gross, and I find it odd you even decided to start doing that.

Attached: 1502983570096.gif (320x213, 1.13M)

>they're purchasing the bathwater more out of curiosity than anything really weird
You can't honestly believe this.

I honestly expected worse reactions from her.

Just a plain and simple "Sister's Bathwater" and what not, and we discuss the details through email, text, or DMs.

Don't know what to tell you. It's shocking how normal these guys come off. Whether online or in person.

You disgust me OP.

Please, please post screenshots. You can edit out names but I'm really curious to see how these conversations go

seconding this

Would read as well

Attached: 1475557852174.jpg (640x480, 42K)

third

echoed

the shit I read on Jow Forums...

how much do you get for bathwater?

Maybe she's seen you walking out of your sisters bathroom with bathwater in a jar
Lol wtf even is this shit

idiots who cant see a good buissness opportunity when it presents itself to them.

lets say she takes one bath a day and lets say op gets on average 50usd per mason jar

365x50= thats 18,250 usd per year of fucking water, your ROI is insane.

explain this to your mom, explain the benefits and start making bank op.

shit dude 2-3 years of bathwater sales will pay for her fucking college tuition. not accounting for inflation of course.

Attached: images.jpg (225x225, 9K)

what the fuck OP

this

Attached: 2 dollars a call.png (1016x768, 1.17M)

I hate that my search history now has me checking for sisters bathwater on Etsy. However I could not find such a listing on there, either OP took it down, I didn't look hard enough, or the story is bogus.

Attached: 1515546972382.jpg (516x643, 110K)

OP obviously sold out within minutes of this post, I couldn't find it on Etsy either

>I've been selling my little sister's bathwater

Attached: 1515008904953.jpg (480x516, 24K)

Five bucks OP's mother doesn't know and he only made the thread to shill his products
It's probably cut with straight tapwater too

Threads like this remind me that, sometimes, you just have to live it.

Attached: 1526217623606.png (450x720, 145K)

>tfw gonna go soak my balls in a jar of water and sell it as my sister's bathwater now

Likely a bait thread, but I kind of miss this level of degeneracy that Jow Forums was once known for.

Attached: wojak-coffee.jpg (800x900, 40K)

This is anime worthy villainery.

You’d probably pimp put your little sister if you could you sick fuck