Londonistan is at it again!

Londonistan is at it again!
twitter.com/uawire/status/1070697871975071744

Attached: s.png (630x578, 243K)

heh nothing personell bongs

Lol this is fucking absurd.

retaliatory implies they did something to do Russia, what would that be?

Good, the Fatherland is lost anyway. Based Russia

Attached: Joe 17.webm (640x360, 2.36M)

baka moronic lamestream media

t. 50 Rubel army

Is this bikini atoll? What's that cloud that instantly disappears in the beginning?

A test simulating a Russian nuclear torpedo. 3.5 kt detonated 10 metres underwater, designated 'Joe-17' by the US. The cloud is condensation or a Wilson cloud (see wiki for best explanation)

Attached: uss john burke explosion.webm (600x480, 2.73M)

Why is it so asymmetrical? It only appears in that one part behind the ship.

3.5 kt is miniscule by nuclear weapon standards, probably not enough energy to produce a solid cloud, along with variations in humidity and air pressure at ground zero would likely result in this asymmetry. My guess, shit I dunno lad
>1.6 mt produces one just fine

Attached: RDS-37.webm (320x240, 2.09M)

based russia, hope they nuke London and Berlin first.

Attached: МиГ-31 (1080p_50fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)1.webm (720x404, 2.82M)

Yeah I wouldn’t mind this. Maybe you idiots would snap out of it and grow some balls.

I'll get the popcorn

Good. Fuck the EU.

and this is bad why?

Based Rodina.

please nuke us already, Russian-samas

Please, PLEASE nuke shitaly.

based

Attached: 1528784609582.jpg (501x501, 14K)

>UA
What do you expect?

Israel painting the narrative before they false flag a nuke?

Nuke London, Berlin, and Paris. Make Europe Great Again.

And melbourne

>read article
>"if trump puts nuclear missiles in europe then those missiles become nuclear targets"

so it's literally fucking nothing, that's military doctrine not political

the eu fucks with russians for years, then turns around and cries about the potential for them to suffer consequences, why are you fucks such cry bullies? where your army? or was that just for crushing rioters in other eu shit holes? get bent i hope they take you and all your muslim friends with you.

No, this is just the gutter press fearmongering so the stupid smelly proles will start buying their dying newspapers/publications again.

1960s: "Nukes are terrifying. Life under the specter of nuclear obliteration is a form of everyday trauma."
Today: "Bring it on. Could really use the catharsis."

This.

>using nukes when NATO has technology to disable atoms in nukes

Nuke it all

Attached: 1542749603621.png (506x554, 213K)

>disable atoms in nukes

Attached: 23tff.jpg (285x242, 34K)

Can someone make a copy pasta to scare away Russian propagandists? They are just as obvious as Ling Lings, CIA niggers, JIDF, and ragheads.

>According to him, any European countries which agree to host American missile launchers will inevitably become the targets of a Russian response strike.
>#Russia threatens #Europe
Interesting interpretation.

Can we just nuke the hohlols? We're getting to a point where their rabid delusions are a genuine threat to civilization

true and it will only happen once most of the rats were nuked and bombed.

how is Russias relationship with Australia? you think they gonna nuke you because you are friends with bongs, americucks and nato?

Attached: МиГ-31 (1080p_50fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)2.webm (1920x1080, 2.71M)

Do it already

soon

Attached: МиГ-31 (1080p_50fps_H264-128kbit_AAC)3.webm (820x460, 2.09M)

Scorcshed earth would be on your land this time, faggots.

Attached: 1xNCsn.png (801x855, 659K)

has russia ever been anything else but scorched earth?

1861-1917 heaven on earth

If you were a rich noble maybe

What's dropping into the water at the end?

If something big happens with Ukraine what are the chances I'll see TU-160Ms over London?

Do it faggot

Attached: Nuke.jpg (768x432, 199K)

eradicate this place please

>implying the thaw wasn't /comfy/ af

Zero because they drop their cruise missile load long before even seeing your coast.

Attached: Sukhoi1.webm (1280x658, 2.92M)

I bet you all of them are out of commission, no way Russian could afford even keep 10 up & running, let alone thousands.

Attached: russian miltary budget.jpg (605x83, 26K)

Do it Russia, aim right at Brussels

The brick that God shat at the sight of it.

Attached: omg.jpg (402x604, 49K)

I think it's the sonic boom of the air pushing outwards.

>threaten
>retaliatory
fake fucking news why do newfaggots respond to these bait threads all the time

Technically it could be possible if you found a way to freeze them to nearly absolute zero in mid-air.

Attached: 844.jpg (1440x810, 103K)

Probably bits of the target ship or bits of the sea bed that got obliterated then drawn up into the mushroom.
They probably weigh tons each.

t. saying "bang" and using broomsticks because guns and ammunition are expensive

Shrapnel. Anti-submarine nuclear bombs (i think this was an ASROC rocket meant for use against submarines) kick up shrapnel from the ships hit by the blast wave as the fireball being underwater prevents it from liquidating the ship before the blast wave shreds it and throws it into the air for 30 seconds (this was a dinky lil nuke too)

If you used a massive ordnance penetrator underground nuke with a large second stage thermonuclear warhead on downtown manhattan you would literally get shrapnel where skyscrapers would be be blasted from their foundations over to new jersey or uptown, skyscrapers falling on your head and shit.

Stop talking.

0. Cruise missiles senpai.

Also, contrary to popular belief, most cities are really terrible strategic targets unless you're going countervalue like a fool.

Theres nothing worth firing nukes over atm.

get a real job oppenheimer

no one knows what a nuclear bunker buster would do to bunch of skyscrapers, it hasn't been tried, my scenario stands

Attached: soon on british shores.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

please please please

Attached: 1542238098939.png (474x720, 296K)

Nah. Thats after emancipation of serfs, and all k9nds of drugs and guns eere legal. Also state imposed and institutionalized anti-semitism.

We couldn't freeze matter to the temperature required in a controlled environment.

>women literally run his country & life

Attached: 1542017790494.jpg (953x1282, 110K)

Attached: S400 1.webm (1280x720, 1.1M)

russia claiming that it will defend itself is a threat... could anyone but a jew have written such a bold deception?

Siener van Rensburg said England would eventually betray the US and their other allies by giving military secrets to Russia because they feared a Russian bomb attack. They think it will save them but in the end they get nuked anyway.

I always found this brief moment of hesitation before the thruster kicks off to be absolute kino. How come brutal weapons of war are always so esthetic?

I love the Russian Military propaganda, that shit gets me high.

Attached: russian artillery1.webm (1280x720, 2.97M)

>no one knows what a nuclear bunker buster would do to bunch of skyscrapers
I'd bet you could make an educated guess if you studied earthquake proofing

Well maybe Europe shouldn't threaten Russia with an introductory nuclear strike.

what an informative summary
great reporting there

Attached: e02.png (680x682, 308K)

>I always found this brief moment of hesitation before the thruster kicks off to be absolute kino.
because for a short second you expect that shit not to fly off but when it does it satisfying. it just werks.

also check that webm
>when the fins pop out
hnnnnng

Attached: russian artillery2.webm (1280x720, 1.66M)

Seabed, boat, whales, you name it

Attached: filming nuke test.webm (1280x720, 2.9M)

Attached: russian artillery3.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

Attached: missile taking bath before nuking niggers.webm (1280x720, 2.93M)

t. going home early during NATO exercises because Mama Merkel need the money for rapefugees and can't pay soldiers overtime

>meanwhile in Germany

Attached: refugee attack.webm (720x404, 2.86M)

Keep fucking with them Europe, they're bluffin, they don't have the balls to do it.

that's interesting.

Attached: ABC1.webm (1280x720, 2.99M)

Attached: Buratino inserting.webm (1280x720, 1.74M)

What can you know?

Anglo should burn first.

bump

Attached: Hinds1.webm (1920x1080, 1.8M)

Easy there, Ivan! GTFO Germany if you hate it that much. Nobody asked you to move there. Verschwinde!

Thread needs more nukes

Attached: nuke.webm (1280x720, 1.81M)

Please for the love of God Almighty someone nuke London

Attached: nuke2.webm (1280x720, 2.95M)

>mfw I live on top of a nuclear bunker build during the cold war
>mfw literally everybody in this city forgot about it
I'm ready for it

Attached: ab1-1.gif (400x400, 17K)

And this jidf shill post is just as obvious

>Easy there
Liberal Jew cucks need some nuking!

Attached: ICBM launched.webm (1920x1080, 2.77M)

that mushroom cloud went 60 km high that's 7.5 times Mount Everest, if they used a uranium tamper instead of lead, that bomb would easily reach in the 110~120 Megatons range

Attached: Mi8 1.webm (1280x720, 2.51M)

Please nuke Oslo.

I can't wait for the moment, where dust settles after we duke it out between each other and we will be dropping those things from orbit on some space niggers living in some kind of Shit Rim Nebula of OUR Milky Way.

Attached: Halo-4-Wallpapers-HD-3.jpg (1600x900, 191K)

The German puppet regime is genociding the Germans on your command, since it's the USA, and not Russia that is occupying them.

Attached: the LBGT community.png (1600x1100, 2.72M)

>threatens
>retaliatory
How can you threaten someone with a retaliatory strike? Russia already said they would never strike first in a nuclear exchange. That's not threatening.