Hypothetically speaking, as a male with no fighting experience whatsoever...

Hypothetically speaking, as a male with no fighting experience whatsoever, if another male picked a fight with you despite your best efforts to deescalate a situation that didn't originally start with you (let's say, your friend didn't know when to shut the fuck up) and he's essentially cornered you with no way to escape, is there really any problem if you cheap shot kick the guy in the nuts to bring him down swiftly to end the confrontation quickly and reduce the total potential damage done to both parties? What's the general consensus on taking this sort of action?

A friend of mine found himself in a similar situation at a mixer of sorts this past weekend and our circle friends apparently has a mixed reaction about it. Essentially him and a friend went to a party, the friend got way too wasted and then ended up insulting some gymrat. The gymrat didn't take an apology from the not-wasted friend, punched the drunk guy out, then turned on him. The guy is just an average joe, so there was no realistic way he was was going to fairly take on someone who outsized him. At the moment, he felt the only goal was to end the altercation as soon as possible, so he took the quickest approach to that by (I shit you not) pointing behind the gymrat and screaming OH SHIT and I guess because he was drunk, the gymrat fell for it and turned around and he took the opportunity to kick him between the legs, putting the guy down. He took the time to scoop up the knocked out drunk and they bailed out.

Needless to say, this has garnered some mixed reactions among our group of friends with the majority saying that he essentially took "the bitch's way out" by going for the nuts and talking about some shit about dishonorable or whatever. Me and a few other guys, however, think that he took the smartest approach and the group now seems to think that the few of us are just honorless guys.

What's the general consensus on this kind of behavior? It was essentially a street fight.

Attached: 1515688815186.gif (305x350, 312K)

Your "friends" are dumb niggers who don't know what it's like to be in a real fight. Some guy was trying to wreck your shit and you dealt with it in a manner where your shit didn't get wrecked. There's no honor in street fighting. This isn't the UFC.

Everyone is all about that "honor" shit until they get punched in the face; fuck them.

Gym rat got equalized.

1 you need a tldr.

2 if you're not the aggressor you needn't worry about the tactics used to defend yourself.

3 throwing the first blow gives you a much higher chance unless you're facing an experienced fighter.

4 there are no cheap shots in a real world scenario, who wins wins.

5 pick your friends better, if you're forced to step in for your friend when they're being burnt and can't read the situation than their idiocy is a danger to you.

6 learn to fight faggot, you're hardly a man if you can't even defend yourself.

>What's the general consensus on taking this sort of action?
any means to defend yourself are okay. kick him in the nuts, eat his face, i dont care

this.
rich kids, man. if you were in the city, he'd be shot or knifed.

Attached: fsdture.png (439x399, 414K)

Lady's and gentlemen I present to you: Niggers

I'd throw dust in that nigga's eyes and stab him with my car keys if I thought it would win me the fight. This guy got it right . There is no honor in street fights, young blood. You do what you gotta do.

tl:dr

correct. you do what it takes.
you don't flick him with a glove and say "sir I challenge you to a duel."

>Implying that white boys fight fair
nigger please

Enjoy your jailtime for assault with a deadly weapon.

actually i'm white. meaning my record was cleared when i hit 18 about a decade ago

lol, privilege.

>Having a record at all
Keep wasting our tax dollars housing you in our prisons. Thanks.

If you're older than 12, fighting is just kind of pathetic.

You really are a sheltered Todd huh? Its a STREET FIGHT, nigga. Not only are car keys not considered a deadly weapon but by the time the cops get there all that will be left to investigate is a puddle of blood and some spilled taco bell. You think my ass is sticking around long enough to file a police report? This aint law and order, bruh. Aint nobody calling the cops in that back alley shit.

Wow

Holy shit Tyrone, calm down. (Nice quads btw).

>no fighting experience whatsoever
>is there really any problem if you cheap shot kick the guy in the nuts to bring him down swiftly

No, same goes for if you have 30 years fighting experience.
If someone punches your friend and turns on you or even just tries picking a fight with you, you're not obliged to engage in fisticuffs and fight on their terms, aim for the eyes/throat/balls and leave afterwards, you have no guarantee that they aren't going to stamp on your head once you hit the floor.

Your friends watch too much TV and have never been in fights if they think anything is out of bounds in a fight.

tl;dr If someone tries to fight you, you have no obligation to fight on their terms, end it ASAP.

This man may be a smelly nigger, but he is absolutely correct.

Some of the dirtiest fighters I've ever seen have been white. I don't know where y'all got this idea that white boys were somehow more nobler combatants than any other race. Remember them smallpox blankets? Pretty fucked up.

Also, I'm Hawaiian. I'm not sure how geographically savvy you guys are or if you just kind of lump anyone who is any shade of brown in the nigger category.

the real answer is what everyone says here is true but most people will look down on you for it even while saying you did what you had to do anyway

if you're really worried about people's perception of you in this respect... ju jitsu is probably the least effort (to be clear, it's a lot of effort, but shows the quickest results) way to win a fight without being "lame" or something

imo tho just go for weak points and stop caring how people see you

How many of these men of honor have tracked down the gymrat to get one on one revenge for punching out your drunk friend?

>he took the quickest approach to that by (I shit you not) pointing behind the gymrat and screaming OH SHIT and I guess because he was drunk, the gymrat fell for it and turned around and he took the opportunity to kick him between the legs, putting the guy down. He took the time to scoop up the knocked out drunk and they bailed out.
>Needless to say, this has garnered some mixed reactions among our group of friends with the majority saying that he essentially took "the bitch's way out" by going for the nuts and talking about some shit about dishonorable or whatever.

haha that dude is cool has hell and your friends are gay

It's not an MMA cage-hugging match where two bros roll around on the floor until the ref steps in. It's an actual fight and anything goes

anything goes within the realm where you're not accidentally fucking killing someone because they were drunk, these other idiots ITT saying shit like DUDE SHOVE YOUR CARS KEYS INTO HIS EYE SOCKET AND KILL ANY WITNESSES are also different kinds of retards. You should only inflict potentially lethal bodily harm on someone only if they're about to do the same to you and it's not an issue of being le honorable gentleman it's a legal issue of actually acting out of self defense and not ending up in fucking jail or stabbing out their eyes because you accidentally called them a faggot or something

Oh shit bro you're thug as fuck shit dawg locals only am I right hahaha

jiu jitsu is absolute shit in a street fight dude, don't try to be rolling on concrete and broken glass for 15 minutes one of his friends is gonna walk up behind you and stab you while you're trying to do your best joe rogan style omoplata.

just kick his legs out or kick his nuts out for that matter just long enough for you to get away from him and the situation

ITT: women who happen to have dicks

Going for a kick to the balls as your very first move is social suicide, and rightfully so regardless of what the tippers in here say. Eye gouging and hair pulling are about as low as you can go and still have an intact reputation, which at the end of the day is more important than taking beating because of your retarded drunk friend unless he's got a deadly weapon or literally trying to cave your skull in.

it's not strictly about the groundwork
the way the principles of safe zones and danger zones are integrated into it is what shows the quickest results, as this is actually fairly intuitive and very valuable

the circumstances are not always optimal for it but compared to other things and barring "cheap shots" I find it difficult to recommend something else

>it's not strictly about the groundwork

It's jiu jitsu, it's all groundwork

not necessarily but I see what you mean, what I mean though is the principles integrated into said groundwork are some of the most valuable.

Id rather have a broken reputation than a broken face. There is no honor in a fight. It is to be treated as a life or death situation - while you may stop when your opponent is no longer a threat, he might not extend that benefit to you. If a bigger dude gets you to the ground and youre not trained, you are at his mercy. He could kill you and the only thing that will stop him is him choosing not to do so.

Do anything and everything to win. Again, fighting "with honor" is a retarded concept because there is no honor to be had in fighting. You scream, bite, claw, and gouge if you have to - you throw sand in their eyes and kick them in the balls and dont stop striking until they are physically incapable of causing you harm. Only then do you show mercy and allow them to live another day.

Something like aikijutsu would probably be a better recomendation than JJ. Mainly because the focus is on using your opponents energy against them standing up rather than on the ground where his buddy can kick you between the eyes with his steel toed boot.

to clarify I'm not talking out of my ass I used to train in mma for a few years (which is not that long, granted, but it's enough to say this) before life got in the way

Your friend did fine, just the right amount and didn't continue. Your other friends are idiots.

This, "fair" fights only can exist when both parties agree to fight.

>with the majority saying that he essentially took "the bitch's way out" by going for the nuts and talking about some shit about dishonorable or whatever
Handle it by pointing behind the them and screaming OH SHIT and kicking them between the legs.

aiki... jutsu? is that like aikido? I trained in this for a second before realizing the precision required to execute it is unrealistic

I'm not even saying no nut kicking period over the course of a scrap, just not this fucking terrible idea of going for the balls straight away just because the other guy is making you feel intimidated and your inexperienced brain thinks he's 100% gonna put you in a coma in one punch. At least guage his strength and fighting ability before making yourself look like a complete pussy in front of everyone. And I can't even imagine how pathetic that would look if OP missed the first kick, which is very possible.

>television wrestling moves
I don't have a dick and I would mag dump into your torso, then reload why you're on the ground bleeding out because if its not loaded its a paper weight. It doesn't really matter what you'd think about it because you're dead.

I also trained in martial arts for years, including Brazilian Jiu Jitsu and it is what it is - a sport, a sport that is practiced on a nice soft padded mat or at worst in a cage that still has rules. You may as well be busting out some olympic taekwondo.

I don't know about aikijutsu like the other dude said, but the principle of having him stay on the ground while you're still standing is what's needed. It can be anything from Judo to Wrestling. Most people in a street fight will try to go for a clumsy takedown cause they've watched too much UFC or took 6 months of BJJ at the YMCA so you just need to stuff it.

If someone actually has been training in say boxing then you're in a bit more trouble but other combat sports besides boxing have a thing called "kicks" so you can keep them a distance while taking their legs/knees out.

Honestly the best thing for street fights is something like muay thai or even kyokushin with the just most basic knowledge of takedown defenses.

>well I might have brain damage and be in a wheelchair after getting my head and spine stomped all over the fuckin sidewalk - but at least I have my social reputation still in one piece!

are you in a high school still, giving that much of a shit about your reputation lmao

Its basically a fusion of JJ and aikido. Unfortunately aikido gets a terrible reputation (deservedly) because most schools that practice it are teaching total bullshit that will only work with a sparring partner or someone who is completely untrained.

Aikijutsu is good because it takes all the actual good shit from aikido (ie; positioning, using your opponents momentum against them, minimalist movements, etc) and combines it with all the bone breaking and groundplay of JJ. If you wanna learn useful aikido, either learn aikijutsu or find one of men who practically runs a cult with their aikido training.

>television wrestling moves
What the fuck are you on about?
>I would mag dump into your torso, then reload why you're on the ground bleeding out because if its not loaded its a paper weight. It doesn't really matter what you'd think about it because you're dead.
Holy shit, you're even more retarded than OP because doing that would have you thrown in prison with barely more than two words from the judge, vagina or no vagina (in an ideal world, of course). At least OP wouldn't spend the rest of his life getting raped for his plan. Dumb cunt.

>Hurr fights are always life and death so I gotta use my woman's tactic right at the start of the fight before homeboy even throws a one punch because he's giving me a scary look!

You're opinion doesn't matter, you're dead.

ok you're probably right
I've just always revered the knowledge of where I am safe and where I am in danger that I really realized from jj because of how incredibly useful it became for me, more than anything else. It felt like I finally was getting instincts after getting beat up in spars for a long time and feeling inept... but I did have other things like kickboxing under my belt. Actually way more kickboxing than JJ, like multiple times more. I may just be dunning kruger about JJ considering

ITT: nerds arguing about fighting so that they can look tuff to other nerds

Get fucking stuffed, faggots.

Keep enjoying your edgy fantasy of wantonly killing some guy that OP is talking about that isn't me, not sure your retarded contribution to this thread has any implication for my ability to call you a dumb bitch.

you sound like a real cool tough dude I bet you feel that leg kicks are also 'dishonorable'

I mean it's not completely useless like if someone does take you down or you just slip and fall on your ass then yeah you need all the jiu jitsu you can have when in that situation, but it's definitely not the end-all be-all martial art that people make it out to be these days. Especially when there are so many McDojos of it popping up all over the map, same with MMA. It's like what Karate and Ninjutsu were in the 80s & 90s.

Attached: IMG_3325.jpg (600x506, 50K)

>I bet you feel that leg kicks are also 'dishonorable'
Nope. I have no problem with any tactic, dirty or otherwise, short of going for the balls straight away and running like a bitch. Like OP the vagina.
>you sound like a real cool tough dude
Apparently having the opinion that fistfights that don't start with an opening cheap shot to the nuts (in the situation OP the vagina is describing) are possible without anyone being killed is being a 'tough guy' or advocating fancy kung-fu or whatever.

I've seen enough fights to know that a preemptive nut shot is almost never the difference between life and death at a fucking drunken house party. Stop being so goddamn dramatic about how first-world scraps usually turn out.

>muh balls are too honorable

haha if I can kick you in the knees then I can kick you in the balls. the point of a fight is to incapacitate someone, and having sore balls for a day is actually nowhere near as bad as having a fucked up ACL or whatever for months if not chronically for years

The opening strike wasnt a kick to the balls though. It was the steroid fag caving in OP's drunk friend's face over nothing. If a larger opponent who is also drunk decides to fuck up your friend over a perceived slight before turning on you, then neutralizing him as quickly and safely as possible is your best bet. In OP's case, the steroid chad demonstrated he could not be reasoned with, and that he wanted blood. Why would OP choose to take a risk of trading blows with a dude who just rekt his buddy when he can end the fight with one clean shot to the nads?

I could see being butthurt if OP gave him a nutshot and then proceeded to stomp the guys face in. Instead, in reality, OP did what was literally the only honorable move - ending the conflict with the least amount of bloodshed and leaving the situation.

If the tactic OP the vagina is describing was socially acceptable in response to a potential fight where your over-dramatic outcomes happen only happen a relative handful of times a year, everyone would be wearing cups and the word 'fistfight' wouldn't exist.
>the point of a fight is to incapacitate someone
No shit buddy, I'm saying theres a place for it as a last resort at best; unless you are a complete twink or a woman you WILL be judged by normal people (not the enlightened fags on this boards) for using that as your go-to in every fight and refusing to take even a shove from some scary fucker, unless you are truly in fear for your life or limb.

>honor in a street fight
I will bite a mans ear off Tyson style. I would almost never pick a fight so I have no shame about defending myself in the most brutal and cheap ways possible. I’m not going to box you because you decided to fight me.

You know you can do some serious damage with a groin kick right? So not entirely without bloodshed, in the sense of lasting harm.

Also, it sounded to me like OP was suggesting this sort of thing should be normalized as a fighting tactic anytime you feel threatened by someone bigger than you, just because you can't take even one potential hit. Unless he's willing to chase you down, the correct tactic is just backing as fast as you can out if you honestly think he's going to do irreparable harm. And if he does catch you, do whatever you have to do at that point I guess.

I dont fight anyone unless they are attacking me or it is clear there is minimal chance of me defusing the situation/egressing. That being said, if im in a fight, i do whatever i feel is needed to end it, in my favor.

>t. someone who has won a fistfight because my opponent had their nads relocated by my foot

>the broken record response
What's it like living life with the comeback skills of a 9 year old in special education?

You cannot kill that which has no life. Nothing personal, kid.

>nd the word 'fistfight' wouldn't exist.

I'm fairly sure that no one has used that term other than you since like the 1960s because after that time things like martial arts came to the west where people started incorporating kicks and takedowns and knees and elbows.

The only place where groin shots are looked down upon are in MMA gyms, and rightfully so because those aren't real fights they're sports that simulate some aspect of a fight.

Other than that, a fight is a fight. There are no rules and if someone needs to act out of self defense then that's what they're going to do. You can scream about your fake sense of masculinity and fistfighting like a gentleman from the 1800s all you want

Run away or kick him in the nuts

If you get into a real fight then you’ll get raped in prison after he presses charges

nut shot is cheap shot. the cowards way out. you take your lumps like a man or get called a pussy. your choice.

Attached: 22308818_482245325476130_4313818112314538729_n.jpg (480x456, 42K)

AS a Male I would be fucking livid at anyone who kicked me in the balls, so that's understandable
Turning on a second party trying to deesculate it for no good reason is over the line though, if you corner any kind of scared animal you should expect fangs though.

I think it's fair, your buddy was scared and wanted to end it. I'm scrawny and prolly woulda done it too

Yeah, sperging out over my use of the word "fistfight" in place of any of the styles you listed or whatever (which I have no issue with, so fuck off with the weak old-timer accusations, you faggot) doesn't change the crux of my argument that you ignore because you are illiterate. I've repeatedly stated that going for a kick to the pills before the other guy even throws a punch out of some autistic logic of "ending the fight without bloodshed" is not socially acceptable, I could give a fuck what someone dies in the middle of a fight, most people wouldn't even be able to realize it happened in the all the tangle.

Honor doesn't exist in unofficial fights. There's a very real chance that somebody can die in a street fight, so going full tooth and nail is smart. People might call your friend a coward for the nutshot but it produced results and that might have saved his life.

Attached: 1519196944545.png (640x480, 383K)