Say hello to the official successor of Angela Merkel and new leader of the CDU, Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer

Say hello to the official successor of Angela Merkel and new leader of the CDU, Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer.

You better learn that name boy! She just got elected during the CDU party convention.

Attached: annegret-kramp-karrenbauer-die-cdu-politikerin-sagt-von-sich-dass-sie-ein-voellig-normales-privatleb (1915x1077, 124K)

Other urls found in this thread:

thelocal.de/20150603/state-leader-equates-gay-marriage-with-incest
youtube.com/watch?v=WcK6OAYmJQw
youtu.be/V_Hry0OACF0
youtube.com/watch?v=TXzn2rzyQUc
youtube.com/watch?v=bR7bW7ryaOk
youtube.com/watch?v=n3CYbVH7hVE
youtu.be/N1Xp74w3LnY?t=1767
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Eine basic gestalt bitte

>she

And she will either do what Merkel says or betray her and be even worse.
So tell me what you will do when after the signing of the UN migration pact Jow Forums becomes hatespeech for you?

our government made sure the migration pact isn't legally binding.

Keine Ahnung. Niemand weiß es.

>Eine basic gestalt bitte

She's Merkel without the tits and charisma.

Attached: Merkeltitties.jpg (1024x1001, 75K)

How many children does she have?

>She just got elected during the CDU party convention
Wow. That's an election for you liberty lovers!

>Kramp-Karrenbauer supported Angela Merkel's refugee policies and her decision to let more than a million migrants into Germany in 2015-16

So they are replacing an anti-white far-left extremist womyn with another just as bad. German yellow vests when?

>she
>christian
>democratic
>elected

just a Merkel clone. CDU thinks shes attractive to Green and SPD voters but shes more of the same with less charisma.

>t shes more of the same with less charisma

And smaller TITS.

>Keine Ahnung. Niemand weiß es.

She is Merkel 2.0, you underaged faggot

Is this true?
thelocal.de/20150603/state-leader-equates-gay-marriage-with-incest

Attached: Skjermbilde 2018-12-07 kl. 17.48.58.png (671x502, 374K)

Pmsl, krautcucks get another mutti.
Damm Hans, you fuckers all had yer cocks n balls cut off?

Ja, ik geloof je 100%

>She
That's a man, baby

Just kill her you fucking cuckold.

(((Annegret Kramp-Karrenbauer)))

>She is Merkel 2.0,

She is Merkel 0.5 due to lack of tits.

Attached: DB6F8B79-2AEB-4225-8BC8-0BCA1D65E2A0.png (750x1334, 121K)

>equates fag marriage with incest
I mean, I hate fags, but how does that work?

All from the same spouse? How can the Trumpnigger even compete?

also, isn't Incest legal in Germany, for same sex siblings?

>I hate fags

Why tho.

>isn't Incest legal in Germany, for same sex siblings?

It's legal and accepted in East Germany due to Polish admixture.

What the fuck I don’t want to memorize that.

look at that nose

Come to think of it, East Germany was a mistake.

Attached: titanic mauer.jpg (569x768, 120K)

The last few state elections were lackluster for the CDU, Merkel's party, and if you would chart the tedency out there would be a red line pointing downwards. This increased pressure on Merkel who had to resign her party leadership while still remaining chancellor but not candidating for new elections. So there was three fuckos candidating for party leadership and Karrenbauer is the one who got elected during a special convention held this weekend.

Karrenbauer herself is the protégé of Merkel and this means the party line basically doesn't change while the migration pact will be pushed through most likely.

Amerifag here, on a scale of 1 to Merkel how much of a disaster will she be?

>Catholic family
>Married once and not divorced

Not one of the tribe, just a good goyim. I actually had to check. I assume every politician is Jewish by default now. Thanks senpai.

>charisma
Are you absolutely out of your fucking mind?

By not being a women.

When I posted here a month ago she might be the successor I was called an imbecile shitskin. Now as I typed my hunch that she will betray her and get new cronies similar is happening.
Going by the proxy of the situation adding that most guys here are basement dwelling inexperienced nerds I stand validated on my position.

>a women

Excellent English.

Also
>Germans saying Merkel has charisma

That's really funny to anyone not German

Liberal glasses and looks like a man. I already know everything about her

btw. that's her doing her standup routine during german mardi gras, playing her character of the talkative cleaning lady. German humor at it finest.

youtube.com/watch?v=WcK6OAYmJQw

Merkel is charismatic af.

Attached: trump-sorry.jpg (664x441, 134K)

Who says Germans don't have a sense of humor?

Hypenated name

Worse than Merkel because Merkel is at least kinda intelligent I suppose? This woman is just incompetent. On the other hand this might kill off the CDU because it's driving a wedge down between those who wanted change and the ones who dream about getting hippie votes.

Now CDU is fighting with SPD and Bitcoin about who will reach single digits first. That ugly bitch is even less popular than Ferkel, who sits at the lower 20s

>"If we open up this definition to become a long-term responsible partnership between two adults, then other demands can't be ruled out, such as a marriage between close relatives or between more than two people," she opined.
Those are historical facts. Also I'd take two wives if I had the money. Legally I can here if I don't marry them just live as with concubines while I have custody on my kids too.

oh wow another child eating dyke witch who could have guessed?

That is a surprise.

She also said the AfD is a threat to jewish life in germany. Wasn't a compliment.

Let's see, there's quite a few reasons, extreme promiscuity being one of them, that one is coupled with diseases, (see pic), corruption(sexualisation) of every single innocent thing imaginable, be it children, male bonding, etc, that includes absolutely abhorrent and disgusting behaviour towards those who do not support their degenerate lifestyles(see the cake incident) there's more, but I don't want to derail this thread that much

No deal

youtu.be/V_Hry0OACF0

It's Russian roulette.

This pic

Attached: men-graph-669x300.png (669x300, 17K)

more standup
youtube.com/watch?v=TXzn2rzyQUc

damn, I didn't expect this from looking at her.
it's a small improvement.

Even more standup

youtube.com/watch?v=bR7bW7ryaOk

Jew?

its not real... it can not be ... is she wearing false teeth? That nose? That moronic face... how? why? Enough...

Attached: Cabin_In_the_Sky.jpg (540x720, 61K)

Why are Germans so fucking cucked? Even at Le 56% we managed to get Trump in and Germany being 80+% (supposedly) wants another Merkel to import more subhumans.

youtube.com/watch?v=n3CYbVH7hVE

How many are adopted and brown?

Attached: 97436ADB-9B04-4FE0-AC60-E37E6CA090C7.gif (200x160, 125K)

Worse, catholic.

Holy fuck why is Germany letting this self cucking continue.

Different asshole, same shit

Attached: abe-tiresome.jpg (250x376, 26K)

She can build a good Karren . Just in case you need one.

Dude, some of us are oldfags. We have been here for the last 10 years.
She is Merkel 2.0, you fucking faggot.

>she
IT!

>be CDU
>literally replace the native population of your country and destroy any possibility of a positive future
>continue doing politics as if nothing ever happened, just replace a mad cunt with another mad cunt
>no one bats an eye, in fact they might even re-elect them
Only in Germany.

Attached: 43967297602.jpg (600x600, 28K)

She looks like she fucks black guys.
Merkel was trained as an (((elite commie))) in the gdr, this broad is just some stupid pseudo feminist boomer lady.

I like penis tho.

She could still be a crypto-kike.

>Even at Le 56% we managed to get Trump in

BASED!

Attached: trump pardon.png (699x875, 380K)

Replace one cancerous career woman with another.

Annegret "AKK47" ready to mow down the fascists!

Now all our hopes are with eastern Germany.
If the CDU fails in the coming state elections, maybe she will never become chancellor.

>Now all our hopes are with eastern Germany.

lmao

>Worse than Merkel because Merkel is at least kinda intelligent I suppose? This woman is just incompetent. On the other hand this might kill off the CDU because it's driving a wedge down between those who wanted change and the ones who dream about getting hippie votes.
All of this is true.

I wonder what prompted Merkel to leave so suddenly. Wasn't she supposed to remain around for much longer? Does the happening in France have anything to do with this?

Imagine being you shill faggots focusing on some 70 year old witches tits on a political board. Low-iq degenerate 12 year old muslims is what you are; not a word on her destruction of Europe on the behest of international jewry and their fellow dickmutilated brotherly mudslimes.
Germany under this traitor has led the destruction of monocultural Europe and you focus on boobs.
Only the lowest form of shills would do this.

Attached: 1543433262599.png (426x516, 154K)

>Does the happening in France have anything to do with this?

Jow Forums truly is retarded holy shit lmao

>Now all our hopes are with eastern Germany
The part that had total communism thoroughly raped into every female that breathed

Is she the most liberal of the three?

She has amazing tits and there is no denying it.

Faggot.

Great another childless, godless woman ready to fuck over Europe

East Germans are the Poles of Germany and, therefore, subhuman.

she won by 51 to 49 percent. rigged. she's from Merkel's crypto lesbian political network

It's not like I don't think the CDU is fucked but many people would rather vote green or kill themselves then vote AfD. Even if the CDU will get 15% next election we'll have a CDU green SPD FDP coalition or some crazy shit. Even if it's just a minority government. Meanwhile we've got like 30% non-voters not giving a crap. They don't even vote little shit parties just to take a vote away from the big ones.

>merkel
>charisma
How many braindead fellow Europeans are on here? Im ashamed to read this

She resigned after the last state election because her constituance or what you call it were unhappy. This was in october.

many Germans have inverted, bizarro thinking

Will she keep getting migrants and refugees because if she does then I like her.

female networks are taking over politics
youtu.be/N1Xp74w3LnY?t=1767

Merkel has so much charisma that it made me, a gay lefty Bavaryan, vote for her coalition partner whom I hate with a passion just so she could remain in power.

Attached: IMG-4750.jpg (1000x750, 552K)

hahahahahahahah y'all are so fucked

Believe it or not up until the 4 maybe 6 years ago the stupid cunts ate it up. She went to soccer games and cheered and everybody, not me, found it cute. When I was in the army I booed her during some public viewing and then some fag swung around with an ultra angry face, THIS IS OUR CHANCELLOR, like show some respect. lol. Most germans are pretty, don't know the word... stupid? Mhm, more like sheepish and deluded.

somehow i posted this w/o filling in a captcha... and i'm no gold pass member...

I FUCKING DID IT AGAIN

what is this sorcery

Powerful.

Attached: m-m-maga.jpg (500x333, 94K)

Germans have a sense of humour, it's just not funny.

throw yourself down a high building, Kübelböck. Everyone in your family hates you and is embarrased of you

Attached: leftygaybavarian.jpg (811x536, 31K)