A girl who likes me and I like her had a mental breakdown after seeing me talking with another girl...

A girl who likes me and I like her had a mental breakdown after seeing me talking with another girl. She told me if I try to contact her again she will call the police.

I can understand how she would perceive the situation incorrectly. I want to send her a message saying "if you ever want to talk call me" but I'm afraid I will get a restraining order. Is this a bad idea?

Attached: 5e687b9e69501f3e719e38bdbde4c9a6--google-report-chinese-brush.jpg (736x558, 97K)

talking with

somehow I think you are omitting details

Both of us get really jealous when we see the other person making eye contact with someone else. When I saw her talking with some guy, I blocked her number for a week.

she would need lots of proof and evidence of you hurting her or threatening her to have a restraining order on you. i know this because two thots tried it on me and it did nothing lol

Sounds like you both have some serious mental issues and ought to move as far away as possible from each other.

Burn in hell scumfuck

Sounds like a psychobitch

Lmao case in point dude. Don't lash out at me just because I gave you a wake up call

Attached: yohji.jpg (750x736, 134K)

What's the worst thing that can happen if I send her this:

>Hey ___ I miss you

>If you ever want me back in my life call xxx-xxx-xxxx

She’s psychotic. You need to avoid her.
You’re psychotic too, not even trolling.

You probably are both borderline.

The worst that can happen is that down the line one of you snaps and murders the other.
Seriously just take a step back, seek therapy for your immense trust/bipolar issues, and move on

Fuck off retard. What's psychotic about me? Go take a psych 101 class.

We are both under 21, I don't know if that's a likely scenario.

>Fuck off retard. What's psychotic about me? Go take a psych 101 class.
Spoken like a true sociopath
>under 21
Great, you have your entire life ahead of you, even more reason to break it up and find someone more compatible

You're not helping me. My question is what would happen if I sent her a message telling her she can call me if she wants. You're bringing your own personal family issues into the equation.

Bump

I approve of this relationship

You guys will end up murdering each other, so I encourage that inevitable trainwreck. Just text her up and ask to fuck

Attached: 310A6E0D-023D-437D-AF0B-5A8B3A88B696.jpg (952x536, 76K)

>Go take a psych 101 class.
I have a degree in it. You sound borderline, paranoid, and possibly schizoid. I really, really strongly advise you to see someone and consider therapy. What you're describing is not only abnormal, it makes me concerned that you're going to harm yourself or others.

>What you're describing is not only abnormal, it makes me concerned that you're going to harm yourself or others.
What exactly am I describing that makes you concerned?

Schizoids are reclusive people that dont say anything and then randomly start saying crazy shit that are almost certainly lies. It's one of the least understood social disorders. Keep taking your psych classes and also get better at diagnosing becausr right now people do it mostly to get insurance companies to make payments to continue treatment. At least that is why they over diagnose in both frequency and severity.

This is a bait thread at this point. OP is just arguing with everyone pointing out that both he and the girl are fucking crazy.

Stay away from each other, goddamn.