How do I get over this betrayal?

How do I get over this betrayal?

>be best friends with a girl for 7 years, never had a romantic interest in her
>a year ago decide to date her, we date for a year
>turns out she's been cheating on me for at least a month with my best friend who I've known for 6 years
>he's been arrested several times, has no job, lives with his parents and cheated on every girl he's dated
>I make 70k a year a 21, have own house, own 2 cars, have a secure future

What makes him better than me? How do I trust someone again? I'm so beyond hurt.

Attached: IMG_20180514_221332_896.jpg (400x400, 42K)

she a hoe
you have learned this.
you are only 21. take that future and find a real girl.

thots at that age don't care about your income bro.

just be glad things ended before it got too serious

easy: you move on with your life.

hard mode: start again in a new town.
not everything in life is gonna be easy
friends like that will come and go, only the true best friends will be there till the end.

>hard mode: start again in a new town.
I don't think that's necessary at all. The dude is only 21, he's just now realizing his high/middle school friends aint shit and life starts now.

The problem is I now have no friends.

And I'm not sure if I want any.

>21 own house and 2 cars
Having rich parents does not make you successful

I'd treat this as a good opportunity to learn from your mistakes - do not waste any more time with people who you can not trust

Attached: 10012430_621963407883790_125433040_n.jpg (640x464, 30K)

Why are you guys still so surprised that being a nice, stable provider isn't attractive to women? Why don't you ever learn anything?

Lol my parents are rich. I just have a really good work ethic and landed a federal job.

Arent rich. I make more than my dad

The fuck am I supposed to do? Quit my job and start shooting up?

thats why i said hard mode.
you need meet a new circle of friends. ones that arent completely retarded. yes i get that you are still young, but what im saying dont waste your time sweating over these people who play you. they aint worth the time or energy.
>>had a buddy
>>good job, making bank
>>met girl
>>planned to get married
>>bitch played him and fucked the best man which was his best mate
>>buddy goes in alcohol and drug fueled bender
>>meets new girl
>>gets married

wont be as easy as that. but i think you get the idea.

Attached: 021a.jpg (500x375, 26K)

This is a level of betrayal I haven't felt before. These were people I loved and trusted with my life. The year we dated was the happiest I've ever been. I planned on proposing to her.

I can't even sleep in my bed without thinking of all those times we fell asleep together.

I now have no friends, no one. I deleted my social media and I just lay here alone and want to die.

You'll find out in your life 99% of people you know are horrible scumbags

T. 30 year old balding divorcée.

Go watch some black Phillip stuff by Patrice O'Neal. Trust me. The first mistake you made was putting stock into a girl you didn't know. It's like an investment. You want to put emotional investment in a girl who proves her worth. I've been seeing a girl and we're not even official and she's been begging me to date for a year. She's good to me, but I STILL don't give a fuck. It's just wise to be stoic and protect yourself from these types of situations. That doesn't mean be completely cold, it just means save a spot in your head to remember that she could always fuck everything up and you can't be devastated by that. Emotional investment is for people who prove their worth. It could take years, but it's for the best, or else you get dumb ass thots like this. Even then, you could invest and she'd STILL betray you. Expect it. Embrace it. Always be ready and never care too much. If you ever struggled with power in relationships this will also help you. It becomes validation she wishes to earn. You become mysterious. The dynamic leans in your favor. The way I see it, If my girl betrayed me now I'd be ready to drop her in 2 seconds. No time wasted thinking about it. It's done. Move on bud. You just learned a huge lesson, and now you can be better for it.

To answer your question, he's not better than you, he's worse than you, but some women like criminals. He might have turned her on more than a stable guy (because she's young and dumb) and some women like fixer uppers. She basically displayed to you what she thinks of herself; piece of shit with daddy issues. There's so many psychological things that go in this behavior but it's not really going to rationalize it for you. She is not a good mate, that's it. She just saved you time after all the time she wasted. You now know she is no good. So move on and find a woman who IS good, mature, and ready for the challenge of you. Not some slut who fucks your best friend.

It will heal bro. Ex-wife cheated on me with my best friend. In my bed. While pregnant with my daughter. It hurts but it gets better. I'm now with a very loving girl, though I do have trust issues. Working through them is proving difficult, but the more you experience things the better you'll get. Sounds like you have a stable life. Very good staple to work off of. You'll meet more mature women who aren't stuck back in high school soon enough. Head up and keep a strong chin. I know the pain all to well, but believe me when I say it passes.

Be glad you didn't marry or have a kid with her.

There are more girls out there. And trust me, eventually, you'd want a new one to fuck anyways after a few years.

so much this

>How do I get over this betrayal?
You simply move forward and push through. My HSSH of 11 yrs ditched me to fuck a poly basement dwelling bank teller after 6 weeks of marriage. I sulked ,and went on an alcohol binge and started exercising fanaticly. I reached out to people and made another circle of friends. I stayed in school and I'm graduating with a solid job lined up.

I talked to the school councilors twice a week. I legitimately thought at times I was in a nightmare that I'd wake from and thought suicide would wake me.
But life moves on as long as your life is progressing.
Set some goals ( learn a language , make a business plan, learn a skill that will improve your career) and get out and be social at least twice a week ( go learn swing dance, join a club , join a gym, go to yoga) doing something you like. Take charge of your life.
>What makes him better than me?
He's not. I know it doesn't make sense and it never will but he's not. She's just not the person for you.
It hurts but you didn't do anything wrong. She just a lost person , don't let her path make you question yours.

>How do I trust someone again?
Trust people and you'll get hurt on occasion, trust no one and you'll live in hell.

Don't close your heart. You'd only be stooping to their level, your better than them.

>I'm so beyond hurt.
Hurt will motivate you to grow - so grow, fag.

Attached: 1523048045678.jpg (480x480, 20K)

Bump

good you can invest that time into making yourself as an individual better than the rest.

Since social media the term "friends" doesn't exist anymore

Just because they day one
That don't make em A1

Real shit dude the quality of your friends aren't quantified by time spent together, but how you treat each other.

Fuck both of those assholes. You probably have some real friends left and although they might not be as close to you, at least they aren't those pieces of shit.

You're probably really boring considering she went after a "loser" when she had you. Women like excitement more than status, but if you're as stale as bread left on the counter, it wouldn't matter if you were a flipping billionaire.

Fix your personality, put more excitement in your life.

I love this mentality of "it's the dude's fault they got cheated on".

Yeah, so boring they were best friends for years and then dated for a year hurr durr

Looks like I triggered the Boring Bobs.

Do this. She'll try to come crawling back but don't let her. She's likely disease ridden anyway

Bitches ain't shit but hoes and tricks.

You'll learn that most humans are garbage and will treat you badly in some form or another. Especially women, learn to discern what real love looks like, become skeptical and discerning.

Your best revenge is to live well. Take time to deal with your trauma, it's never an easy thing to go through, you will get lonely, I've been there myself. Eventually you will find someone new and it will be even better than before. When it happened to me I was devastated, but I'm now with a girl who is 100x better in every way. My life has also improved greatly, you'll realize toxic behaviors that you tolerated before aren't necessary and you will be able to really thrive without that dead weight holding you down.

>YES guys you MUST be her dancing monkey
Stop justifying that behavior with such a shit reason.

I want her back so bad bros

Never justified it, just told the dude why she cheated on him even though he's "successful"

I just found out I have cancer. Should I tell her?

just move on sounds like you can recover from her quickly

you're too good for her.

>never had a romantic interest in her
>we date for a year
>I make 70k a year a 21, have own house, own 2 cars, have a secure future
>How do I trust someone again?

Getting back on your meds seems like it might be a good start.

I want to text her lads