Theres this girl in my highschool who I'm currently texting...

Theres this girl in my highschool who I'm currently texting. It all started when she started giving me little notes and cute drawings after class. I didn't know her then, and had no relation whatsoever. So I just assumed she liked me. Now, I was flattered, but I just ignored them, due to the fact that not only am I a socially inept incel, who has never talked to a girl before. But she is basically the female equivalent. She's super shy. And I've never heard her talk before. When she finally gave me a note asking if we could text, I naturally accepted, I thought what's the harm, I couldn't ignore her forever. Well now we've been texting for a month. The conversations are completely platonic and friendly, but we sometimes go on for hours at a time, sometimes all day. And this is still while never talking in person, despite seeing eachother in class every day. To be honest, I'm quite happy being an incel loner. It's worth avoiding the stress of human interaction. But she's a really nice girl. What should I do anons?

Attached: 20180521_231010.jpg (2576x1932, 1.46M)

Wait until you're 18 to post on this board

Talk to her in person, she obviously has a huge crush on you. You to sound like you would be good for each other

You're not a fucking incel if there's a girl that likes you, you absolute wanker. Fucking stop calling yourself that and get on with the girl for Christ's sake

>high school
How many times do we have to tell you fucking stupid ass kids you have to be 18 to at least post on this board and done with high school fuck you and fuck your thread, you’re getting reported.

I don't believe I ever stated my age.

Hi I did this before.

Going up to her could be pretty scary during class.

I suggest finding her during lunch or before/after school and talking to her then.

Do you have any romantic inclinations towards her?

Holy fuck the cringe.

Grow a set and take it up a notch and take her out. And don’t be proud of being an incel, shits not an achievement

>incel

You're a fucking teenager in high school. You don't know if you're going to end up an incel yet. Stop imbibing the worldview of these shitty websites and try to live your life. You still have a chance.

>I'm quite happy being an incel loner
Man shut the fuck up that shit is gonna suck down the road. Grow balls and talk to the girl, she def digs you, or at least give your balls to someone else cause from the sounds of it you won't be needing it in the future with your socially autistic demeanor

UR obviously a high schooler. No one passes notes after highschool. In highschool you are so sheltered from the reality of the world and the world has been so kind to you that you have literally no idea what the world is like or what you're in store for. It should literally be impossible for you to need advice about anything

Against the rules, etc etc
Young people should burn in hell.

I'm responding because I'm drunk and I'm envious. Wish I were you, and other sentiments.

Anyways, kiddo. She obviously has a crush on you. When I was a teen, a girl started making jokes about my name. I thought she was just being mean, but later I found she had a major crush on me.
Same thing, but like, WAY more obvious. Like seriously dude, a girl gives you pictures of herself saying "Hi!".
The fuck you thinking she wants?

I honesty don't know what kids do on dates these days. In college, I'd ask her to get a coffee with me.
But for wee shites like you?
Um, ask her to sit at your table?
Wait, that's too transparent.
Say you have something to show her.
I got it. Figured it out.

Ok, so learn how to make an origami crane. It's super easy. But it looks cool.
Keep up your phone chats.
Then say "I have something to show you. Meet me at the table by the window" or whatever the fuck you kiddos have where you eat.
And show her your crane.
Say you're all proud about it and shit

Now she has a reason to sit with you during lunch

Btw kill yourself, etc, Jow Forums is 18+, go away, blah blah blah

>To be honest, I'm quite happy being an incel loner. It's worth avoiding the stress of human interaction.

that's not a badge of honor. if you keep this shit up the girl is gonna give up on you. ask her out already

Just ask her if you can talk on the phone the next time your texting. You'll get over that initial nervousness real quick. Then ask her to grab a bite to eat with you somewhere. Everything will fall into place.

you humble bragging fuck

First of all, you can't predict the future. You have no way of knowing that you will die a virgin.

Second of all, wrapping up your entire identity and personality in something you "can't" do will make you miserable. It will make you depressed and obsessed. It will sabotage your chances of meeting somebody because you've already given up and refused to grow as a person. If you do have sex with somebody, it will leave you confused and empty because you spent your formative years defining yourself by your virginity.

I have cerebral palsy. It MIGHT be cured before I die, but in the mean time I can't free run, can barely regular run, and can't ride a bike. If I called myself involuntarily bike-curious and let that define me, I would be depressed. If I spent my free time hanging out with other disabled people online, bitching about able bodied people and sulking over how lucky they are, I would be even more depressed, angry, and bitter. Instead, I focus on the things I CAN do. I can write, I care deeply for animals and my friends, and I love to swim. Do you see? Defining yourself by negativity, especially when you're so young, is shooting yourself in the foot before you've even started to walk.

Get off Jow Forums, stop gargling that incel bullshit, and go LIVE.

Op is a gay

>wat do
Kill yourself

high school is a war zone ya dingus. School shootings have out numbered military combat deaths this year

why do highschooler identify as incels?
Not everyone is having sex in highschool. Most highschoolers who do have sex regret a lot of it when they grow up.

Could be a senior. Benefit of the doubt.

Also,
>Implying 10% of the people on Jow Forums aren't secretely underage larping as adults

pick up your balls on aisle 3.

ask her out. you said it yourself: no harm in it.
its blatently obvious that she has a crush and is crushing hard on YOU. she is going out of her way to talk to you and you are friendzoning her like a stupid cuck.

The fuck is this 'incel' shit?

The new foreveralone?

Worse than friendzone
Now it isn't women keeping you from getting laid, it's a cosmic conspiracy

Jeez