This fat girl on tinder tricked me into a date when I just wanted to fuck...

This fat girl on tinder tricked me into a date when I just wanted to fuck. She wants me to take her to a fair where I have to spend a bunch of money and get seen by thousands of people walking around with some fat girl. She has a pretty face though which is why I swiped right on her. But I don't want to be seen with her and I don't want to spend all that money with no guarantee of sex. How do I get out of this date to go somewhere or do something else with her? There is no way I will be in a relationship with her but I'm doing this for the sex.

Attached: 1465024607978.gif (265x257, 1.78M)

Go on a cheaper date, maybe ice cream and walking on a beach, then fuckin smash

You can probably just be honest and say you just want to have sex. If she gets upset (she has no right to be upset, it's tinder) there are other chubby fish in the sea.

I said that at first, but her exact words were "I'm not just gonna fuck or suck your dick without taking me on a date or to the fair first"

Then just say you're not interested and unmatch.

Either play by her rules and get your dick wet, or tell her no thanks. Your call.

Legit what's the worst thing that's gonna happen? Someone you know may say "Hey you like that fat piece of shit or what". Just think that in 80 years all of us will be 6 feet under, and you missed going out getting to know someone and getting deep in their chubby poon. If you don't end up liking her just don't go out again, what do you have to lose other than money?

t. roastie

tell her something like "i changed my mind i dont like fairs lets do something more intimate" and take her to mcdonalds or something. if shes fat she'll enjoy that. as the man you need to take the lead and dictate what happens

user

Bro

Breh

Brah

Bruh

Fucking a fat chick is NEVER worth it

>They smell horrible
>They can’t fuck
>The texture of their bodies is revolting
>Did I mention they smell horrible?
>Skin oily and sticky like they’ sweating maple syrup
>Horrific personalities
>Kids are on average lower IQ and gay

Not to mention, you ruin things for the rest of Menkind. When you slide your cock inside some adipose monstrosity you’re telling her “It’s okay to be a disgusting pig, cute (or at least desperate) guys will still fuck you! Y’know what this does? All the other bitches hear about how Big Bertha got the dicking of a lifetime and think it’s cool to be an ambulocetus because some big game hunter will spear her anyway, maybe even COMMIT a little. Increasing the net of smelly dumb fatasses in the world.

Don’t do it dude. Ghost her.

Attached: F2ABC541-A3EC-4B91-BBBB-42753D5DA24A.jpg (258x195, 23K)

Yeah, just look for another easy piece of ass. You made the mistake of validating her.

this is all true, but i wouldn't say no to a blowjob from a fat chick

It's funny because no matter how much you insult this girl the reality is no girl wants to sleep with you, so yoi tear her down because she has what you want and you hate it.

Truth is she is the one who could do better, because you're an insecure guy with terrible character who wants to pay for sex but instead of going to a prostitute you're trying to desperately get it from some girl who just wants a date and ironically this is why nobody actually wants to date or hook up with you.

Not sure about everything you said but 100% on the can't fuck, bad personalities stuff. She smelled like flowers and heaven though, so idk

>They smell horrible
Mine smells great.
>They can’t fuck
Knows how to fuck, knows how to suck dick, indulges in my fetishes, enthusiastic about all of it. High libido.
>Skin oily and sticky like they’ sweating maple syrup
Not at all, watery sweat like every other person.
>Horrific personalities
God-tier personality like I haven't see before.

Nice meme generalisation.

Oh, my. You are one of Nature's true gentlemen, aren't you? Your mother must be so proud!

Something just tells me you’re a skinny fucker who’s happy to be humping anyone

Blah blah blah. It’s frankly insulting that a sow like OP’s chick would demand treatment reserved for an actually attractive girl. The entitlement is astounding, but not surprising.
Let’s be real here, fat “women” don’t matter. Why do you think they’re always so salty? Besides the chips & french fries anyway. They know damn well that the only guys who would ever take them are the thirstiest niggas around and fetishists. Imagine waking up and remembering that you’re the easy bet to legions of horny low value guys who decided to dig in the clearance section for an okay deal, entirely because of your shitty unhealthy lifestyle that you REFUSE to change. I think what I hate most about landwhales is that unlike fat dudes, they INSIST on being treated like healthy girls. Fat dudes at least know they’re jiggly as fuck and don’t attempt to justify or mask it. I wanna throw apples and carrots at them when I see them passing by. Goddamn fat fuckers piss me off.

No seed and feed, no fuck and suck.

Just pay up bro smash that bbw

>skinny
Chubby guy who's getting in shape.
>anyone
I'm quite picky personality wise.

They don't matter?

You have some issues that a lot of therapy coud fix. This is just unhinged.

The old fat girl pretty face Dodge. A classic in the woman realm. I got Fatfished a few times myself kid. Just take your medicine and learn to only swipe right if the photo goes below the neck and you have scale to compare.

stop validating people who arnt worth anything u fucking mroon

unmatch

tinder is only good for match collecting and stunting on basic white girls lmaooo

Attached: 1518903812290.jpg (976x643, 55K)

fuck off you fat piece of shit

Lmao

Why are you still going, then? You're giving her the signal that you'll settle for her in return for fucking, which defeats the point of Tinder. Drop her.

>getting to know someone
Tinder's for sex.

>being desperate enough to fuck a fatty
How low have you fallen nigga.

And you're still just fucking a pile of lard, while I'm giving creampies to my athletic thicc gf, you beta cuck.

kys

Judging from your middleschool insults you're both probably well educated and have great personalities.