I dream of joining Poland and Germany into one entity speaking German language...

I dream of joining Poland and Germany into one entity speaking German language. Just imagine economical and military superpower with 120 mln of core population and 100 mln of side-population in German satellite states in Central-Eastern Europe such as Czech Republic, Hungary, Romania, Slovakia and so on. 220 mln of people of christian, atheist and islamic faith united by the same goal : total domination over Europe. Islamic faith would boost our anti-jewish attitude in the end.

That's what Poland should have done already in 1939.

That's only under condition that Germany would stop being a bitch and finally developed a huge army with nukes and stuff. Then i would want Poland to become Germany. But as long as they suck judeoamerican dick and russian dick at the same time, i am not so sure that it is a good choice.

Attached: 20181111_143836.jpg (2560x1440, 1.49M)

Other urls found in this thread:

2.bp.blogspot.com/-9TVuDsaV2xk/WFlaLyGrY5I/AAAAAAAADmA/lIMmryRtN98JMC71hOY4oZBl7QzpYdilwCLcB/s1600/credit+suisse.png
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung
youtube.com/watch?v=TSp_f52H9fY
youtube.com/watch?v=WeW5nxVQcgQ
youtube.com/watch?v=tCiLgbHGhnw
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/10/tollense-valley-bronze-age-battle.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry but I'd rather be poor and polish than betray my ancestors that fought to for this land.

>Sorry but I'd rather be poor and polish

Sorry, but i don't really care. I live in Wrocław, it is already a modern German city.

Half of Germans have very strong Slav gene pool.(and some Scandinavian pool) aka tall Germans. Now real Germans are those remaining little people. ;-)

meh, why would you need to give up your culture?
I wish the German revolution of 1848 would've succeeded and given Poland independence, making our countries frens instead of slaughtering each other in the following century

you disgust me

Germany can have every piece of gold in this
world but I will never sell my freedom for materialist shits , economy and full belly
this is what make me a man and not a slave

Go be ślązak somewhere else.

>I live in Wrocław, it is already a modern German city.
You realize that Wrocław has had a Slavic majority population for most of its history?

Attached: Polen_960-992.png (2309x2279, 1.08M)

It would be much better if "Poland" or rather Konrad I of Masovia never invited the Teutonic Order to Polish lands in 1226. First major mistake.
Followed by Sigismund I the Old creating the Duchy of Prussia in 1525. Second major mistake.

P.S. Then Germany would not be unified by anti-Polish and anti-Catholic German "Prussians" and maybe instead by Catholic Bavarians.

Attached: Prussian_Homage.png (847x1024, 1.89M)

I am not Silesian. I am 100% Polish and raised in a traditional ethnically Polish family with strong anti-German, anti-Russian and anti-Jewish hatred. But i healed myself from hatred towards Germans, to be honest. Poland already is a part of Germany and core element of their Mitteleuropa project. Germans feed me everyday because i work in a Polish company whose most clients are German companies buying our stuff. Our trade with Germany is already 140 bln dollar / year. Our trade with jewSA is barely 20 bln dollar,. Our trade with Russia is 10 bln dollar. Our trade with Israel is less than 2 bln dollar.

I think it is in interest of Poland to become Germany because Poland alone is pretty much very shitty and i doubt that it would ever change under Polish management.

That's what Poles always say but after 2-3 generations in Germany you're suddenly German

Bavarians aren't German. Without a firm rule from Berlin they would gravitate towards Austria and Switzerland. They're a conquered people just like Poles and Sorbs

Attached: 1540688597273.jpg (467x433, 44K)

I have nothing against of getting rid of immigrants from kresowa kurna chata

Attached: polandab.jpg (2456x1980, 1.15M)

Can we exterminate the subhumans in Prussia and give it back to Germany? That fucking Russhit enclave in Europe disturb me

>I am not Silesian
You are Kalmyk and not Silesian. Wroclaw people are not Silesian.

2000 years of history removed by slavshit monglniggers, fuck Stalin

Tell me these borders aren't aesthetic as fuck.
Teutonic-Lechite union when?

Given what germs wanted to do it's rather weak in comparison

My surname is Garnisz. It is old szlachta-surname, my great-great-grandparent even had a noble title. You should search for Kałmuks in your family instead.

Forgot pic related

Attached: ger-pol0_min.jpg (299x220, 11K)

KANT WILL RISE BACK FROM ITS GRAVE MOTHERFUCKERS, KONIGSBERG IS RIGHTFUL GERMANIC CLAY

ADD KONIGSBERG IN THE MAP FAGGOT

You are from Wrocław meaning you are likely descendant of Ukrainians resettled from Akcja Wisła, Szabrownicy, that came there in 1945 just to steal everything they could (and what was left) and Red Army Kalmyk soldiers that stationed there and "kept order" taking care of the women too.

Nothing to be proud about. Wrocław is a shithole and most dangerous city in Poland because of racially inferior and non-Polish people inhabiting non-Polish city.

Let's say it clearly. You guys (the ziemie wyzyskane) are the reason why we had 8 years of PO in power. Getting rid of this useless piece of land that is not even Polish is the best solution.

We can give you to Germs while Germs will pay war reparations.

I already proved that i am of ancient Polish noble descent and i have szlachta surname. Not all inhabitants of Wrocław are fucking Ukrainians, you psycho.

>I already proved that i am of ancient Polish noble descent

And niggers who have surname "Smith" are descendants of European medieval Smiths.

You're pathetic. Go back to Kalmykia, Vanya.

Also leave Real Poland alone. Here in real Polish borders nobody thinks like you.

I made myself DNA test few years ago. 0% of jewish genes, 0% of russian/ukrainian genes. Deal with it.

Attached: this lol.png (1200x1246, 186K)

>I made myself DNA test few years ago. 0% of jewish genes, 0% of russian/ukrainian genes

and then you woke up. 0/10 bait.

Are you sure you want all these Russians in your perfect union? You can't just deport or Auschwitz them.

Attached: union.png (2117x1619, 551K)

>he wants to join with current germany
lmao

He's not even from Poland LMAO. Don't listen to him. He's a disgrace. Not the first time I have to be ashamed because of Kałmuks.

I am not Kałmuk. You are probably one, because you know what this word means. I had to google it up few minutes ago.

>Poland alone is pretty much very shitty and i doubt that it would ever change under Polish management
True, buy why is it the interest of German poeple and Gemany, which always has been a great country ,to absorbe Poland? So your life wil be less shitty? And why, if it were to happen, Germany won't prefer to unite with much more similar countries like Austria, Netherlands and even Czechia?
Also
>*Islamic faith* would boost our anti-jewish attitude in the end.
lmao kys

> You are probably one, because you know what this word means

Because I know history and I know who filled up those lands.

Enjoy being HIV-positive

Yes, after a decade or less they will adopt the German culture. We've seen that in Eastern Germany! It works.

>True, buy why is it the interest of German poeple and Gemany, which always has been a great country ,to absorbe Poland? So your life wil be less shitty? And why, if it were to happen, Germany won't prefer to unite with much more similar countries like Austria, Netherlands and even Czechia?

Poland is the most important country in Central-Eastern Europe for Germans: geopolitically and economically, as we are also their 6th biggest trade partner. Poland is also the only country in Central-Eastern Europe with serious military potential, so Germans need us as their buffer zone:

2.bp.blogspot.com/-9TVuDsaV2xk/WFlaLyGrY5I/AAAAAAAADmA/lIMmryRtN98JMC71hOY4oZBl7QzpYdilwCLcB/s1600/credit+suisse.png

Attached: TradingPartners_2017.png (288x300, 7K)

well we germans always dreamed of something similiar, but without the poles in it.

Attached: 47679922_2178897238995143_7690672571699691520_n.jpg (573x480, 20K)

>They're a conquered people just like Poles and Sorbs
Just like East "Germans".
>Can we exterminate the subhumans in Prussia and give it back to Germany?
Psycho much? If anything it should be given back to the Balts.

Attached: Slavic_tribes_in_the_7th_to_9th_century.jpg (1520x1442, 638K)

kek only when you are bad at spotting the slave, funny thing is there are poles who are actualy ethnic germans in denial

>bavarians aren't germans
dude austria is german too you retard
was even a early center of german protonationalism
austria is literaly just south east bavaria that was cut up by the staufers because it became too large

german swiss are allemans so they are related to the schwaben and the elsässers

Cuck.

a pot calling the kettle black, lol

Damn you're pathetic and an embarrassment to your ancestors.
>under Polish management.
How about we try it out first and kick out the current crypto-Germs/Hohols and crypto-Jews from the government?

>interest of german people to absorb poland
tha's called LEBENSRAUM desu

Attached: 1544132738338.gif (400x378, 405K)

Poland would just be a pain the ass having to pay for them same as now in EU

You could say the same about certain East Germans who are actually Poles in denial. Post WW2 migrations really fucked up the ethnic make up a lot more than we're told tbqh

Daily reminder that Western Germany paid 2 trillion dollars to Eastern Germany after 1990, to rise it from russian-subhuman level to human level of development in 2 decades.

I don't suck germ cock.

>poles who are actualy ethnic germans in denial
The irony. Speaking of "ethnic" "Germans", you only have to look at East Germany.

Attached: Germanische_und_slavische_Volksstaemme_zwischen_Elbe_und_Weichsel.jpg (1973x1665, 1.03M)

All you had to do was welcome hitler but you fought him like fucking idiots

At first I was against it then you said you want Islam now I am interested.

East Germany was already well developed in 1990, and please go back to Kalmykia Vanya. I hate non-Polish immigrants in non-Poland larping as Poles.

>East Germany was already well developed in 1990

Maybe in your kałmuk-imagination, ivan

I'm all in into having a close union between us after thousand years of being enemies. However:
1. Both nations and languages should be equal. German is already taught in most polish schools as third language, so just introduce polish in german schools. Both should be taught as second language if we're to be a close union (second in Poland now is english).
2. Obviously and just importantly, Germany has to deal with its immigrant problem now. If we're to be one country with Germany, it's with Germans, not turks, arabs, whoever else they brought to replace germans.

>being pro islamisation of your homeland

Opinion discarded.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ostsiedlung

There are some pretty credible predictions of a rise of a Polish bloc later in the century. Will be one of the groups that fill the Russian power gap after this final gambit plays out and they collapse. The other major player being the Turks.

Attached: mtDNA-U5-map.png (800x581, 73K)

Uhh, count us out, don't wanna and mudslimes around here. And also it won't work...

what city is this and why is this shit still standing

Attached: 1537884093717.jpg (561x737, 113K)

Fuck you turktard, go back to Asia.

Attached: turksfearpesrecution.jpg (640x360, 61K)

Stfu retard if we become muslim we would be better.

Vanya, go back to Kalmykia and leave breslau alone.

East Germany was as developed as rich parts of Italy (and it is right now today) since 1990 it developed itself by only 18,2% making little progress to West Germany, but is still on the comparable level.

What's more East Germans enjoy similar or even better living standards than many of West Germans right now.

Just because PRL was a total shithole with Africa-tier economy that was worse than Belarus or Ukraine doesn't mean that E.Germany was similar, it was even richer than Czechia (the rich part of Czechoslovakia)

Attached: carlinfig2.png (546x305, 45K)

Wtf I am romanian not a turk I just realize how much it will help us, imagine being able to beat our women and force them to stop being the biggest whores in Europe, behead gypsies and so on.

You are spreading here your communist kałmuk visions now. It is actually very funny that you discovered your russian roots.

Wrocław, not very civilized nor Polish. We should get rid of them.

Attached: migration.jpg (1677x1186, 1.43M)

Yes and? Polish dukes and kings allowing Germans to settle on Polish lands was a mistake as history has shown. This just proves that migration is dangerous.

Attached: Polen1020-c.png (700x691, 510K)

Attached: wow.png (492x406, 13K)

Immigrants are not welcomed here. Greetings from Poland(actual Poland). You have to go back. You have no culture, no roots no local history. All you have is 1945.

You white niggers always pretend history starts in the 9th century. Germans have lived on those plains for thousands of years.

Attached: russia-poland.png (662x392, 92K)

You don't have massive inflows because you have a Turk/Arab tier economy.

Attached: 1540498531741.png (893x818, 1.35M)

I don't really care if i speak German or Polish because i speak both languages, and i collect 6k zł netto of salary as CNC operator every month only because Polish company i work in produces things for German company. Whats the difference if i speak German or Polish? It is unbelievable that Poles were dying for such irrelevant thing for centuries. They were stupid.

Reminder that i am 100% ethnical Pole belonging to family with old Polish noble surname

Eat shit, first of all stop talking "we", you are not part of us; Second, you and your desert cult have nothing to do here, leave while you still can.

Lmao what a cuck

And that's good. I'd rather be it, than being Canadian, which is alrady like being from Somalia. LOL

I am romanian like you are and I can talks as we since I know better than you.

When the nationality problem in the former Polish state was growing ever more intolerable in 1939, I attempted to eliminate the unendurable conditions by means of a just agreement. I may also add here that in all of these German proposals, nothing was demanded that had not previously belonged to Germany. In fact, we were willing to give up much that had belonged to Germany before the [First] World War.

You will recall the dramatic events of that period -- the steadily increasing numbers of victims among the ethnic Germans [in Poland]. You, my deputies, are best qualified to compare this loss of life with that of the present war. The military campaign in the East has so far cost the entire German armed forces about 160,000 deaths, whereas during just a few months of peace [in 1939] more than 62,000 ethnic Germans were killed, including some who were horribly tortured. In addition, the other minority population groups [notably the Ukrainians] were subject to a fate that was no less severe.

Attached: 1530389841731.png (1031x650, 39K)

Post the instore prices

your kind needs rulers, Germans are a perfect fit. Without EU gibs you'd still be a third world shithole. Slavs in general need guidance from actual humans to function which is why by the 17th century they all either had German monarchs or had already been annexed

Attached: 4L_CneIplwk.jpg (1444x1440, 182K)

Should I cry because of it?

Attached: 1523575960844.png (451x708, 543K)

No you are not, and I am ending this conversation here. If you believe in any kind of desert cult you are not romanian, farewell.

That Polack posts pictures from our far north mining camps.

Attached: 1540136739596.jpg (2768x2091, 863K)

The areas Poles ethnically cleansed alongside the Red Army are now some of the poorest in Europe 70 years after the war. The city of Berlin had a larger economy than the entire Polish shitheap in 1939.

Attached: 1513839726832.jpg (779x472, 183K)

t.low test beta
Go worship romanian women like the little boy you are, we both know Christianity cant stop the degeneracy that is eating our core, but be a fucking retard go for it.

i remeber now
u are that uneducated canadian whos got no clue about history and decides to write fucking essays filled with complete nonsense
pls go fuck hang yourself disgusting new world nigger

Attached: 1543275054867.jpg (474x767, 52K)

Wrocław in 1945 when it was still under German rules: youtube.com/watch?v=TSp_f52H9fY

Wrocław in 2013 under Polish rules:

youtube.com/watch?v=WeW5nxVQcgQ

Wrocław in 2018:

youtube.com/watch?v=tCiLgbHGhnw

Yes, i must admit that this city looks so good mainly because its citizens vote for pro-German political parties such as Platforma Obywatelska, but it wouldn't look so decent without Polish contribution. Germans give money, we give our work.

No, he shows Canada is 3rd world and you should be annexed by the US. You're unnecessary obstacle between US and Alaska, unnecessary bumpy road and border guard between the US states. And you are retards electing idiots like Trudeau. etc. Only country there should be is Quebec, because only them have something imitating culture.

Poles started the war and had been roasting German women and children for years while the men were fighting the Red Army. Sow the winds reap the whirlwind.

Attached: 1514135420790.jpg (585x785, 52K)

The Polish "far right" want more gun control and higher taxes than Trudeau. Fuck off.

I believe in paganism, and I am not the only romanian who does so ;) and we do not endorse in "forgiveness blah blah blah" like the christians, so listen to my advice and either leave or quit that utter crap of a desert cult, you are betraying your kin if you don't.

>The areas Poles ethnically cleansed alongside the Red Army are now some of the poorest in Europe 70 years after the war. The city of Berlin had a larger economy than the entire Polish shitheap in 1939.

And that's good. Should we cry because Germs were subhumans that lose every single fucking war and couldn't defend themselves in 1944?

Losers always lose. Germans were inferior to Slavs in everything from economy to technology and thus they lost. So hard to understand?

Attached: jioh.jpg (400x536, 40K)

>I believe in paganism,
Ayyyyy, tell me do you drink each other semen?
> and I am not the only romanian who does so ;) and we do not endorse in "forgiveness blah blah blah" like the christians, so listen to my advice and either leave or quit that utter crap of a desert cult, you are betraying your kin if you don't.
You people dont even have a fucking organization, while Islam does, you have no history,books,heritage.I swear to God you are more of retard the more you talk.

Lechites and their ancestors have lived on these 3000 years ago.
eurogenes.blogspot.com/2017/10/tollense-valley-bronze-age-battle.html

Just kys you traitorious PO voting cuck.

>And that's good. Should we cry because Germs were subhumans that lose every single fucking war and couldn't defend themselves in 1944?
>Losers always lose. Germans were inferior to Slavs in everything from economy to technology and thus they lost. So hard to understand?

Russian subhumans were supported by Anglos a lot, and Germans had to fight on all fronts at the same time, not only on Eastern front. If a criminal monkey chav kills a rocket scientist because he had a physical ability to crush his skull, it doesn't mean that the chav is superior to the scientist after all

I have nothing against gun control. Poland has no gun related crime and it's safe despite the political war and people being more divided than Trumptards vs Democrats.

Now lets talk about Canada. Or rather how to get rid of it. The only "Canadian" identity is being a Queen cucks until recently and """"sharing"""" culture with frogs. Aside from that it's just US that is less developed.

>I have nothing against gun control.

Because you are a fucking russian communist kałmuk, and you need to have Poles under your boot. You want only russian-kałmuk police and army to own weapon in Poland

>Russian subhumans were supported by Anglos a lot

They weren't. Support was symbolic. Literally 99% of job of defeating Germany was Soviet and mostly due to their superior tank technology and the Kalashnikov that steamrolled Germany.

Amerisharts were in Europe only because they didn't want whole Europe to turn Communist so they started to grab as much land as they could before Russians take over rest of Europe.

>Without EU gibs you'd still be a third world shithole.
You're an idiot. EU aid is small to the overall Polish GDP and Polish economy and standard of living started improving and raising steadily way before it joined the EU in 2004. Germans have destroyed Poland during WW2 and 40 years of communism has stagnated growth, all Poles need is to be left alone.

Attached: Poland_GDP_PPP_1980-2014.png (675x430, 19K)