Learning Telekinesis

I am learning this. I did it since I was young but definitely did not consistently practice. As with anything you need practice and patience.

I have moved objects but not much distance and nothing floating. However it is possible. The universe is full of energy and everything from sound to light moves on these waves. You can learn to manipulate them, you can learn to see auras, and predict things. I have some abilities to predict but cannot see any auras, I ended up just seeing the opposite color, if you stare at any object and look away the color opposite on the color wheel will appear like a shadow. this is a proven science, but seeing auras or any mental abilities is about meditation

Attached: 66f1f55.jpg (540x540, 45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterimage
imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/science/toolbox/emspectrum1.html
biofieldglobal.org/what-is-human-aura.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Here is the color thing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Afterimage

Science of waves

imagine.gsfc.nasa.gov/science/toolbox/emspectrum1.html

Levels of the mind, energy, auras

biofieldglobal.org/what-is-human-aura.html

So anyone else practice this or curious about it?

I think you need to see a shrink

sorry bro, in this world no such thing exists.

>>>>>>>>You are experiencing false childhood memories and your insanity is driving you to new age garbage.

>insanity
That's a little harsh, user. It's more likely OP is depressed and trying to feel like he's special by thinking he can perform telekinesis.

Lol nah it's okay. I believe that it's possible but just something that is hard to do. Science has no concrete evidence of it so the theory is that it is possible but hard to prove because most will never be able to do it.

Think about sports, how much athletes do now that we believed was impossible in the past.

That's quite the assumption which is interesting because you are basing yoir beliefs after psychologist studies which are always changing as we learn about the brain but won't consider something that is possible based on science that is more old and established. There is energy in everything.

Actually a lot of these phenomenons are reported by a lot of people. Even if we take out those who are mentally ill or experience something like sleep paralysis, there are such huge numbers of people having basic abilities like instincts. How can people just know someone is staring at us without us seeong or hearing them? And what makes that different from energy waves?

I'm surprised this got replies. I had left.

Ah in addition, I said I was learning So far I have made the littlest of progress and who knows if it will progress or not. Many people make fake videos about it so non believers use it as confirmation bias. They can't do it so it must be impossible! haha

can you jerk me off with your mind powers?

I'm pretty sure you still need to be near the object. And I wouldn't be anywhere near your junk.

Even if I mastered this still no lol

Why not learn and do it yourself?

Strange how there is absolutely zero scientific evidence about telekinesis. If you actually think you can do it then you would be rich by now. Why haven't you appeared on tv?

Didn't bother to do any research did you? Even when there were readings provided for you, you still refuse to admit you can be wrong or that you don't know everything?

There are many studies on this. The studies did not conclude that it wasn't possible, they just don't have enough to conclude it is. In addition something must be understood.

Not that long ago we didn't understand or have proof of many things, diseases, how far space goes, that swimmers could be faster, that gymnasts could do quadruple twists, a whole lot of stuff. Stuff that is difficult and rare but possible. So you're telling me that with all the sources given to you, you don't have enough maturity to admit that there is even the smallest possibility that if trained it is possible?

In addition, you didn't even really read my post either. I said I am learning. And even if I had the ability why would I reveal that hoping to be rich? If I had the ability I wouldn't need to be rich or famous. It sounds like you won't believe it unless the TV tells you it's true right?

Thanks for coming here after reading the title, making an assumption, and contributing nothing to discussion. You are welcome to not be bothered to train yourself to have any sort of skills whether athletic or musical, and remain in your ignorance.

please explain to me how a memory can be, for all intensive purposes "false", guy?

You literally said you have moved objects with your mind. You would instantly baffle the entire world and scientific community. Why aren't you doing it? Why not go public with this talent?

Because you are lying, that's why.

youre delusional, maybe psychotic

Try to do less drugs

Why not control peoples minds through manipulation ? that's a power you can actually use

I think you should try and film it everytime.
Don't give up user, share every video of you trying with us till you achieve it
Good luck user