Tell me what to do, please, please tell me what to do to get a girlfriend

Tell me what to do, please, please tell me what to do to get a girlfriend

I have a good career, I'm healthy, I brush and floss every day, I lift weights and run, I'm a responsible guy, I keep my apartment clean, I've never broken the rules and never been in trouble for anything, I'm a honest, loyal, loving guy, why am I not good enough, please help me, I literally can't take this anymore

I've tried dating apps, Tinder, OkCupid, I find the girls who I think might be interested in me and read their profile and give them a thoughtful message about their interests and hobbies. Nobody likes me, nobody responds to me, nobody ever wants to meet me

Why am I never good enough for anyone, I never have been my whole life, I've never had any friends, WHAT IS WRONG WITH ME

Attached: 1575031629334.jpg (500x667, 96K)

Give me a sample conversation between you and a prospective date

We can't help you if don't tell us what your faults are. And don't waste our time and tell us you don't have any faults or give us shit like "I'm too nice"

Socialize in real life. Talk to some people, get invited to a party etc. Make some male friends and go out to the bar and clubs.

I'm only 5'8, I'm really shy and was diagnosed with selective mutism as a kid but got over it partly and now only have social phobia. I have trouble trusting people because they hurt me a lot in the past. I'm not spontaneous and I prefer to plan everything out a lot to make sure it's right, so I'm boring

Attached: smiling-fish.jpg (1877x1242, 382K)

How are your social skills in general? Can you hold a conversation?

>Hey, what's up. I see you mentioned you like author X, I've read his book "Y" and really liked it. What did you think of it?
>Hey, I see you have X talent, I'm jealous that's really cool. How did you get into that?

Attached: 1519156272781.gif (250x250, 513K)

I don't know, I think I can. I feel normal in my mind but girls just don't respond to me or they do for a little bit then randomly stop

Attached: 1519178220021.jpg (500x716, 79K)

Ok have you ever tried to talk to a girl outside of tinder? If so what would that conversation look like?

>first one
Too needy. Three sentences? Keep it short and sweet. Not formal. Try starting things off with a joke or something.
>second one
Better, but same issue as before. Phrase it more like "So how long have you been (talent)-ing?"

Another tip, avoid online dating altogether. It only really works for people who already have success dating irl. All your really doing is killing you confidence. But, hey, I'm really in the same boat as you so take it for what it is.

No I don't know where to find any. I live in one of the most expensive places in the US for work and there's barely any girls here because it's all nerd jobs. And the girls that are here have a massive pick from tons of guys because of the ratio. I don't know a single girl who it would be appropriate for me to approach, and I don't know where to find any.

Attached: 1521935169483.jpg (600x800, 47K)

HOW TO GET A GIRLFRIEND

Don't look for a girlfriend. Look to enlarge your casual social circle - the acquaintances you know from work or as neighbors or through clubs or gym, or friends-of-friends,

The more people you know to say Hi to, the more will naturally emerge from the larger group to become real friends. And among them will be some female-type people.

And the more females you know, the greater the chance of hitting it off with one of them and evolving into a couple

Link us your okc profile to scan for red flags. Also don't take it personally when women don't write you back. As a rule they get 100x more messages than we do. It's possible you get lost in the shuffle.

>As a rule they get 100x more messages than we do. It's possible you get lost in the shuffle.
This is just a bullshit game and I don't even want to play anymore, I'm fucking sick of this shit

Fuck this. I don't want a girlfriend.

It's just not even funny. I have good reason to complain okay. It's like playing chess except they get a 10 move headstart. They have such a higher chance of winning that it's not even funny, and this isn't opinion or whinging, it's a fact

Fuck this

Attached: 1517689944617.png (480x454, 279K)

Stop beeing a tryhard

>Stop trying
>Try more
>Put more effort in

>Send meaningful messages
>Stop sending messages like that it's cringy
>Send more messages
>Stop messaging girls above your league

>Stop trying to get a girlfriend, that's how you get one

Sometimes I think you normies don't know what the fuck you're even talking about

Why can’t I get a boyfriend?

I can cook well, im nice and sweet, I don’t cause drama, I’m not bitchy like my friends, and I don’t spend a lot of money and I make my own money.

Ignore the fact that I don’t exercise at all, smell like b.o, never do anything about my appearance, never go out, and never get to know anyone outside my own circle.

What is wrong with me?

Attached: 1525925652062.png (638x445, 411K)

Sounds like you're not socially developed. You can't call yourself a loving guy if you have no experience with women.

Internet dating is a great way to meet women, but sending a borderline creepy message screaming "LOOK AT ME, I READ YOUR PROFILE!" comes across as borderline autistic.

You said it yourself, you have no friends, work on that first. Take up a hobby that involves meeting other people, or sign up to meetups and meet other weirdos from there, hone your social skills and then talk to women that you have an interest in.

Talking to women isn't difficult, they are just like anyone else, if you get rejected consider that your approach wasn't ideal or that it wasn't the right approach for that type of person.

important: BE CONFIDENT

Watch Jordan Peterson(Dont be the nice guy) on youtube, you sound like a typical good-guy.

To sum it up, you need to do more things out of your confort zone.
good luck!

> I'm a responsible guy, I keep my apartment clean, I've never broken the rules and never been in trouble for anything, I'm a honest, loyal, loving guy

Exactly what women don't want, till they are in their 30s and are used up whores.

Continue talking to women but cease in doing so with the intent of finding a gf. That said give the dating apps a rest and try other avenues. Try some gaming apps, like Words with Friends.
Have you ever considered dating an older woman? Speaking from experience, it was dating an older woman that helped me feel comfortable enough with myself to confidently pursue women my own age down the road.
Seriously though give a game app a shot. That's how I bagged the aforementioned milf gf, and I wasn't even trying (I had a pepe avatar ffs). Good luck

Back to Jow Forums, incel.

OP, you are boring. That's why.

Really? I bet you're boring to me. Give me a list of the things that make you interesting please.

How to enlarge social circle???

keep in mind after uni most of the people i know just do stuff with their partner.

Also when going to hobbies after work all of the people there are 40+ years old as i have tried photography, cinema, yoga cause i wanted to try it for some injuries i have, draw and a small course of writing.

I go out often in the weekends to bars, cofees or take a walk arround the city, do i just need to talk to random people on the streets at this point?