Imagine being mudslime from Bosnia, Albania Pakistan and India. Completely ashamed of native identity and culture...

Imagine being mudslime from Bosnia, Albania Pakistan and India. Completely ashamed of native identity and culture. Trying to act as Arabs or some Turanic group, completely focusing their identity on religion, as if nothing else they have to cling on. And yet they manage to be utter cancer.

Attached: Tough+luck+mudslime+_67dc9399eee0bdee54133b804a92ad6f.jpg (236x228, 15K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serb-Catholic_movement_in_Dubrovnik
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I’m a non practicing Muslim, who doesn’t like Turks or Arabs. What’s your point?

>I’m a non practicing Muslim
I'm obviously talking about practicing ones so don't get your point.

That brick ain’t going to protect shit from a rifle round lol

based religion desu

It’s more of a meme in my experience and in social circles I delve in. But like attracts like I guess. I don’t understand the attraction Bosnians have towards Turks. Regardless of religion we Bosnians are a native European people and we must embrace and preserve it, not LARP and pretend as if we are something which we are not.

Attached: EF32DF7A-89ED-4B1A-86ED-4EBC8AE7650B.jpg (600x400, 38K)

If he gets killed and falls the brick will squish his dick

Shut up Amerimutt no one asked for your input .

imagine being a croat

imagine being an utterly useless, irrelevant little shithole in the balkans

just lol your people were beter off enslaved by the turks

Oh look the Turk is trying to act tough lmao

Attached: 1544120833860.png (251x398, 95K)

This. Even Muslim Albanians can revel in their European and non-Muslim ancestors. Even if you dislike Skanderbeg for opposing Islam you can still be proud of how he was able to repeatedly fend off a massive empire that broke the likes of the Mamlukes and Hungarians.

Nice serb right there

Literally the “king” of Bosnia
>is serb

Got Crowned as Stefan "King of Serbs,Bosnia and Litoral" on Mitrovdan
Stefan was royal name of serbian Nemanjic dinasty

And he was Catholic too retard

Serbs can be catholic what are you saying like these fellows
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Serb-Catholic_movement_in_Dubrovnik

Can Bosnians be Catholic or Orthodox?

Whats your point you subhuman?

Cultural Islam >>> Arabian political Islam

Bosnians are not ethnical term but national one

Only pakis so this desu. The others seem well aware of their race and culture, even if they’re practicing Muslims, they’ll see themselves as x nationality first, then a Muslim. I’ve seen Persians and Turks even try to insist that their countries aren’t “Muslim.” (In a ‘nobody actually practices Islam’ way, not a ‘Look how secular Muslim countries can be!’ way.)