Alright so I found out my gf was cheating on me the other day when we were chilling at my apparment and she got up to...

Alright so I found out my gf was cheating on me the other day when we were chilling at my apparment and she got up to use the bathroom, she forgot her phone and left it unlocked on the couch and saw she was messaging another guy friend of her’s on Facebook and they talked about meeting up later and having some fun at his place. What do I do we’ve been together for 2 years now and I’ve invested so much time into her and I don’t want to loser but at the same time I don’t like the idea of her getting fucked by other dudes, i haven’t said anything about it yet because I’ve been thinking about what to say but I’m just so heartbroken after all this I mean who knows how long they’ve been seeing each other what should I do Jow Forums?

Attached: AAFDE822-623C-4B4A-B86D-B9E3486BF6EE.gif (570x270, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=TKaYRH6E36U
twitter.com/AnonBabble

If she'll cheat on you, she'll cheat on them. Let him have her and find someone better.

I'd probably smash her face in, but the good rational thing to do is just cut all ties and move on.

Seriously just leave her, don't be a cuck.

You say "my apartment" so I'm guessing she doesn't live with you.

If she does, when she goes round to this guy's house just move all of her belongings outside, and change your locks if you have enough time.

If she doesn't live with you, I dunno, maybe invite her out somewhere fancy. She'll waste time dolling herself only to get stood up. When she texts you like:
>"wtf why aren't you here user"
respond:
>"oh sorry I forgot, why don't you ask your other man to go in my place"

fuck this petty bitch boi revenge. Do it big or don't do it at all

Kill her obviously

>I don’t want to loser but at the same time I don’t like the idea of her getting fucked by other dudes
You lost her the moment she was chatting to other guys about going to their place and fucking them.

Ask her outright in a neutral place away from the public so she can't make a scene, if she says no you tell her about the messages you saw. If she gets pissy over you checking her phone, leave her, don't let her go off topic.

I'm sorry to tell you OP but if you've been together 2 years or 5 years, you're fucked once someone cheats, the only time you can justify being together after cheating is if you have kids together for their sake.

Don't do the petty shit like suggested, you're not after teen drama and facebook likes, do it clean, come out the bigger man.

youtube.com/watch?v=TKaYRH6E36U

NEVER forgive sluts

Your gf is not a nice girl

Sorry OP a similar thing just happened to me. My ex moved across the country so we could live together, then started hanging out with her manager from work behind my back for months before finally fucking him when I went out of town. I kicked her out when I got home and found out - guess whose house she went right back over to? Guess who doesn't want much to do with her now that he got fired when HR found out about him fucking around with an employee? She's out on her ass right now.

Things get better, even though they suck a lot right now. Scummy people eventually get what's coming to them.

I found out after two years of dating that the girl I was with had flight plans to go to California and see her ex (East coast). I found out through reading their messages, and logging a call. She was going to stay with him, and he even paid for the tickets, so what am I supposed to think? I kept it cold until she told me about her plan to go on a vacation and all these things she was going to do in LA. At that point I called her out and broke up with her, moved on from it myself.

Distance yourself from it emotionally, write a lot about the experience so you can reflect on it honestly, and just cut it off when you've processed things. Don't let it take more than a few days. Obviously, don't touch her or kiss her, and shame her thottery when it comes to. Sorry man.

What the fuck is wrong with women

Why were you suspicious enough to read their messages and log a call?

I've read that you should just confront her. Say, hey, I saw you're going to meet up with so and so...what's that about

Change your locks, move her shit outside and don't talk to her. Don't confront her, it will just bring arguments where you won't win.
Also, living at a friend's for a while isn't a bad idea, it will give her time to cool it off.

lets go for some man counselling for a minute,

"...I've invested so much time into her..."
Just think about that statement for a minute.
Were you planning on staying with her and getting married? Yes, no, maybe? its worth thinking about at least.
Coz the way I see it, you either play along for another month, year etc and hope she changes and doesn't look elsewhere (unlikely). cuckold yourself and watch her do it (not really recommended, just an option on the table). Or cut your fucking loses.
We ALLLLL get fucked in relationships. Take it as a lesson, compose yourself, not blame her too much, she's just playing the games she's been taught. you play your own and be ice fucking cold. cut that slut off asap

or if you really can't drop her that easily, at least get some side. fuck some other bitch, at least get on a even keel.
Also you could be in deeper waters than you think. I knew this one chick who probably fucked with 5+ guys while she was in a "long term relationship", I should know, I was one of the 5. Don't be the clueless douche, drop her, or fuck her friends or another bitch she hates. just something to get your pride back. Hell just get her high asf, fuck till she's dick drunk then you ghost that whore for a while

>I don't want to loser
>loser
Quite the Freudian slip there, you are prime cucking material.

exactly, OP has already lost her. What he should say is what can he say, do or not do that will make her stay. He's obviously already decided cheating is not enough to end it.

Nothing is wrong with women. They do what they have always done and that is to have multiple men they fuck. What is different is men choose to ignore what they are doing and live with it instead of refusing to be humiliated.

This 100%. Get your moneys worth out of her. Stop having sex with her (too risky, stds, etc) but fuck other girls on the side. Just try to get her to do stuff like cook/clean/massage, etc. Basically, make her do everything for you, make her a slave, but never have sex with her again. Then, she’ll eventually leave herself. If she doesn’t, and you tire of her, go to fuck her and start to put on a condom. She’ll ask what it’s about, then you tell her if she’s going to fuck other guys you’re just trying to stay safe. Humiliate her.

I swear this was a thread a few weeks ago

I totally understand how you feel OP. just started a thread here not long ago with my story finding out my boyfriend has been messaging hundreds of women in Frysbe while I'm in the next room taking care of his baby.

I think it just takes time to "get over it", but I don't think I'll ever be able to look at him the same way now. Something will forever be broken between us, and we just need to come to terms with that.