How do I revenge to a guy who raped my gf?

How do I revenge to a guy who raped my gf?

Attached: 1599a085fe874c54f20d5553f45b0e5e.jpg (538x403, 48K)

You can't really. You might be able to smash his face in. But it was most likely not rape your gf was probably asking for it but regretted it afterwards.

The guy has technically admitted it. Tried to bride my gf not to talk to the police and escaped the city

"Your" girl wasn't raped my dude, she enjoyed taking that cock and lied about it. Watch, she'll get raped again when she wants seconds.

Just because your mom told you, that what daddy did to you was just casual sex, doesn't mean that all girls lie about that.

Say what you want, but at least I'm not a cuck.

This entire thread is bait, user is OP, delete this.

Are you the same guy that posted about a week back?

Maybe.
What difference does it make?
I'm not going to believe any "she cheated you man" bullshit, since I can clearly see the guy is feeling guilty and my gf acting like she has been traumatized. Sure, false rape accusations exist, but at least where I live they are minor things, 10 % or less.

It sounds like you know who the guy is so just call the police. If not then stop hating just because he got some pussy

Are you the same retard from last week who thought that the guy saying he was willing to go to the police to get it sorted was admission of guilt?

Your gf is a whore.

Well you know what. The guy never went to the police, and now he even left the city and sends "I'm sorry, will you tell the police" messages daily

Well, you know what? Your girlfriend STILL hasn't gone to the police. Because she was lying.

Does your girlfriend want to go to the police? If not, and you want revenge, it's time to break up.

She went to the police the very first day after what happened. They took DNA tests and all.

That's simply not true.

And? What resulted from this?

Yeah, it is. I was next to her while she went and a police officer asked questions from me as well.
Why would anyone go trough all this, just to avoid getting caught from cheating?

There would've been arrest if that was the case. Stop lying.

Nothing. The investigation might take years. Police probably contacts the participants in coming weeks.

You and your girlfriend went to the police one day after the rape occurred. They did a full workup on her. They did not contact her alleged assailant? What country do you live in? Something's not adding up.

I'm pretty sure it's just bad bait. Because this isn't the same story as last time.

I won't tell my country, but here the whole process is based on main principle: no one is guilty, until proofed otherwise. Therefore no one is treated guilty, therefore no one gets arrested.
What happens after the accusation, is that police investigates possible evidences (results of DNA tests, messages) and interviews both participants. No one is held during this process. Then if police can't get to a conclusion, the court will continue from there.

If that's the case, it sounds like all you can do is wait for the police. Be good to your girlfriend meanwhile.

Learn proper English. That'll teach him!

Rape him
An eye for an eye

Attached: 28 year old boomer.png (380x349, 77K)