I want to get back at the guy that my ex cheated on me with. He was a guy she worked with...

I want to get back at the guy that my ex cheated on me with. He was a guy she worked with, and knew she had a boyfriend but pushed anyway. I know he's on parole for DUI but I don't know if that's useful information to me. Is there anything I can do?

Attached: 1359469950455.jpg (523x536, 81K)

He's a piece of shit but your gf wanted it obviously.

Don't tell me you wouldn't fuck some hot thot if she was keen but had a bf

Obviously she had a part in it, but he's the one that started pushing. The last time I did what he did, I was like 13. Just want to make sure he gets what he deserves for being a piece of trash.

Why are you misdirecting the blame

I blame both of them - I broke up with her and kicked her out of the house. He deserves something for fucking some shit up, does he not?

>she had a part
>as if someone you dont want to have sex with can just pester you into sleeping with them
It was 100% her choice.
All he did was give her the opportunity.
You should be trying to ruin your exs life.

He doesn't owe you anything, what he did was scummy but you should move on. Sounds like with his DUI he's already a bit of a loser.

>>as if someone you dont want to have sex with can just pester you into sleeping with
Only husbands can do that, lol at my own joke

She's the one who owed you loyalty. Not him. Sure, it would be nice to be someone who wouldn't sleep with those in relationships, but what it boils down to is SHE cheated on you, not him. That's like someone blaming the food for making them fat when it was the person who fed themselves that food in the first place.

Definitely owes me an apology, not that I expect to get it. Or is that only for decent humans?

Her life is fucked. She got fired and has no real place to live right now, and her shitty family is across the country

Why does he owe you an apology? I literally told you he owes you nothing.

Revenge only starts a cycle of sh*t for anyone that follows that path bud, don't fall for that trap hole just move on. Depending on the circumstances it's possible things won't end well for them either with the way things are nowadays. Just let it go.

When it comes to cheating, there's only so much you can blame on the one who goes after your girl unless he literally raped her. The bitch consented to the flirting and consented to the cheating. If I was in your shoes I'd try to vent the frustrations out in other ways and then get over it. You're dragging yourself down to a lower level by trying to get vengeance on two ultimately inconsequential pieces of shit.

Why would you not owe someone you fucked over an apology? You don't think you would owe someone some sort of apology if you stepped in the middle of their years long relationship? I'm not saying I expect him to apologize, but I do think that's something I'm owed.

Yeah like this user said, the guy doesn't really owe you an apology, but hey if some guy told me he really loved his gf and was upset she hooked up with me I would apologize for making him feel like sh*t and tell him to move on. Not everyone's cold like that.

Haha but chances are that guy probably won't do the same. Alright I'm done now.

Even now you give her an excuse for cheating on you by blaming him. Once you punish him and satisfied you'll take her back. Why don't you just say he raped her or have you already tried that one?

I fuck mostly girls in relationships and those that are committed never put themselves out there. It rarely gets to the point I or any guy can even compliment them without being told to stop.

Those that are down to fuck do not push back, they may play coy, but if I back off they pursue because they want the attention. They are the one that arrange the hook up. I'll say that again. Once they decide to fuck me they will move mountains to arrange the fuck session.

If the guy was OP's friend I think he should apologize but this guy was just a coworker that wanted some pussy and she gave it to him.

He didn't fuck you over. She did.

>two ultimately inconsequential pieces of shit.
This is true. I understand that only pieces of human garbage would act like this. It's hard for me to accept that someone who was nice to me for so long would treat me that way, and I guess it's easier to accept that some douche would try to fuck her and manipulate her. Part of me just wants to know he gets what's coming to him.

>was upset she hooked up with me
>I would apologize for making him feel like sh*t and tell him to move on

Sounds pretty cold to me. You wouldn't apologize for knowingly flirting with his girlfriend until you had sex with her?

I won't take her back, she's clearly fucked. But fuck you for going after girls in relationships, you're just hurting people and making the world a worse place to live in. My ex definitely wanted to cheat, I'm not denying that, but she didn't at first and told him to stop. He kept pushing and manipulated her.

Wow, why do you hook up with girls like that though? I imagine some of these girls are probably going to get back with the guy they're ceating, doesn't that make you feel like you're being used?

See OP believes his princess would never cheat on him unless someone MADE her do it.

He's angry at his gf but he blames the guy for it happening.

What do you mean, I wouldn't know who the guy is until he told me he was the guy she was with. By then, pretty much everything happened right unless all three of us happened to work in the same place and the guy was watching everything happen from courtship behavior down to the actual physical stuff in bed.

Do you seriously not think he had some shitty part in this? He saw some girl at work, thought he could fuck her, made his moves, she told him she had a boyfriend that she lived with and wanted to put up boundaries, he kept pushing to hang out privately and make it seem like he wanted to just be friends, they both ended up drunk one night and met at his house. He acted like a dog. She did too, but to say that he doesn't owe me anything or didn't knowingly fuck me over is nonsense.

I don't think he MADE her do anything, but I do think he abused his influence and authority as her superior at work and manipulated her over several months until she felt comfortable with cheating. She, like most younger girls, had never seen anything wrong with hanging out with guys. Naive as fuck, I'm not surprised.

>after girls in relationships
I don't purposefully go after girls in relationships but girls that act as if they are available. If they act available I don't care. She can say she's committed to a bf or a husband but its a lie and I know it. The difference is I know its a lie and their bf or husband doesn't.

I am being used for dick but I don't want them for a gf and actually it is in my best interest they stay with their bf. I will move on the the next.

Anywho, look at it this way your gf could've cheated on you with any guy she was compatible with so it didn't even have to be this guy. Any one of those other guys would've done the same thing if they didn't mind hooking up with women that were in a relationship already. The real problem here OP is what your gf did and the only solution is to move on and find a better gf.

He was aware of me for months. I've never met him, but from the very beginning she made it clear that she had a boyfriend. He would ask her about me and I'm sure she would just talk about me/our relationship. He had some image of the person he was fucking over. This wasn't just a spur of the moment thing.

Justify it all you want, you're a shithead. Some people are easily manipulated or can be caught at a vulnerable time. Flirting with married women, especially ones with families, is total garbage behavior. You sound like a pussy.

Aight man it's yo life just watch out for those STDs, they can be pretty nasty.

>they both ended up drunk one night and met at his house
you're kidding me right? All he did was invite her over because he knew she wanted to. But even then she didn't have to go. She lied to you to go there and she lied to you about all the interaction with the guy leading up to her fucking him. I don't understand how you can believe without question her story of what they said to each other. She began deceiving you long before they fucked and she still is.

Come on OP. She started liking him so she went to his house and fucked him

???
Do you not think I understand all of that? I know how much she lied leading up to it, I know exactly what happened. Inviting some drunk subordinate of yours over who you know has a boyfriend is something only a total piece of trash would do.

Ok but the guy didn't know you and you didn't talk to him when they were flirting around did you? Having an idea of the kind of guy you are isn't the same as actually having someone in your face telling you that you hurt them for doing what you did with their girlfriend.

I'm saying if a guy came up to me and said that, I would naturally feel bad about it but tell him to move on for two reasons. One, in the end it was his gf's choice and two well maybe I'm interested in the girl too and if I happen to be the type of guy that doesn't mind hooking up with girls like her then it's convenient for me.

Like I said, I'm not the kind of guy that would date women already in a relationship but if I was I would apologize to the guys I'm hurting but that's only because it's in my nature. Not everyone else will do that, chances are this guy will just tell you to fu*k off and let your gf choose with no comforting words in between.

My advice would be not to take things personal with the guy, things won't end well either way OP and it's really your gf that did this to you not him even if he was part of the reason she cheated on you.

If you let hatred cloud your judgement you're just going to hurt people and in the end yourself. Just let it go and move on, get a better gf they're not hard to find.

>Some people are easily manipulated
Yeah they are the unsuspecting fool bf or husband that believes their gf or wife isn't out there flirting and encouraging dick.

Example: Office manager constantly flirts with every male though she is married. I start flirting back so she starts hanging around me more. She tells me she bought new outfit for me do I like it and want to go to lunch. I do, she never mentions her husband once during lunch but talks about sex. I get the hint and ask if she has to be home right after work, nope, so we meet at a hotel that afternoon and fuck. Some of the easiest pussy in the world.

>I get the hint and ask if she has to be home right after work

Yeah, see - that's the point where a decent man would have stepped back and toned down the conversation. Instead, you encouraged a married woman to cheat. Also - at what point did you find out she was married? Why meet at a hotel - don't have a decent house because you're a loser that fucks girls in relationships?

I didn't encourage anything, she pursued and I went with it.

I knew she was married the whole time.

I lived in a suburb outside the city and her home the other side and the hotel was near our office. More convenient for her drive home.

You're missing the point.

He owed you nothing. He just took what was offered to him.

SHE owed you some loyalty. Don't waste your anger on him

Don't hate OP, it will consume you if you let it.

Lmao OP obsessed over a jobless slut and blames the dudes. Fucking kek get off this board and go back to begging her for sloppy seconds.

I hope you to do some shit to him and he destroys you. You're a female allowing yourself to be manipulated by trashy females you put on a pedestal.

One day you'll hopefully learn trashy girls are everywhere and you don't need to make excuses for them.

Not OP here. That’s untrue. He owned everyone basic decency, which he doesn’t give out because he’s an alcoholic with antisocial tendencies.

Regardless, looking at the situation with a detached view, OP needs to move on with his life and not be a sad bitter cunt who believes in eye for an eye or any kind of street justice.

Your girl was a dumb thot and she would have cheated on you with another guy.

If she wanted you, there would have been nothing he could have done.

She didn't.

It happens.

You're humiliating yourself.

Move on.

Attached: Be The Way.jpg (480x480, 144K)

That sucks man. But some of the advice given here has already pretty much covered it. If she wanted you, there would have been nothing he could have done. You beating up or getting back at the guy will only negatively alter her opinion of you. I can't even imagine how something like this feels, I'm sure its rough. But hang in there, and learn from this. I mean that in a sincere way.

>Is there anything I can do?

you should go full jigsaw on both of them and have them play a game for them to survive.

Attached: Jigsaw-3083931.jpg (1920x1080, 491K)

Finally someone with a real suggestion

Attached: 1358811836878.png (501x585, 7K)