Neither Christianization nor Islamization were peaceful processes

Part 01/02

Christianization was, in all likelihood, just as brutal of a process than Islamization. Let me explain why.

In Iran, we find at least 20,000 Zoroastrians in Yazd in unbroken patrilineal continuity to mobeds of Sassanian era. However, we do not find a single unbroken group of European Sol Invictus, Mithras, or Germanic cults (e.g., Druids, Odin) preserving and maintaining traditions/cults, while in unbroken patrilineal continuity, dating to pre-Christian times. In fact, Europeans had to reconstruct the pagan beliefs because no extant cult existed.

I find it humorous whenever I see European nationalists describe themselves as Christian. In fact, you are more Semitic in spirit and mentality whenever you do this. Christianity is not indigenous to Europe. You should at the very least attempt to reconstruct your pre-Christian traditions, especially the cult of Sol Invictus, if you value your "European" heritage so dearly. It is pathetic that I know about your histories and cultures before Christianity than you people do.

Islamization was a brutal process in Iran, don't get me wrong. Rashidun and Turks were both genocidal maniacs, but for some odd reason, we retained pocket communities that preserved Pre-Islamic beliefs whereas Europeans utterly failed at this. Note, Iran even had more pocket communities of Zoroastrians in Tabaristan, called "Paduspanid dynasty", and Shiraz until Safavid invasions of 15th century CE, which forced a brutal process of Shia conversion on the population. Regardless, at least a small community of Zoroastrians survived in Yazd, one that many Iranian nationalists value moreso than Islam.

Do you think Europeans just dropped their Indo-European myths and became Christian on their free will?

Attached: zarathustra02.jpg (589x851, 142K)

Part 02/02

You are deluded as fuck if that's what you believe, especially with figures like Charlemagne and more. If I saw an Iranian nationalist who called himself Muslim, I'd mock him too, so don't think I'm a cuck that will give you knucklehead American and European Christcucks a free pass.

Go back to worshiping a megalomaniac rabbi, one that I take glee in his crucifixion; that pedophile, warmongerer Muhammad can join him on that cross too and both can eat shit in hell. Both Islam and Christianity are stupid.

Yikes cringe

Very sophisticated argument. You cannot call yourself a European nationalist when you're worshiping a religion that totally decimated your Indo-European traditions, faggot.

Why would you worship homesexual demons instead of a based heterosexual god

Attached: 1529182270758.jpg (1024x788, 166K)

Neither Sol Invictus nor Mithras were homosexual demons. We also don't know much about Germanic myths prior to Christianization because it had to be reconstructed and salvaged from surviving fragments, mostly of other people's accounts.

>Do you think Europeans just dropped their Indo-European myths and became Christian on their free will?
Yes. Do you not know that becoming a Christian was signing up for a painful death for a long time? It must have had a powerful attraction for those first converts.

Catholicism was the perfection of paganism, some trash that comes with polytheism and pantheism had to be removed. Many kings converted voluntarily, subjects had to follow. (that's a pagan law) Paganism, in the end, was no longer necessary as we had something better without rejecting it completely. For example, we still have our Pontifex Maximus.

Christianity posited a logical conclusion and new invigoration for a declining empire. Roman legalism + Greek philosophy + Christian mysticism = Europe. Very attractive for those of European extraction, so of course many converted voluntarily.

>Paganism, in the end, was no longer necessary as we had something better without rejecting it completely.
Both Roman Mithraism and cult of Sol Invictus are cooler than anything from your desert myths.

You are a revisionist faggot. You people became Christian through a grueling process just like Iranians. There was nothing that Cuckstianity did better than those previously mentioned cults. You adopted them through a process of imposition.

>Very attractive for those of European extraction, so of course many converted voluntarily.
You are just coping because you are disingenuous faggot.

Romans already had some systems of monotheism heavily infused with Greek/Hellenic philosophy. You just added desert myths to the mix due to imposition.

How can I take your nationalist movement seriously while you suck the dick of a literal rabbi on a cross? If you were followers of actual Indo-European traditions, maybe then I would look up to you. However, you are just as delusional as retarded Iranian Muslims.

Get necked faggot. Go suck rabbi's dick some more.

Are you sure that christianity spread through the sword?

pagans did not take their religion seriously at all, which you could see in the rise of sol, mithras or isis.

This is not to say that christianity was this religion that spread peacefully, i dont see any arguments for it.

I did find it odd that zoroastrianism is alive while european religions are dead

Have you read the NT, after the Gospels it goes into a lot of detail about the Missionaries who went to Cyprus and later Roman Europe to preach to the Gentiles after the Jews had rejected their Messiah and it was a peaceful process. In fact the early Christian missionaries were heavily persecuted and never resorted to violent means. Wasn't until Christianity was already well established that conversion became more militant.

To my understanding christian persecution is a meme. Even the Romans persecuted christians sporadically.

And at least Paul first talked to the jewish communities

>Are you sure that christianity spread through the sword?
Yes, that's why no extant pagan group in Europe survives. I think Christcucks purposefully white washed their crimes, much like muzzies did in Iran. You think they will be upfront about genocidal conquest?
>pagans did not take their religion seriously at al
Yes, they did. From the fragments revering Mithras and Sol Invictus, I can tell they took their worship seriously. There was a lot of depth in their practice, much of which was lost and requires reconstruction. Christmas is in fact based on Sol Invictus.
>I did find it odd that zoroastrianism is alive while european religions are dead
Zoroastrianism BARELY survived. It was actually Mongols and Turks that almost completely eradicated it, believe it or not. The Paduspanids were in patrilineal continuity to the Sassanids up to 15th century, but the Turks ruined it all.

Regardless, I am pretty sure Europe went through an even more brutal process because NO extant pre-Christian group survived, whatsoever. You have no choice to reconstruct or just adopt something new. Regardless, I'm not going to take your nationalism seriously so long as you remain Christian. It's pathetic to call yourself an European nationalist while remaining Christian just like it is pathetic for me to be an Iranian nationalist that's Muslim.

>peaceful process
I sincerely doubt this. History is written by the winners. The Christians were just better at lying at being peaceful than the mudslimes.

Christianity is not indigenous to Europe. It does not make sense for people to through away the religions of their ancestors, or those they are closely related to, and worship a fucking Jew out of all things. It would have made more sense if Europe were worshiping Sol Invictus or Mithras or any number of pre-Christian IE figures.

Honestly, I can't take you seriously because of your lack of intellectual honesty. You cannot be a nationalist while at the same time revering a desert rabbi. It doesn't make sense and is not internally consistent.

>Do you think Europeans just dropped their Indo-European myths and became Christian on their free will?
Yeah... But they still pray to Godin

Attached: god odin.png (494x721, 163K)

>through away
throw away*
Ignore typos.

>pagans did not take their religion seriously at all
And you think that's a bad thing?

John 4:22

Attached: npc demoralization.jpg (1024x620, 97K)

The difference being Zoroastrianism was a highly developed religion with a complex theology and its own holy texts. It was the religion of an empire that lasted in various forms for one thousand years. Things like Slavic or Germanic paganism were mostly local superstitions of illiterate tribal people, so of course they had far less staying power.

>Yeah...
No.
>But they still pay to Godin
No. You pray to a Jew.

There may be marginal elements of pre-Christian religions that got assimilated into Catholic church, but the actual metaphysical and religious beliefs are still derived from Semites.

KEK
Stay assblasted PAGANKEK

Attached: inrealitypagancucks.jpg (750x732, 95K)

I disagree. I think there was a lot of depth to Slavic and Germanic paganism, but we have lost most of it. I know for sure that Roman Mithraism and cult of Sol Invictus had a lot of depth and profundity. It would have been more interesting for Roman society to influence Germanic peoples and lead to syncretism of their cults with their paganism. Instead, you were forcefully Christianized, an alien Semitic faith, and you lost much of your traditions and IE heritage.

We don't know much about Germanic myths. Regardless, the story of Mithras and Sol Invictus parallels Jesus without ultimately devolving into Semitic nonsense that involves dick-sucking of rabbis and their dumb myths. You are just an illiterate piece of shit who worships Jews.

You are more Semitic in spirit than European.

>pagan group survives
Not only that, there are no philosophical groups either even though christianity apparently supported greek philosophy
Augustine proudly said that these schools of error were supressed

Christians persecuted each other for beeing the wrong type of Christians, imagine what they would do to pagans.

>yes they did

Well you cant compare these cults to pagan religions like the greek one. One was for dedicated people the other for all people. And religious worship of Greek gods slowly compare vanished on its own.

>it was actually the mongols and turks

I didnt know that, at least zoroastrianism is alive.

>i am pretty sure Europe went through an even more brutal process
Could be, at least archeology has shown that christians did not destroy buildings even though they celebrated it.

I have not read the Bible

>metaphysical
gay New Age faggotry. Read Aristotle or STFU.
>Semites.
Dont exist. Noah didn't exist and neither did his son Shem = no shemites.

And yes, Odin = God, that's where the word "God" comes from, not YHWY

SANTA = GOD

Attached: christmas yule odin.jpg (300x213, 31K)

>I have not read the Bible
You cant google, retard?

Either way, it's a bad thing to take religous too serious. They worship a Book idol about Judeans, who stole their myths from other groups around 300BC

Attached: odin kind.png (500x737, 258K)

Damn didnt think of that.

You are right however.

So Christians believe Santa is real? I guess all those atheist vs theist debates where atheists compare believing in God to believing in Santa or the Easter Bunny is pretty spot on then lol

>metaphysics is faggotry
>read Aristotle instead, who literally wrote a major work called 'Metaphyiscs'

Jesus Christ is was not nor is he a kike.
Christ was a White Adamite that descends from pure Adamic Bloodline as clearly stated in The Holy Bible.
Paleo-Hebrew is the father of Greek, Latin, Norse Runes, and eventually the English Language.
Welsh is also very similar to Paleo-Hebrew.
Hebrews colonized The British Isles and Ireland during the Bronze Age.
This is all confirmed through biblical and non-biblical sauces.

Get rekt paganlets

Attached: kikesarenothebrewisraelites.jpg (640x925, 398K)

>Jesus was White because my distortions say so!
No, he wasn't, you illiterate faggot. Sage.